What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

Reputation score
The previous thread was deleted, so I've made this new one.

LF title screen.jpg

Developer's Ci-en:
PC version:
Android version:
Translation thread link: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-lust-friend-rj234434-translation.13975/

Lust Friend is the sequel to Lust Grimm (both being part of the Lust series). It uses RPG Maker MV unlike its predecessor.

Succubus Lust Friend screenshot.png
Gameplay-wise, it's similar to its predecessor. You control one character who moves around on a 2D map, enemies pursue you when you get close and initiate combat on contact. Controls are typical of RPG Maker games: arrows keys to move around, space bar to interact with things, etc. Combat (shown in the above image) is battlefuck-style and losing results in one of several possible H-scenes depending on how exactly you lose. An important part of gameplay is the Lust meter, which increases from various things (e.g. being attacked), and a high Lust value makes battles more difficult. There are notable differences from Lust Grimm: a day-night system (affects enemy strength and whether or not certain enemies spawn), a conversation system where you talk to enemies during battles (picking the right dialogue options lets you win the battle without fighting and get special items in return), and skills become more powerful the more times they are used.

There are over 40 different enemies and CGs.

Story-wise, the main character is Magrut from the previous game, who has again found himself in a world of succubi. The aim of the game is to help Fess (another character from Lust Grimm) build a tower for succubi, and in return she will return him to the real world.

The developer .

Fetishes: Shota, Monster Girl, Succubus, Big Breasts, Reverse Rape

There's , which I administer under the name Auric Drake.

True End guide:

Befriending guide:

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmmm, I think the only thing I'd ask for to be different than the first game is more varied CG, although I doubt it'll be the case. In the first game it's just the same CG and basically the same scene in 3-4 different ways. Still fine, just not ideal (in my opinion).

Still really looking forward to it, though.

someonebored

Reputation score
Really enjoyed the first one, so this sequel automatically ends on my "to-buy list", but yeah, I'd also like to have a bit of variety in the CG.

EDIT:
We'll probably have to gather resources? I hope it won't be too much of a grind, in that case.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The new demo is up on his website. I tried to unpack the RPG Maker MV file with EnigmaVBUnpacker but it doesn't work so I can't attach a text hooker onto the game :(

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The demo will apparently only be available until Thursday of this week, so it would be best to download it now.

I tried it out, not bothering with machine translation for now, but as with the previous demo, it runs extremely slowly on my computer. Does anyone have any idea of how to make an RPG Maker MV game run faster?

EDIT: There's another update on the developer's blog: . A new demo version is now available on DLsite ( ), which is similar to the previous one and save data can be carried over to it. The planned release date for the full version is late May 2019, though this of course isn't set in stone. There's now a proper title screen and a story synopsis.

I've added this new information to the OP.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My heart almost stopped when I saw May 2019 but I regained hope when I saw he wrote that it's a completely random estimate and there is a possibility that it might be released before.
But knowing Lust Grimm's history, I wouldn't count on that...

By the way, it seems EnigmarVBUnpacker 0.51 just doesn't work with Lust Friend as there is a " WARNING! Could not find original TLS directory. Please send me the file and I will fix the unpacker!" error when you try to unpack the game. Which means it's impossible to attach Libellule's Hook Patcher onto the game. So until there's a new version of EnigmaVBUnpacker I guess we're stuck...

alex123000

Reputation score
Although EnigmaVBU didnt work with this one, i managed to extract it with RPGMV Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1, just keep in mind thats its a bit less user friendly then VBU (extract window seems to appear behind the process select screen, so it may look like nothing happens + the process still remains running and have to be closed manually through Windows task manager after closing the program itself. It can also be that im not too smart of a human and all issues described above are because i was just doing things wrong somehow)

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Could you perhaps post a link with the decrypted game? I've tried for a good hour to use Virtual Packages Extractor but the files I extract keep getting fragmented so I can't use run the extracted .exe to run the text hooker because the .exe won't launch due to some missing files from the directory. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can only manage to extract a few files at a time from each process and it won't even let me extract certain files for some reason.

Also I dunno if anyone's got that far yet but once you defeat the boss, you can enter a maze inside the woods which can lead to a level 35 monster that's locked behind a door with a 4 digit code. There's a hint next to it that says you gotta go to the village past the maze and inside a house in that village there's a note. The note makes you go back in the maze, where there is a tree log in the middle. Once you're there, go left, left and up and left and you'll reach a place where there's a chest that gives you a key item (a red book). But I'm stuck here. I have no idea where to go from there to get the 4 digit code...

Last edited:

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I cant even find a version of virtual packages extractor anywhere

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's with a new version of the demo, which fixes some bugs reported for the previous version. It's also available from the DLsite page.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Although EnigmaVBU didnt work with this one, i managed to extract it with RPGMV Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1, just keep in mind thats its a bit less user friendly then VBU (extract window seems to appear behind the process select screen, so it may look like nothing happens + the process still remains running and have to be closed manually through Windows task manager after closing the program itself. It can also be that im not too smart of a human and all issues described above are because i was just doing things wrong somehow)
I believe the reason EnigmaVBU won't work is because the exe is probably a compressed and encrypted zip or winrar archive with folders, sfx's and files invisible. Indeed, the scripts, .dll-files and whatnot would have to be in said archive or else the game wouldn't run.
a tutorial in how to compress and make an archive like the one I described.
Since I'm no expert in coding I'll have to pray that a kind soul would be so inclined.

Remember: sharing is caring.

AbyssalElysium

Reputation score
Well played through the trial version and I have to say it's alright for what it is. I think I kind of liked the first one more but this game is still very much in development so I'll hold judgement. I just know it's going to be in dire need of translation compared to the first one since this is so much more dialogue heavy to the previous game. Is this going to be the only trial version till May or does he plan to release more versions over the year?

That said for anybody who's played through the trial does anyone know the password in the forest maze to fight the lv 35 boss next to the blue treasure chest?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Well played through the trial version and I have to say it's alright for what it is. I think I kind of liked the first one more but this game is still very much in development so I'll hold judgement. I just know it's going to be in dire need of translation compared to the first one since this is so much more dialogue heavy to the previous game. Is this going to be the only trial version till May or does he plan to release more versions over the year?

That said for anybody who's played through the trial does anyone know the password in the forest maze to fight the lv 35 boss next to the blue treasure chest?
There will be more versions released prior to the full game.

absd1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Could you perhaps post a link with the decrypted game? I've tried for a good hour to use Virtual Packages Extractor but the files I extract keep getting fragmented so I can't use run the extracted .exe to run the text hooker because the .exe won't launch due to some missing files from the directory. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can only manage to extract a few files at a time from each process and it won't even let me extract certain files for some reason.

Also I dunno if anyone's got that far yet but once you defeat the boss, you can enter a maze inside the woods which can lead to a level 35 monster that's locked behind a door with a 4 digit code. There's a hint next to it that says you gotta go to the village past the maze and inside a house in that village there's a note. The note makes you go back in the maze, where there is a tree log in the middle. Once you're there, go left, left and up and left and you'll reach a place where there's a chest that gives you a key item (a red book). But I'm stuck here. I have no idea where to go from there to get the 4 digit code...
Don't know if anyone has told you but the code is 6262 for the door. That code is found in the previous game in the succubus house.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've added a link to the wiki in the OP.

To keep the wiki as up to date as possible, I'd like to ask: what enemies appear in the demo? So far, I've encountered the regular succubus, the honeybee girl and the cow girl.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've added a link to the wiki in the OP.

To keep the wiki as up to date as possible, I'd like to ask: what enemies appear in the demo? So far, I've encountered the regular succubus, the honeybee girl and the cow girl.
I haven't played the new demo too much but I remember there being the twin sheep girl boss.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm still partway through the first dungeon, partly because of my slow computer and partly because I'm grinding for a safety margin. Is there any way to decrease Lust aside from Calming Nuts and being defeated? Likewise, are there any methods of fast-travel, or do I need to clear the dungeon first?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I can't remember about Lust but there are some crystals that you can use to fast travel to 3 different areas. There's one near the entrance of the dungeon, one near the boss in the forest and one after going through the maze

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. It's mostly bug-fixes and balance changes, but one notable change is the addition of an NPC that cures breast addiction to the succubus village.