Female protagonist(s?)
Monsters
Yuri
Energy Drain/Milking
Ryona
Clothing destruction
Character customisation

Description:
Melody Blood 3D is a third-person hack, slash & shoot game made on Unity. You play as a gun-toting, lightsaber-wielding magical cat.... fox? girl fighting evil monsters that really, really want to suc some titty for that sweet magic juice. It's a new iteration of the dev's previous attempts at sidescrollers with the same characters and themes, just in 3D.

The basic gameplay loop is walk to next area > fight enemies > backtrack > walk to next area > fight. Not much else is known, but it appears to be story-driven and linear, with the player able to purchase consumables (and perhaps other items like weapon upgrades or new weapons) from a shop between missions.

In most of the demos so far, you can switch clothing and hairstyle, and previews seem to indicate other player-characters will be available.

H-animations depend on whether you're grabbed from in front or behind, or if downed.

Expected release:
TBD

Links:

- Has a lot of 2d animations that were in, or to be used for previous games
- disused since 2018 - has downloads for most of their old game prototypes, though some of the links for them no longer work
Melody Blood ULMF thread

Downloads:
- Has 4 Ghoul (Werewolf) and Headless Giant animations
- Has 2 orange cultist animations, adds shotgun
- Same as above, minus shotgun, but has functioning cheats. Don't know if there are other major differences.
Thanks for the updated links @the j

Controls:
WASD - Movement
V - Dash
E - Melee attack
Shift - Lock on target
MMB - Change target, or while aiming, switch shoulder view
W + E - Rush attack
S + E - Uppercut
LMB - Fire
RMB - Aim
Space - Jump; +A/D to Dodge while aiming/locked on
R - Reload
B - Free camera during h-scenes
Esc - Pause

2020 demos:
Ctrl - Dash
A/D + Space - Dodge
1-9 - Debug controls

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this was discussed before... but does the dev have any plans to bring back the slime girl or the slimes? I kinda only got interested in melody blood because of the slimes and slime girl.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Sorry if this was discussed before... but does the dev have any plans to bring back the slime girl or the slimes? I kinda only got interested in melody blood because of the slimes and slime girl.
I'm pretty sure there are slimes in previews posted on their twitter. Slime girl? Not so sure, but there's at least one screenshot of a yuri scene, so not unlikely

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I love this guy's work and focus on breast sucking functioning as a sort of energy absorption, but oh my god I cannot stand how slow he is with releasing demo updates.
Really does feel like he's messing around, releasing small demo updates on a yearly basis. Ridiculous.

I'm hoping with the last big slime enemy he'll finally add those small ones he's been showing clearly work in-game for months prior.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
A swap from 2D to 3D is a bit like them starting new game of elder scrolls on hard mode. Hopefully they didn't catch the New game + disease synonymous with elder scrolls games. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the 3D programs H game creators use in general, but Seed of the Dead also had the issue of lacking H content upon release despite taking a long time. A lot of the fancy 3D H games take much longer than 2D, despite 3D making the automation and repetition of movement as easy as copy/paste, very curious. If I had to guess they spend most of the time rigging the bodies.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wish the werewolves had a hug animation for your player character like they do for the NPC that follows you around.

pennywise57

Reputation score
Oh god thank you so much, I had lost my copy of 2020 demo and Musfan took it down, so glad to find it here !

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Minor dev update on fantia. Most importantly there' s some more work done on the big slime enemy, it has a finished H-scene based on if the PC is standing on it, and less interestingly will be likely to have some sort of vore animation for when the PC is downed. That isn't anything to do with this update but it was featured before.

They've also done some more work on adding a boat vehicle which looks quite nice, and then for some reason they're now implementing a fishing minigame in a game focused around combat and H-content. Also the fish entities seem to attack each other? I don't know what the point of that is unless they're going to add underwater sequences...

For real though, what is with Japanese devs and putting irrelevant fishing segments into their titles?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That slime does not look very transparent. I hope the dev adds some transparency otherwise it looks more like a sea creature or just a blob monster.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That slime does not look very transparent. I hope the dev adds some transparency otherwise it looks more like a sea creature or just a blob monster.
I think it's more like jellyfish, because in older post when the slime launched to the water it looks like jellyfish iirc

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much guys, for the links.
Huh, so..
In the last demo.. they really removed debug controls ?
Because in the past, you could change clothing and hair..
Now, it seems to be not possible in the last one..
I mean, wtf ? why remove that ?
Nah.. what a let down.
I preffer the Shorts/bikini costume.. :/

the j

Reputation score
Looks like a new progress update has been posted, as well as some new paid plan videos that I can't find anywhere like kemono.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've compiled the animations from the author's twitter and posted them in the old game's thread, before realizing there was a separate thread for this game.

Here you go. Sorry about the necro.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game confounds me. of all the fetishes to make the focus of one of the smoothest and high effort 3d h action games I've ever seen, why this one?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
this game confounds me. of all the fetishes to make the focus of one of the smoothest and high effort 3d h action games I've ever seen, why this one?
Single dev ran H-games tend to be composed of self-indulgent stuff in order to keep production running smoothly. Which is why some of the best and worst content can come from them.

Besides, there are worse things to focus a game around. Any gross stuff obvs, but also nonsensical things like petrification and object transformation. I won't ever be able to understand them.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Fellas, talk on this one about the 3D version of melody blood and the dev's current state.

Also in response to the last comment on the 2d thread: The dev has been through hell and I get that, but he's had features created literally years ago (companions, the katana weapon, models of the last game's protags, some other ranged weapons, the small slime creatures, other enemies from the 2D game, a whole waterways map) that he's refused to implement into the demo when he was perfectly well. There's not been any rhyme or reason behind this and it makes garnering sympathy difficult when he let the backlog pile up.

Yes he's been unable to effectively work on things currently, but before these times, months and months ago, he had no excuse. Just give us an updated tech demo with all the new and existing enemies and weapons presented in whatever sloppy state and we'll be instantly happy.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He's definitely one of the better ones at this niche genre being chest H focused with modest chest, It's unlikely the development of the game will go anywhere at this pace but at least there's ray of hope (again) from the dev, would like to see more work of his but prepare for the worst.

V-Vance

Reputation score
Anon files looks to be down and it took the 2020 version links with it