What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Must've missed that thanks, that being said alongside what IAmAKi said, i do hope that future animations have actual penetration as well since i think in melody blood only arianrod had actual penetration the other two had ryona sucking only
I noticed that on the defeat animation that the zombies(or whatever they are called) have a grey penis silhouette, so that might mean there are plans for penetration.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don't see any dropbox link on the page. I see the word "dropbox" and a bunch of moonspeak and it's not a link.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried starting the demo, but it won't load at all, instead it got to not responding... :(

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
My laptop is getting cooked up and my trackpad doesnt work so I can barely get past the first enemy. is there only 4 scenes and 1 enemy in the game or are there more to it? (2 standing animations and 2 laying down animations)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
My laptop is getting cooked up and my trackpad doesnt work so I can barely get past the first enemy. is there only 4 scenes and 1 enemy in the game or are there more to it? (2 standing animations and 2 laying down animations)
That's pretty much it, yeah

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So how do go past from losing all ur health? Stuck at the 0 hp stage of the animation

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Not implemented yet. press 1 and you can break free again. mash 1 and space to escape.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
ah dangit thats a pain... would also be nice if he had a key for shooting the gun as well if i just wanna spam it instead of aiming down sights.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
ah dangit thats a pain... would also be nice if he had a key for shooting the gun as well if i just wanna spam it instead of aiming down sights.
You can by pressing lmb while targeting, but it's a waste of time and ammo since it'll all be body-shots

pennywise57

Reputation score
For those who can't find the link to dropbox, you first have to "become a fan" of Musfan, it's free and unlocks the link. Thanks Google Trad for making me understand that

And thanks guys for reviving the thread, I didn't know he had a demo of his new game out already !

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For those who can't find the link to dropbox, you first have to "become a fan" of Musfan, it's free and unlocks the link. Thanks Google Trad for making me understand that
very important detail that people were leaving out, TY.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Indeed. Shit's more demanding than fucking crysis.
Too bad for us Potato PCs owners i guess!

Mick2000

Reputation score
Indeed. Shit's more demanding than fucking crysis.
Too bad for us Potato PCs owners i guess!
feel it too brother.
the moment the dev announce to remake it's entire project into sick 3D game i already worried to not be able to play it, now the demo is out and simply reading the spec i know to back up immediately without even try to run it with my potato.
i just hope someone make a gameplay for this somewhere so i can see with my own eye what the game have to offer.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
feel it too brother.
the moment the dev announce to remake it's entire project into sick 3D game i already worried to not be able to play it, now the demo is out and simply reading the spec i know to back up immediately without even try to run it with my potato.
i just hope someone make a gameplay for this somewhere so i can see with my own eye what the game have to offer.
The problem with indie Unity devs is that some if not most are less optimized than my ass so they end up being more demanding like a freakin' AAA game. even with low polies lol.

Btw, there is a video some dude mentioned, and linked on it. Pretty much you're only missing gameplay, check it out. I hope we can manage like this in the future

On and the second penetrarion pose is great

IAmAKi

Reputation score
If you guys can't play the game you should go onto musfan's twitter. There's a lot of random stuff to dig through but he likes to upload videos of 3D melody blood H scenes on there.

There's a lot more there than just the zombie scenes, just be prepared to scroll a lot.

Mick2000

Reputation score
already did, looks good but the feeling is different without the interactive aspect.
there's a different between looking at the work from a video and playing with the game yourself. i'm here because it's a game and i want to play and experience it but reality is far more cruel.