What's new

[Complete - Full] Mutchi Ignorance School Trip Translation

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mutchi Ignorance School Trip Translation

nope :( the other one is only translated because of how short it is.
Ahh okay thanks for the info, and thanks again for the translation data. :)

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot nobunaga, libellule and Kwai for the replies.

Especially libellule for the link, you are fucking incredible :D

Cielo14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"excursion"

your version is a little old, look in your PM in ~10 min for the 1.202 ;)

after installing the tranlated data, if you want the text not to outbound of the text box, copy that dll View attachment 22629 in the game, and modify the game.ini to use this one and not the J one ^^
can you also send me the latest link?

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like someone made this thread before me. Guess it's my own fault for taking so long.
The reason the translation can seem somewhat hastily put together is that i paid less to get it before it was checked for errors (it's rather sizeable and so also expensive), the same goes for the cg room (never saw a use for it anyway). The screen size was big because i personally found it to be better to play it that way and i wasn't sure how to change it without fucking something up.
I have tried to contact the translator as he was supposed to deliver a more finished translation at a later date and possible also for more work later on. He has however effectively gone underground and i have not been able to contact him at his site, using his email, his blog or his account on e-hentai (he goes by Shadow_Moon there). Due to his good reputation and professional manner, i am honestly a bit worried.
I'ts nice to see that this game actually is pretty popular though, when i first checked it out to see if it was translated or not i couldn't find anything about it due to not using the serial number, so i was quite surprised when i did and found several threads about it. It's good that more people can enjoy the translation now, but remember to support the creator as well, there's quite a few that never even bother to put their games on the English dlsite because they don't think it's worth it, and seeing the poor sales so many quality games get probably isn't making it any better.

Translation also works with newest Version (just tested it).

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bamioum, if you check my previous post you can read how to make it normal sized (original) and add a script so that you can use "F6" to change the screen-size. i think its much better to have a choice then to be forced to use a fixed size. when i do "minor" edits on rpgmaker games i usually put change-screen-size scripts just because i like that option.

also, thanks a lot for commission this game! much appreciated! :D

a translation is based on a version. if you put the data files in a newer version it will just overwrite the new version. you will still play the version of the translation. of course, if the newer version have CG fixes or changes, that will apply. if you are unlucky and the author of the game change some filenames of the CG/music, that could result in errors. unlikely, but possible.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bamioum, if you check my previous post you can read how to make it normal sized (original) and add a script so that you can use "F6" to change the screen-size. i think its much better to have a choice then to be forced to use a fixed size. when i do "minor" edits on rpgmaker games i usually put change-screen-size scripts just because i like that option.

also, thanks a lot for commission this game! much appreciated! :D

a translation is based on a version. if you put the data files in a newer version it will just overwrite the new version. you will still play the version of the translation. of course, if the newer version have CG fixes or changes, that will apply. if you are unlucky and the author of the game change some filenames of the CG/music, that could result in errors. unlikely, but possible.
Guess it's a stroke of luck that the new stuff also takes place on a new map then, didn't notice any new events in the old ones. I also did read about your fix before (i'm one of those that actually read through old posts) and i'm really grateful for it. I've asked people about it before but never really got an answer, i'm far from proficient with these programs so i'm always worried that i'll mess something up when i actually do have a need for it, i guess i should take the time to learn how to use them properly.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So to sum up (if I understood correctly), translation won't really work with the new version, and if it did work, the new map appeared... then it won' be translated either way.
Sad, and one of main caveats of not using rpgm-trans utility.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So to sum up (if I understood correctly), translation won't really work with the new version, and if it did work, the new map appeared... then it won' be translated either way.
Sad, and one of main caveats of not using rpgm-trans utility.
Nothing were added in the old maps and none of the existing events were changed, so as far as i know it shouldn't matter, i'm pretty sure the translation shouldn't conflict With the new stuff as it takes place on a new map and there's no old cg or bgm that has changed. At least i haven't had any problems. Don't really see how this should impact a potentional translation of the new stuff either.

reije

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

who kindly could share a full save or save with this translation :confused:? my old save is a mess :(

Attachments

Hoboy

Reputation score

who kindly could share a full save or save with this translation :confused:? my old save is a mess :(
Remember - this is NOT a complete translation. My most complete save has these same holes, and nothing in the gallery room is translated...

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

like hoboy said the gallery isn't translated. the scenes are only translated when you actually discover them. and the buggy names have nothing to do with your save; the translator disappeared before he tested it.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"excursion"

your version is a little old, look in your PM in ~10 min for the 1.202 ;)

after installing the tranlated data, if you want the text not to outbound of the text box, copy that dll View attachment 22629 in the game, and modify the game.ini to use this one and not the J one ^^
can i also have the link?

zerbiousz

Reputation score

Anyone have a 1.202 version ? pm me please thanks.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone have the new translation plz PM ThX

rizo

Reputation score

does anyone have the new translation plz PM ThX
If you're talking about the update with the cousins dad I don't know if there is one. If so I didn't know :/

godnueng123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the link is down can someone re-upload it plz:)

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translation doesn't cover the new stuff added in June (the cousin stuff). The last time the Data files were edited were on May 28th, so the February update might be included in the translation.

Link for translation in the txt file.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A re-upload from some kind soul would be greatly appreciated ^_^

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A re-upload from some kind soul would be greatly appreciated ^_^
I only have the pre-patched game. I'll send you a copy in PM.

It's been a while since I downloaded this, how is there no Data file?

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi Yutaka fans.

I've ported the english translation (with a few modifications) of Mucchi Muchi School Trip to the scenes in the recollection room.

Please check it out, I could use help with testing it. If you have any problems, please read the readme and report them to me. Enjoy!

Attachments