What's new

My Favorite VR Hentai Games

leonard_worthem

Reputation score
I have two passions in life - VR and hentai. If you told me 5 years ago that I'd be able to virtually fuck my favorite anime characters I wouldn't have believed you. Now there are dozens of good VR hentai games and I've cum to them all. Here are my personal top ten favorites for anyone who's curious. Note: every one of the following games has a free demo on my blog if you want to try them.

1. VR Kanojo
2. Fallen Doll
3. Custom Maid 3D 2
4. Honey Select
5. Waifu Sex Simulator
6. She Is Sexaroid
7. Monster Girl Island (VR support is limited)
8. Iragon
9. Nympho Trainer
10. Let's Play with Nanai

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you told me 5 years ago that I'd be able to virtually fuck my favorite anime characters I wouldn't have believed you
The past you would have been correct in their disbelief, because it's a lie. You will never feel the sweet tightness of you highschool 'senpai'. Nor the mature grip of your best friend's outrageously busty and horny mother. That cute nekomimi will never purr within your arms. 3D goggles are not virtual reality.

OP
L

leonard_worthem

Reputation score
The past you would have been correct in their disbelief, because it's a lie. You will never feel the sweet tightness of you highschool 'senpai'. Nor the mature grip of your best friend's outrageously busty and horny mother. That cute nekomimi will never purr within your arms. 3D goggles are not virtual reality.
You can't actually touch them yet, no. But you can feel surprisingly close to them. More than I ever thought possible at least. There's still a ways to go for the actual holodeck but I'm optimistic that brain-computer interfacing will allow this type of thing within our lifetime.