What's new

[Complete - Partial] My Little Sister Came to My House [RJ318492] 俺の家に妹が来た!English MLT

Reputation score
DLSite JP:

Summary
[Story]
Your little sister moved out of school, leaving you all alone. But she's back for a visit!
And try as you might ignore it, she's just so innocent. Your new life together is sure to be
interesting...

[Features]
Touch your little sister and listen to her sexy requests...
Get to know her a little better, but don't get caught!

[Ver2.05] = April/08/2021

[Only Translate Dialogue]

Attachments

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Reputation score
DLSite JP:

Summary
[Story]
Your little sister moved out of school, leaving you all alone. But she's back for a visit!
And try as you might ignore it, she's just so innocent. Your new life together is sure to be
interesting...

[Features]
Touch your little sister and listen to her sexy requests...
Get to know her a little better, but don't get caught!

[Ver2.05] = April/08/2021

[Only Translate Dialogue]
Where should i put this file?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Where should i put this file?
To answer this question and the same one you asked in the other thread, there's a stickied thread at the top of the Translations forum that instructs you on how to apply partials (and the same idea can be used for complete translations as well).

Seinks

Lurker
Reputation score
Here goes the translation of the UI and partial translation of the buttons
All buttons have 1 state translated, either when you hover the mouse over or don't
Thanks to google-sensei for the translations and blame him if anything is wrong! XD
It took me 3 hours to edit all this, if I were to do the other half of the buttons, it would take me the whole night.... sorry but half is enough!
PS.: Tested on version 2.05, buttons during ecchi scenes are not translated.... too much trouble, sorry but I will leave it like this ;p

Attachments

Last edited: