What's new

My Pixel Art Journey

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In summary:
I've decided to start trying to work on the pixel art for my game, and some feedback is very much needed. :)
Much of this work is heavily based on commissioned work I hired Bebecake to do.
I had another artist try to do a different character, based on that work, but I wasn't happy with it and decided to try and redo her myself.

Here's my latest progress with the image:
Someone said her boob should maybe be down and left just a tad, so I thought pulling her arm up a bit might help.
I also wanted to see what it might look like if I put her hand on her hair, rather than having most of her forearm disappear into it.

I was also curious about other positions for that arm. Maybe on her butt? Leg? Somewhere else?..
But her sex partner's location must be considered too, and so I included the Kobold which Bebe has previously made, and placed Nasira's hand on his:

Which would look better? Hand in her hair, or on his? Feedback and critiques are much appreciated. Thanks!

I like the hand on her hip one best. The behind her head one sort of looks like its amputated. The on top of head one looks good too.

Thread moved to general discussion.

@corruptionz : Yeah I was thinking that one looked strangely amputated too, and at other times like some strange fleshy protrusion. >.>;
As for the other two, I might be able to have them both for different variations. Something to think about. :)

@super_slicer : Thanks. I wasn't really sure where the thread should go as there doesn't seem to be an art section.

Here's the final versions before I start to try and animate em. Haven't been any critiques yet, so I'm guessing they're good to go. Let me know though if you see any issues.

Moved on to the climax. I think I made her foot move too much. Opinions?

Last edited:
Foot looks fine, but the smartass in me wants to say that this animation needs more knotting.

I might possibly add more variations to her animation later on, but for now I'm content with it. Lemme know if you think any of this should be changed/improved any. Her brief orgasm (and lifting of her foot during) will have a small chance to play (and could possibly show more than once per session). Her brief looking back will also show as a variation, and similarly might not even happen at all, or show multiple times.

I've started working on the next one, which is Sakina (vampire) with one of the more common residents of the Abyss, an abyssian.

His shoulder could probably use some improvement. Let me know if you see any other issues. I may move on to animation soon.

Back