Myya(The64bitbot)

OP
Farren

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Myya(The64bitbot)

"Depends if they're the type to want to talk to the authorities afterwards." Faith smirks before shaking her head. "I'll behave."

"I'd hope so too." Havrin comments before patting himself down, checking he had everything he needed. "If that is everything then lets get a move on. With any luck this won't require us to get into a fistfight."

With that, Havrin leads the group back out onto the streets. It isn't long until they are winding down some of the more narrow back alleys and into the less glamorous parts of the city. It was quite the noticeable difference to the bright and still lively areas that Myya and Faith had been out in earlier. The artificial light was lower and the streets were empty and dirty. Even the buildings around them seemed to be worse for wear. It made sense in a way that they wouldn't be able to put out the power needed to keep all the city quite so bright all night but the lower end areas started to look like those in any other city and not as if they belonged to the shining metropolis at all.

There had been some chatter on the way, though nothing beyond passing the time until Havrin came to a stop outside a rundown old inn.

"Okay, so here we are. I'll go ahead and apologise for their lack of manners, lets just see what we can get out of them." Havrin explains with a forced smile, clearly not looking forward to this either. A lead was a lead though and their mission was to follow them up.