What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ N&R] The THING that Lurks in the School 学校に潜むもの RE166697 RJ166697

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

a new game on new circle
i play trial now and i already really like this game

this game already out now
i waithing 3-4 day is still have no link full game+ thread in here yet

even some faker link website not even share link this game.....
is this game really terrible??

[Synopsis]
One day, an apprentice exorcist Ruri finds a monster in the school just by chance.
In order to get rid of the monster, she sneaks into the school in the disguise of a student,
but there are schoolboys possessed by their own sexual desires on her way.

[Battle]
She fights off the schoolboys using long-range attacks and set-up attacks.

[System]
This is a top-down view action RPG.
There are many dress-up patterns and the combination of her equipment
is also shown in defeat events. Message skip, on/off message window, diagonal movement,
dash, easy mode, reminiscence room, window size adjustment etc. are implemented.
Estimated playtime is about 2 hours.

[H Contents]
It is possible to walk around naked when her sense of shame runs out.
Text and pose art change depending on the number of creampie sex.
Many scenes of sexual assault and gangbang by male students and teachers.
Contains some ryona/violence expressions.
About 14 H scenes in total

Last edited by a moderator:

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 学校に潜むもの

Well, judging from the pictures, the character art is made using pre-existing assets and the original art seems awful.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, judging from the pictures, the character art is made using pre-existing assets and the original art seems awful.
Oh really? :(
Too bad, rpg set in school/modern time are really rare, so I was happy to see one....

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This demo for this game was actually quite good. The art is pretty good too. I'll have to keep my eye out for this....!

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to call the Menu/Save in the demo or is my keyboard just bugged? (It sometimes bugs out in rpg maker games where i can't use the esc button for the menu)

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a way to call the Menu/Save in the demo or is my keyboard just bugged? (It sometimes bugs out in rpg maker games where i can't use the esc button for the menu)
You have to beat the first enemy to be able to open the menu (x button).

I'll partial the game when a full version come around. :p

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A lot of RPG games, for some strange reason, use the same art from the guys who made "Crusoe Had It Easy". Like, I don't know if the artist is THAT global, but there's been a shit ton of games that have been using that art style and it gets really repetitive. e___e

I don't like the looks of this RPG.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A lot of RPG games, for some strange reason, use the same art from the guys who made "Crusoe Had It Easy". Like, I don't know if the artist is THAT global, but there's been a shit ton of games that have been using that art style and it gets really repetitive. e___e

I don't like the looks of this RPG.
It's free-use art that I think you can buy, much like the artwork from the company.

They release the art used in their games for others to use. Look around and you should see this chick
in quite a few rpg maker games.

It's getting pretty bad to the point where any game using the art instantly loses my interest. Even if the game turns out to be pretty good. Had to force myself to even play Crusoe Had It Easy.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's free-use art that I think you can buy, much like the artwork from the company.

They release the art used in their games for others to use. Look around and you should see this chick
in quite a few rpg maker games.

It's getting pretty bad to the point where any game using the art instantly loses my interest. Even if the game turns out to be pretty good. Had to force myself to even play Crusoe Had It Easy.
Oh that's why... I was getting sick of seeing this art in a lot of little games, often somewhat butchered!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh that's why... I was getting sick of seeing this art in a lot of little games, often somewhat butchered!
Aye.

I stay away from those that uses GJ? art since I'm a huge fan of their games and I don't want to have the artwork watered down. (Bad enough the company has a tendency to reuse character designs in their games already lol)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye.

I stay away from those that uses GJ? art since I'm a huge fan of their games and I don't want to have the artwork watered down. (Bad enough the company has a tendency to reuse character designs in their games already lol)
Me too, they make awesome harems, along with . :D
Seeing their work reused had me thinking that the artist had gone bankrupt or something...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Me too, they make awesome harems, along with . :D
Seeing their work reused had me thinking that the artist had gone bankrupt or something...
Nah, from what I've seen they only released the art of the older games. While the newer games don't get released.

It's actually a pretty damn clever idea. And a huge plus if you don't care about how many times you see similar CG in different games.

This is my last comment about it since it's derailing the topic lol:
OLE-M and it's sister companies make too many damn games that I like! My backlog is huge!

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope someone upload the full version soon.
By the way getting free art is a way to keep the game on a low price because a CG artist is really expensive,and well there are lots of artist in japan that have a similar style.

whitepaperx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I too am interested in this. I'm surprised at all the complaints.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been looking everywhere, but this game barely gets talked about.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

is out in dmm now

i read comment seem ppl really hate this game already
for some reason

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Necro from the abyss. I take it no one has this game sadly? DMM if I found the correct site seems to have merged in reference to PICO post. I personally attempted to buy from the dlsite but seems lovely US credit cards do not like to play ball with dlsite. :(

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i still waiting someone will give a link this game
a simple picture and demo in this game
seem look worth to try it out

but only reason (lot) of people don't like this game
because HCG this game use from that art....engine
(don't know what that name but i remember
it's a engine for custom your character+design a visual novel)

i seem a lot of artstyle who made HCG and put it in dlsite use this engine
and it never come out in e-hentai at all....short of

cause lot of that it's a pice of shit...
even faker link website not interested this game so...yeah

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First contribution for the community. Have received a lot and it is time to start giving back.

.nz/#!dQInVBbD!86Sqv2oWHWgOgX71x2MxrOcrxXiWfSIuet_vBtufvsI

Don't forget what to add before the "."

Please let me know if the link is not working.

Yun-Ah: Look forward to the partial :D