What's new

ADV [ NAGI PROJECT ] The F*cking Dead ファッキング・デッド RE114728 RJ114728

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ114728.html

seems like a nice game (and a parody to walking dead)

if anyone has a download link please share it

Edit :
download (thanks major kagami) :

That day the world changed. The meteorite from Jupiter's moon crash landed.
It carried with it countless zombies (male).
Their instincts were
lust, a carnal and assailing lust, and
hunger, for the tender flesh of the living.
Women shall be devoured twice over!!

Earth is a survival ground. When the last living female succumbs, it's all over!!

Hardcore erotic survival adventuring is here.
The F*cking Dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [NAGI] Fucking dead

After a quick google search i was unable to turn anything up. I too would like a link if someone would be so kind, however i get leary about 3d games, they can be either amazing or terrible and not much in between, from my experience.

That 3d modeling looks absolutely terrifying.

well all nagi projects are like that yet il also ask if someone have this game share if can haha

looks so funny for some reason

Hmm,for some reason i'm kind of interested in this thing,although i am suprised that even after almost 20 days since the release of the game,there's no link to be found for it(not even a freaking torrent)...

Btw,i did find one link for it which size wise seems legit,but it's a stupid rapidgator link which only premium users can dl from...Here it is anyway in case someone actually can use it for whatever purpose:

oh my this looks pretty much like what I want to make has a Zombie H game
eer there is no actually game demo just a some video clips...

Last edited:

there is a link to the full game?

Hmm,for some reason i'm kind of interested in this thing,although i am suprised that even after almost 20 days since the release of the game,there's no link to be found for it(not even a freaking torrent)...

Btw,i did find one link for it which size wise seems legit,but it's a stupid rapidgator link which only premium users can dl from...Here it is anyway in case someone actually can use it for whatever purpose:

seems on the same megabyte space though.. anyone has tried downloading this to prove it's the game? (or even better, not virals file?)

the demo EXE file keeps crashing the second i click it even with applocale any suggestions?

seems on the same megabyte space though.. anyone has tried downloading this to prove it's the game? (or even better, not virals file?)

Not a virus, but it is protected by password. And I don't remember how to find it.

Last edited:

this dam thing better be a actual game, I'll upload in a bit.

well some one who has seen a few zombie movies and made a H-parody not just of its name kind of thing here. (some of the music made me think Shawn of the dead) but its not a game, at lest what I feel a game is suppose to be anymore. its a point and click on things so far I've gotten no wheres as not being able to read doesn't help. might not get to upload right a way getting ready to go to work...

Last edited:

A classic tune to enjoy while you enjoy this....game...

I'm a pretty big fan of Nagi stuff, and I've been lambasted for it before, but this game is.. actually pretty bad. Interesting, and I'm glad he's always trying new things; one of the things I like him for; but it's _really_ weak on the H, animation, and seems a sort of step back for himself on the animation front. Maybe testing a new style of game for himself?

haha ok its not the greatest but the cut the dicks off to stop them is to funny.

haha ok its not the greatest but the cut the dicks off to stop them is to funny.

Yeah,it's not what i imagined it to be like,but hell it does have the funny factor working in it's favour,so it's not that bad(i've certainly seen far worse things)...

edit the first post, thanks for the download :)

Mission 3, first "question mark", when am I supposed to click the blue arrow? I always get tackled by those 2 zombies walking between 2 cars.
Edit: Never mind, made it.

Last edited:
Back