What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Nagiya Honpo]Princess Escape(RJ268345)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DEV : なぎや本舗 / Nagiya Honpo
Title : プリンセスエスケープ / Princess Escape
DL Site :
Where to DL : PervertCatSite , BE WARNED DAT THE FILE IS HUGE (1,7GB)

Screenshots :

====================================================

Gameplay: It's a RPG maker , Game is Stealhy but You can also going Rambo. Just that at beginning Your MP is limited(Start with 50/50). So better to save some MP at first. Some puzzle , might need Japanese knowledge to break the code. There is also easy puzzle. There is struggle H-Scene on battle , where You only need to press left and right arrow to break. And there is also H-scene after You are KO(0 HP). Also have various trap on monsters nest , disable the trap and proceed while solving puzzles.

Controls:

Z: To choose/confirm
X: To menu - Cancel
on X Menu there is
1: Item > Medicine > Key

2: Spell > Heal 2MP > Seduction 4MP (Use this to seduct enemy and then attack them when they have Heart Icon , and recast when their Heart Icon gone)

3: Status-Equiptment

4: Menu
4.1 Is where You turn Off or ON Autorun , its better to turn ON to avoid enemies
4.2 I have no idea for now , please let me know if You guys know
4.3 Lighting Effects , is where You turn on all the map or turn it off so You only saw some portion of map

If You turn ON it will be dark , if You turn Off You can see all the map
4.4 BGM 20 40 60 80 100%
4.5 BGS 20 40 60 80 100%
4.6 ME 20 40 60 80 100%
4.7 SE 20 40 60 80 100%

5. Save Option with 20 Slot

6. Exit the game

H Animation:

H animations are inserted everywhere, such as standing pictures, battles, and events.
Of course full voice. (Voice Actor : Paco Shirakawa)

The battle becomes a battle fuck.
Win a monster that attacks the estrus and attacks.
The princess will learn more and more H skills as the nasty level goes up.

There are plenty of H events to solve the mystery.
You may learn H skills by solving H mysteries.

Game Over:

Press and Hold Z , Fast Forward the Animation
X : Skip
The Animation will keep playing , even after the cum animation it will repeat to the start. So You need to press X to skip
You don't need to press Z too , as it is Auto, Just dat it's slower

Story: Princess Charlotte of the Kingdom came to the fort on the front of the battle with the monsters.
However, during the welcome party, a horde of monsters stormed the fort. The fort falls and the Princess becomes captive.

In order to be dedicated to the Demon King, the Princess continues to be trained by the wooden equipment.
Now she is confined and trained by an intelligent monster,
If you go out one step, you will get caught in a less intelligent auger or goblin,
There will be a humiliation after you will be beaten.
However, if you keep it, you will succumb to the training of monsters and you will only be made a meat slave of the Demon King.

You can’t see your hopes,
At one point, the outside was noisy and no surveillance monsters appeared.
Apparently, the fort's recapture operation by the Kingdom Army seemed to have started.

“This is the time,” says the Princess, trying to escape monsters nest while dragging a heavy kite.

^ Translation of Dev-Title-Story are using Machine Translate

If someone have a full guide / save , please let me know so i can add it to first post~

FULL SAVE , Thanks to asiaraj

https://ulmf.org/threads/nagiya-honpo-princess-escape-rj268345.13483/post-1072845

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I played the demo a tad. it seems when you defend. the enemy always does an H-attack. and when you hurt it, they attack back. seems like a great way to just get some scenes to play when you go into fights. tho im unsure if things can look different if you can fight more then 1 enemy.

OP
Larcx

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah it seems if you chose the 4'th option which probably defend , you will be grope instead. So it's better to use the seduction 4MP and atk the enemy.

argh89

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know what the password is for the first "password"door?

peabody

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what the password is for the first "password"door?
If you keep going until that dead end with the note on the wall the first 4 symbols in brackets are the password, the door keeps your progress when you exit out so if your memory is bad like mine you can just memorise 1 symbol at a time and run back and forth, took a minute but its do-able.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dag if there was a thread of this yesterday I would of had my full save. The Password for the door i think is yariman. Type that into google translate and itl show you the japanese characters.The Animation in this game is great

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
finished the game and deleted it. it was a complete let down. just 4 scenes practically. and 7 little gifs with 3 variations. seriously dont worth not even 10% of its cost. at least for the content. but game wise it be fun for a non h game. the only thing i deem worthless its the low content.

also the game its bugged at some point. in the room where the giant tentacle monster chase you. On the last part in the south. DO NO FIGHT AGAINST THE 2 ENEMIES THERE< if you do. your cg character will block 3/4 of the screen all the time. so just ignore them. after those 2 enemies and go outside. its all fine now

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What wasted potential. There's no combat sex, only the usual combat grope. The only way to get fucked is a few scripted events, defeat, and use seduction skill. Also, no cumming during seduciton sex, which sucks. Anyone know how to learn the penetration combat skills?

Thefaplord

Reputation score
can someone help me pls i just download the trial i think but can't play it it says "Failed to load:img/titles1 something.png" Anyone knows how to deal with this ? Ty

argh89

Lurker
Reputation score
How do i get past those two dragonstatues? In the early section.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
You need to go back to the starting cell and check the horse.

Spheex

Reputation score
so how do u download this?
i didnt find anything about PervertCatSite