What's new

RPG Loli [ナイアガラ連合] BUZAMAトラップダンジョン~魔法少女編~ (RJ265493)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Underage character in the screen so no pictures.

THE GAME HAVE LOLI/SHOTA CHARACTER

link:

description of gameplay:
from what i could understand,you explore some maze and fight monsters,some of them can restrain you,brainwash andchange you completely.
some areas have a blue circle where you heal and use QP to get items and buy items,it have puzzles too,maybe to go to a new maze.failing to do the puzzle result in a game over scene.

Controls:
arrow keys: movement
shift: evade the "danger" icon and the "!" icon
x: menu
z: activate blue circle,open treasure chests,basically,the action button.

description of the story:
i don't speak japanese but it seems that the MC gets sent to this maze and must find a way to escape.

fetishes: loli,bondage,brainwashing,transformation.

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
currently i'm stuck at the first maze,since i don't speak or understand japanese,there is a puzzle in a area with some statues.i need to enter some numbers.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The answer should be 3142. Basically the statues give you cordinates, at those cordinates are signs. The Signs tell you numbers.

I basically rage quit once I hit the slime girl boss. The game has the exact same game over scene for the first three deaths. You lose to the slime balls, girl gets covered in rubber, Mess up the statue puzzle, girl gets covered in rubber. Lose to the Slime girl, girl gets covered in rubber. Couldn't have some thing cool like having the girl get turned in a slime girl or something? I just decide rip the CG out and found that there was only like 5 scenes in the entire game.

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
i have a save if you want

save at recollection room

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly, one of those game where there's some interesting idea, but it seem the author dropped most of it.

In the files there's image of Ilya in normal pose but with the brainwashed look, but in-game all 'H' content immediately lead to game over.

Also there's no sex, just some of the weird fetishes.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
couple things
1 shift at the moment danger appears dodges the grab
2exploring is a pain in the ass, but it is a grid system (h3, 4f, so on...) u can navigate it is just irritating
3 ball puzzle
jump until pinkflash then stop, wait until end
4 healing items should always be full, same withhealth
5 yellow screen puzzle
save in every room, specific path
6end boss
target letters as they appear, kill em in no time

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i would say the gameplay information is exactly what i described,the game is simple.but if that's not enough to keep it in the hentai game forum.....

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Having completed the game, I can definitely say that you have the absolute bare bones of how this game plays, but did not explain anything else.

OP
goodolrub

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah i think my lack of japanese might be the main reason,i understand.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah this game seems to want a strong understanding of japanese.

Here's my best attempt at a description:

Dungeon crawler game in which the player moves through the dungeon in one of four directions. Pressing Shift when a contextual prompt (exclamation point) shows up allows the player to avoid a fight against enemies. While the player can save at anytime, they are able to heal and stock up on items and equipment at summon circles (except for the first one, which seems to do nothing). If the player does not press shift at the right time while traveling through the dungeon, the player enter a standard rpg battle against enemies. Unique to this game is that enemies will do a H-grapple attack against the player when the player's health is low (less than 90% it seems), the player must press shift to avoid being grappled (danger prompt). If the player is grappled, depending on the grapple the player can escape by selecting the third option followed by the one on the right (this has a chance of freeing the player). The enemies will still continue to attack which will lead to more danger prompts that if not evaded by pressing shift will progress the H-grapple. If the H-grapple reaches its final phase, the player will insta-lose and the game over scene will occur.
Progresion through the dungeon is linear although some logic puzzles will need to solved to get further access to the dungeon.

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
i believe there is an item that change encounter but cant remember where i got it

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score
hello, the savefile doenst work for me, any idea for how to use it ? i puted it into the savefile folder but notthing appear

someone can post the full folder with all the file ?

ty

Status
Not open for further replies.