What's new

[WIP - Partial] NAKED☆PLUS partial translation

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Main game thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29274

So yeah... my first, and presumably only partial, I guess...

This is a WolfRPG game, so the method for patching this game is different than RPG Maker, I included instructions in the .rar file.

As of now, version 1 of the patch (for release version 1.00 of the game) includes the following translated bits:

• Instructions for the following mini-games: free exposure, theater props, rock-paper-scissors/video poker.
  • Various menu items (primarily from the auditorium and from Lin's house, definitely still need to work on this though).
  • Dialogue where Lin strips her clothes off when she's standing on that clothes hanger icon.
  • The entirety of the scene recollection room (not the scenes themselves, though)
  • Other misc stuff.

Download link: (Patch v1 for NP v1.00)

Let me know if there are any problems, and feel free leave constructive criticism and such.

crusbar

Reputation score
Re: NAKED☆PLUS partial translation

Thank you! I had no idea what I was doing since the game is so different from your standard RPG Maker games.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice! Glad you were able to get this out there. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this completed as a partial? I wanted to try the game, but I don't mind waiting till the partial is finished.

OP
Wutermelon

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this completed as a partial? I wanted to try the game, but I don't mind waiting till the partial is finished.
I'd say go ahead and use this one. Even though I put "WIP" in the thread title and gave the patch a v1 designation, I have no idea if I'll revisit this. After posting it I lost any interest in continuing right then, so that was a bit premature of me I suppose.

If I do update this, I can probably do it in such a way that a v2 patch can be applied to either the original game or a v1 patched game in the same way, so the end user wouldn't have to worry about moving their save files to a clean copy of the game.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say go ahead and use this one. Even though I put "WIP" in the thread title and gave the patch a v1 designation, I have no idea if I'll revisit this. After posting it I lost any interest in continuing right then, so that was a bit premature of me I suppose.

If I do update this, I can probably do it in such a way that a v2 patch can be applied to either the original game or a v1 patched game in the same way, so the end user wouldn't have to worry about moving their save files to a clean copy of the game.
Alright then ^_^

slaveofmysword

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
Main game thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29274

So yeah... my first, and presumably only partial, I guess...

This is a WolfRPG game, so the method for patching this game is different than RPG Maker, I included instructions in the .rar file.

As of now, version 1 of the patch (for release version 1.00 of the game) includes the following translated bits:

• Instructions for the following mini-games: free exposure, theater props, rock-paper-scissors/video poker.
  • Various menu items (primarily from the auditorium and from Lin's house, definitely still need to work on this though).
  • Dialogue where Lin strips her clothes off when she's standing on that clothes hanger icon.
  • The entirety of the scene recollection room (not the scenes themselves, though)
  • Other misc stuff.

Download link: (Patch v1 for NP v1.00)

Let me know if there are any problems, and feel free leave constructive criticism and such.
it's 2020, can you do the full translation now, please? :) Or have other friends help with completing the translation of this game? Thanks!

slaveofmysword

Reputation score
I'd like to request a translation as well, heck I'd even take a machine translation at this point. Naked Order is my #1 favorite game hentai game ever, and I've been waiting many years for someone to translate Naked Plus 100%...
Awesome! We're like, Naked Order buddies now! =D
Thing is, I just started playing H-games in 2019 (after Kagura Games began translating things), so I'm so late in all these games, and have now just started catching things up.
Naked Order has been translated since... 2013 I think? And Naked Plus, too; and I dunno if the translators just quit years ago or so. :(
Maybe we'd rather just learn how to read Japanese at this point. :(