What's new

ACT Patreon PUZ Active [Namako] Monster girl assault!

Namako

Reputation score
Shape_Patreon.jpg

Gameplay:
You are the king of the city of people, the last stronghold of humanity, your task is to protect your humans from lustful monster girls.
The player places different characters on the field: peasant (pay taxes), archer (shoots an arrow) etc.
Monster girls attack the player from the right edge

Controls:
Primarily mouse. It is possible to pause the game with the button "Esc"

Fetishes: Femdom, Strategy, Monster girl

Latest version 0.1:

Last edited:
OP
Namako

Namako

Reputation score
i like this one but whyd you stop working on the other one
This was first project. I used the wrong tools. Because of this, the development time has increased many times.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Might I suggest some preview images of the gameplay? Since getting a game that fits one's preferences can be quite difficult, some people don't feel it worthwhile to try a demo, and their interest will typically depend on the impression of the game given by preview pictures.

A lack of such usually either entails a lazy post, or a game they might feel ashamed of openly showing off, and thus may ward away some people.

At this point I feel like I'm saying things like this more out of a personal force of habit, rather than some naive faith that it will actually be listened to, like how one tells a young child not to touch something that's going to inevitably hurt them, full well knowing they'll probably do it anyway. But hey, "sometimes" they listen.

OP
Namako

Namako

Reputation score
Might I suggest some preview images of the gameplay? Since getting a game that fits one's preferences can be quite difficult, some people don't feel it worthwhile to try a demo, and their interest will typically depend on the impression of the game given by preview pictures.

A lack of such usually either entails a lazy post, or a game they might feel ashamed of openly showing off, and thus may ward away some people.

At this point I feel like I'm saying things like this more out of a personal force of habit, rather than some naive faith that it will actually be listened to, like how one tells a young child not to touch something that's going to inevitably hurt them, full well knowing they'll probably do it anyway. But hey, "sometimes" they listen.
Oops... I forgot to show screenshots of the game.
Fixed

someonebored

Reputation score
Animations and game over scenes shown in this demo are nice. Definitely something to keep an eye on, even though I suck at this type of game. Can't wait to see what other enemies you'll add.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its a good game with great animations, my only issue with it is that it's gameplay couldn't possibility be a bigger ripoff of Plants Vs Zombies. The npcs and the skillset of the monster girls are almost exactly the same as PvZ. PvZ is a great game that sold literally millions of copies, so the gameplay foundation is solid, but the gameplay is more like a Hentai-based skin to that game then anything else.

The highlight of the game thusfar are the game over animations if a monster girl actually makes it through your defenses. Very high quality stuff.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its a good game with great animations, my only issue with it is that it's gameplay couldn't possibility be a bigger ripoff of Plants Vs Zombies.
Now that you mention it, pay attention to the description of the Dwarf crossbowman dwarf you unlock. It says he shoots two 'peas' at a time.

OP
Namako

Namako

Reputation score
Monster girl assault! V0.2.2 Now available

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Alright. It's been a while since I played the last demo of this, let me give some improvement suggestions for the current one.

-More human + trap variants. We're sorely missing a Squash variant, just a pressure-activated boulder trap would do.
-Witches are overpowered. Not only do they have that charm that forces you to throw away 50 gold to stop it, they also have more HP and attack faster than normal enemies. They are so fucking frustrating to deal with in 2-9 and 2-10 because just three of them forces out a 50 gold peasant and then two other guys getting charmed on top of that.
-Why in the living hell does the 200 gold dwarf have like... 1HP?
-Timing and money is far far too tight to justify using the more expensive units. You really feel this for a lot of act 1.
-The shield guys despite holding a giant shield in front of their face don't resist charms or recover from them fast enough. You now how to throw a peasant in front of them because of this.
-Basic restraint in levels goes a long way. Don't settle for a "they just about win" situation until the very end of the game. It's a NSFW game for crying out loud, it doesn't need to be difficult or even challenging for people to enjoy it.
-Some levels you literally cannot beat without a specific unit. That one level where a witch is spawned first, you cannot actually beat it if you have no mine to walk into.
-Needing an audio cue for when monster girls actually starts spawning, so players can stop spawning peasants to focus on defenses. It's a small thing in PvZ but it stops people from being fucked over in the early game.
-Needs unique permanent upgrades to make things slightly easier. There's no trap to kill the first enemy that spawns, there's no upgrades for any units.

1694442759297.png

As of currently, I cannot beat 2-10 because for the final wave the row I do not use the explosive barrel on destroys my defenses because witches are fucking overpowered and should be used in sparing numbers instead. This wouldn't be so bad if there, say... something to one-time save that row from costing you the stage, but there isn't so you just lose and have to try and fail it all over again. Please do something about this so it makes these levels not need to be played perfectly, like a garrison of troops or a battering ram that kills everything in that row and charges out off-screen.