What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出2 [RJ270520]

proxicide25

Reputation score
1582345908931.png

Japanese DLsite link:

Description of the Game
This developer is one of the few who keeps the classic mystery alive with RPG games, their previous titles have become progressively better, although some of them looks like an incomplete version. This is a game that didn't make that same mistake, it has different endings and its final update added an After Story after some of the main endings. This is a sequel to A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape, and now the protagonist is in an island trying to survive and look for her girlfriend, however, he had the rough part; while he had to live in a cave and look for resources to maintain strength while solving puzzles by exploration to advance, his girlfriend was being taken care of by an old dude.

Gameplay
Player has to explore the island, find some items to advance to another puzzle and access new zones. If the player is not fast enough, his girlfriend will be taken and robbed. Endings depend on days passed, number of sex and options chosen at the beginning of the game. Is quite a short game, and is also simple to complete, although at the beggining and due to a lack of a translation it could be hard. After achieving some endings, in version 2.0 (that I don't have and I am not able to find unless you buy the game) there are after stories.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker

Note: This is my first thread. I wanted to make people take attention to this game due to its classical take in NTR, it is one of the few devs who keeps this. If there is something I need to fix please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I really liked the first one, but this one really felt like it left something to be desired. There's probably even less scenes than the first one, and no real puzzles to figure out. You just kinda roam around and see her standing picture change.

The first one had a nice story arch where she slowly got lewded, but this one just seems to jump right into it. I really like the premise of the games I just wish they put a little more effort into it.