What's new

RPG RPG Maker [未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Link is in their page too.
Password: Is in their page with 『』

This current game he is working on has a theme of you being trapped in a house that has a digital lock, you need to figure out the door code to escape.
You will be trapped with your underclassman, your "girlfriend"and her mother's friend.
There is no cg cut in in the trial and there is about 4 ero scenes(with variations) currently.
Unable to get to the next day without the only girl being ntred in the trial.

Like his previous game, this game has lots of choices and outcome and even share the same status menu as the previous game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
These puzzles are absurd. My understanding of japanese is pretty limited I'll be the first to admit but even the one about english letters is beyond me. The only puzzle I was able to solve was the pun about nikuman.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
one on colors is green,animals rabbit, letters 5127,long word chinchinkamokamo, one in kitchen is bear, cant remember the rest...

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone tell me what exactly to write and where to write it please?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
a mansion escape plus ntr, what a wonderful combination.
the game is nice but the puzzle word is annoying af! it's like the dev made this game voluntarily unplayable by non jap people...

btw, someone can tell me WHY at the beginning of the game the girl already have high sex stat, female pig status and tons of sex count? before playng i belive that there will be corruption in the game; something like "during the escape process from the mansion the bad guy corrupt the girl..." but it's seem she is already a huge bitch from the beginning. strange dev choice..

btw, this game absolutely need a proper walktrough

Last edited:
OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
a mansion escape plus ntr, what a wonderful combination.
the game is nice but the puzzle word is annoying af! it's like the dev made this game voluntarily unplayable by non jap people...

btw, someone can tell me WHY at the beginning of the game the girl already have high sex stat, female pig status and tons of sex count? before playng i belive that there will be corruption in the game; something like "during the escape process from the mansion the bad guy corrupt the girl..." but it's seem she is already a huge bitch from the beginning. strange dev choice..

btw, this gameabsolutely need a proper walktrough
its based on your choice in the OP. You can get a virgin stats when you choose the correct combi, cant rmb which options tho. 2nd run you will get to instantly choose your starting stats in stead of the QnA like the first run.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its based on your choice in the OP. You can get a virgin stats when you choose the correct combi, cant rmb which options tho. 2nd run you will get to instantly choose your starting stats in stead of the QnA like the first run.
oh, nice! so that's the meaning of that choices, good to know.
but that stats what influence have in the game, on a pratical side? they have a purpose or is only here for flavor?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
oh, nice! so that's the meaning of that choices, good to know.
but that stats what influence have in the game, on a pratical side? they have a purpose or is only here for flavor?
it just affects the ending and the ease to get them.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I typed in all the codes, and I've ran around clicking on everything and I think the main goal is to match the top rooms, but I've yet to figure out how to get any actual scenes... can anyone help?

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guide from the author, still need link when updates comes in

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
now i have understand the low price. so few cg. and it's a really pain to unlock them too. plus, the reminescenze room is not completed yet, there is only 6 scene done (there is 8 cg event in the game).
the idea/plot is nice and the game is good, but some puzzle and some "logic" behind some event and mechanics is REALLY horrible.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the beginning of the guide says to get two cables for the game machine, and I've got the one from the bear but I just can't seem to find the second cable. Anyone find the second cable?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So the beginning of the guide says to get two cables for the game machine, and I've got the one from the bear but I just can't seem to find the second cable. Anyone find the second cable?
check the 3° room on 1F (east), walk behind the wardrobe an take the item.
then, go to kitchen and click on the chest

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the kitchen, bottom left box

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
check the 3° room on 1F (east), walk behind the wardrobe an take the item.
then, go to kitchen and click on the chest
Thank you, I did just find that crowbar recently but haven't gone around to click on everything all over again .

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok so onto the book part, I managed to find the book in the warehouse (which was ridiculous) but I cant seem to figure out the puzzle for the other book, any help?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok so onto the book part, I managed to find the book in the warehouse (which was ridiculous) but I cant seem to figure out the puzzle for the other book, any help?
1st floor, east side, 4th room. You'll see 2 double bookcases and a single case. examine them in this order: Top left, bottom left, bottom right, top right. 2nd book will fall off of single case.

Jakigan has picture with the hiragana puzzles on page one. One of those gives the final book, take them and examine the gap on the far bottom right in library.