What's new

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Scratch that, I somehow got 2.1 to work, though 1.3 still isn't working for me. Sucks that I can't play Chapter 1.
In 2.1, when you begin a new game you get 4 options: normal, easy, normal (stage 2), easy (stage 2). You should be able to start from Chapter 1 by choosing one of the first 2 options.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Up until early 2020, I had a problem where my computer can't run a lot of games (like Mission Mermaiden).
Luckily I accumulated enough cash from my job to get a brand new computer that can finally play all these.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
i see author have up version 3.0 (demo 2.1 now). anyonw know when game is released?

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
version 4.0 (4/17/2022)

--new monsters, till no boss.

mtl

Production progress
General comment: It is proceeding smoothly
[Chapter 1 Progress] Story composition: Completed Map: Completed Illustration: Completed Battle erotic: Completed Event: Completed → Completed

[Chapter 2 progress] Story composition: Completed Map: Completed Illustration: Completed Battle erotic: Completed Event: Completed → Completed

[Chapter 3 progress] Story composition: Almost completed Map: Almost completed Illustration: About 3/4 Battle erotic: about 3/4 Event: About 3/4 → Partial remaining battle erotic, defeat scene creation, illustration clean copy, overall adjustment and brush up

[Chapter 4 Progress] Story composition: Almost completed Map: Almost completed Illustration: About 2/4 rough is almost completed Battle erotic: about 2/4 Event: About 3/4 → Currently in progress in the main. There are still many things to do.

[Chapter 5 Progress] Story composition: Almost completed Map: Almost completed Illustration: About 1/4 Battle erotic: about 2/4 Event: About 2/4 → Do your best 【others】

Glossary: 2/4 Enemy character commentary: 2/4 Defeat stamp: 2/4 Useless list: 2/4 Recollection room: 2/4 → Still 【test】 System test: Still

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Definitely liking where this game is going. Based on the upcoming preview images, I'm definitely interested in the gimp suit part and the robot enemy.

It seems like this dev is taking inspiration from Tale of Undercrust, but with a less sci-fi world. And anything that compares to the Hasumi games instantly makes it a top-tier game in my book.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The cable drone demo is just too difficult to progress since the RNG is never in your favor.
Robot does its restraining cable attack and the second you get hit once, the other 4-5 drones can follow up and make your day really bad.
Was I supposed to press the alarm button to continue?

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
The cable drone demo is just too difficult to progress since the RNG is never in your favor.
Robot does its restraining cable attack and the second you get hit once, the other 4-5 drones can follow up and make your day really bad.
Was I supposed to press the alarm button to continue?
Sorry, i dont have the lastest version to help you. i still play ver 2.21. But when you g/over, her master will give you trick to defeat it.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, i dont have the lastest version to help you. i still play ver 2.21. But when you g/over, her master will give you trick to defeat it.
I finally defeated the drones somehow, just to learn that that is all there is to the demo.
I looked into my spell arsenal and saw some that attacks all enemies, so I went with that. Also, the battle just happened to be in my favor where I either managed to dodge the binding attack or slip out of it. Still, RNG fucking sucks.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
I finally defeated the drones somehow, just to learn that that is all there is to the demo.
I looked into my spell arsenal and saw some that attacks all enemies, so I went with that. Also, the battle just happened to be in my favor where I either managed to dodge the binding attack or slip out of it. Still, RNG fucking sucks.
grazt u.
btư, version 6 update. add hopistal area.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
According to the Dlsite page, the game is supposed to release this month.

Reputation score
Game is scheduled to release Friday this week. DLSite release date has changed to the 24th, and the dev has started a daily countdown on their Ci-En page.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looking forward to it. Also, they've also got a site page where you can check out pretty much everything about the game, like the characters and the enemy roster.

Reputation score
Very bizarre. If you try to go to the DLSite page for the game through the link on the dev's blog, it says the game isn't out yet, but if you find a link there from anywhere else on DLsite, it shows the game is for sale. Hopefully that little bug gets cleared up soon, though with the amount of sales they already have, it seems like not too many people are running into that problem lol

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Probably missing something but got to the vampire boss who just summons somebody who takes all her hits but im not supposed to hit her cause it grabs me. What do haha.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Tips: 100TP break free always goes last, and requires you to still be able to cast spells. If you get muted/mouth covered, it'll fail, so always use it a step -before- this happens.
Chapter 1
Metal Faries:
This fight really is just 'use AoE, hope you dodge at least once to not be muted, use AoE and win' fight.

Water fairy:
There's a water vest you can get that reduces water damage you take by half, and there's also a thunder base usable item you can find by looking around. If you use the latter, you'll just stun her outright letting you KO without thinking, while the former lets you thug it out and just ensuring you escape her water attack before you're stuck drowning.

Dark Elf 1:
Don't wear the collars you found in the box in that room or earlier doing this or the next Dark Elf fight or you auto lose. You need to make good use of the AoE spell to keep the mobs off of you, but they'll respawn as well. Make sure you break free if she gets two rings on you, as then she'll do 4, and then slap a collar on you herself. Even if you break free by that point, the collar's a game over.

Dark Elf 2:
There's a fairy who wanted a carrot, you grabbed some in the cavern, so give them the carrot, and they give you the 'Elven Ring'. Doing this fight whenever the Dark Elf empowers her spell on the knight, you -must- use the 10 MP petragram icon spell to negate it, allowing you to attack them once more. Otherwise you'll be stuck in an endless loop.

Chapter 2:
Dryad:
She comments at the very start that there's no escaping her, and she's right. The 'choices' you get doing her grabs are all fluff as she'll -ALWAYS- nab you no matter what. Just focus on dealing damage, and breaking free at the step JUST before your mouth is covered.

Maid:
She's fast, REAL fast. By now though you should be well stocked up on spider webbing, so put it towards good use and keep her debuffed endlessly while dealing damage and healing. As long as she's got the slow, she'll never be able to tie you up.

Queen Bee:
A spider earlier gave you a charm that makes you immune to silence spells(If you gave her water), just wear that for the rest of the chapter. You'll need it for this fight as the Queen keeps bringing her drones back, along with releasing a mist to try to stop your spellcasting. If you've got both of these covered, just feel free to use the 20TP "Increases Attack/Magical Attack" skill twice and hammer them home.

Latex Mistress:
Dear lord this is legit one of the most stressful fights up till this point for good reason. To even enter this fight w/o auto losing, you -must- have A) at the start of the chapter giving the trader 15 sticks for firewood, otherwise you cannot light the firepit before the boss in the first place. B) not be wearing any of the black charms dropped and found all over. C) burn ALL of them in the fireplace (you only get this option once so do NOT go back and fight more you WILL REGRET IT). From there you still need the charm otherwise you'll be muted from the word go, and pretty much need to make good use of your regen healing spell (20MP, one of the last in the list), the Attack buff, AND equipping yourself for as much magic damage as possible as -any- contact attacks will start the latex spreading process. From there you should try to space your damage in such a way to leave her with more then 1500 HP, renew all of your buffs, get TP to 100, and then hit her -mildly-, as you do NOT want her below 1000 yet. Once she breaks 1500 she'll 'cheat' and spread over you anyway, and if she's pushed lower, she'll also have a full suite of latex orbs as well assisting her making it even MORE heavy RNG if you can even escape or not. At this point just go for the release and PRAY the cover misses at least -once- so you can break free. From there it's pure damage race of you spamming your AoE and she wacking at you with whatever HP she has left.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wow this game gets hard, I haven't completed all of the optional content yet but... The final fights get rough. The breadth of content is well worth the wait though, easily one of the best games catering to it.

Reputation score
If anyone figures out how to beat the boss at the end of the Ruins section in Chapter 5, please do let me know. (I believe it's right before the Rico section)

From the info they give you when you lose to the boss, it sounds like what you're supposed to do is find a chance to Innocence after getting trapped in the weird restraint contraption thing. If you try to Innocence before that, she reapplies her defense (?) skill and starts a 5 turn countdown which leads to the restraint thing, and if you get her below half HP she automatically triggers it...but once you're in it, you can't do anything.

Judging by the defeat consultation room, my conjecture was that you were supposed to try and survive until she asks you where Rico is, since ostensibly she would have to let you talk to answer her, and that gives you a chance to Innocence out of the restraint...but no matter what option you pick after she asks the question, you just immediately die?

It's probably something stupid like I need to have Shield on at a particular time, but after over half an hour of watching the boss's opening cinematic I got far too frustrated and just cheat engine'd her HP to zero.

That's the only boss I didn't immediately know how to beat after reading the post-death consultation dialogue, so for completions sake I'd really like to go back and beat her properly.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Follow-up to lipucd's post:

(Titles used are not official in any way and are merely meant to be clear without giving too much away. Things that might be considered spoilers are kept vague or in certain cases spoilered)

At the end of Chapter 2, you get a 40 TP spell that protects you from most enemy binds. You will need this in subsequent chapters.

Chapter 3

Noose Lady:
The nooses she summons can bind you if you don't have the bind guard spell up, and her attacks drain MP. However, if you keep bind guard/HP Regen/MP Regen up, she's not hard (since regen activates between turns, if you have MP Regen up, you should have enough MP before she attacks).

Masks:
The initial enemy just seems to use a bind and casts basic attack spells. When the initial enemy is defeated, the masks take her place (and the initial enemy's bind disappears).
White Mask will try to bind you, and bind-counters all physical moves, including if you counter-dodge its bind attempts. Pink Mask heals the masks, occasionally reviving them too, and reflects magic. The third mask mostly uses status ailments, such as Silence and Poison. Keep bind guard up, bring anti-silence equipment, and target the white mask with fire magic first before using physical attacks on the other two.

Scientist:
First two fights are scripted.
Avoid fighting when bound. Otherwise, use AoE moves when the floor lasers show up, and when the screen starts to turn yellow, you don't have much time before you get stunned (There might be a way to prevent the stun, but I was able to beat her fast enough that I didn't worry about it).

Doll Girl:
You need to equip the "Anti-Fantasy Device" (accessory with a green card icon) to avoid an instant loss. She has a passive hypnosis effect that can be blocked by the bind guard. She frequently casts a barrier on herself that blocks magic, which can be broken by the 20 TP single-target skill. She also summons doll allies, which attack in different ways.

The new move in this Chapter is a 30 TP skill that doesn't activate counters.

Chapter 4

You can't lose the first fight.

Head Nurse:
Use Antitoxin item (received before fight) on turn 1, then keep guard bind up to keep from getting re-poisoned and use AoE to keep her allies from healing her.

Card Dealer:
Say No when asked a question, then only attack using the skill that negates counters.

Dragon:
You can't lose. Even if you KO the characters you control, the other characters will win the battle anyway.

Witch:
Charge your TP then use the 100 TP skill.

Cat Lady:
Defeat the enemies in the rooms next to the boss room beforehand to get accessories. The pendant one is required to survive the instant-death spells. Her minions can only be killed by fire (you can damage them with other stuff, but they auto-revive if the killing blow isn't fire-element), and the glove accessory the other enemy drops makes your attacks fire-element. The minion on the right either hits really, really hard or does practically no damage. At half HP, she revives her minions and gains a status for ~10 turns (skull and crossbones icon) that makes her counter-bind when attacked by anything that doesn't nullify counters, so be careful about damaging her while she has that status.

|Artist|:
The blue painting (which is targetable) heals the minions, and you can't damage the boss until you defeat two waves of minions. After the aura is gone, she casts regen on herself and summons a white canvas. You need to deal enough damage (~1500) with the anti-counter punch to destroy it before the picture is complete. The canvas reflects magic and counters other moves by progressing faster. Destroying the canvas damages her, and she will always spawn a new (blank) canvas within a turn of it is destroyed. She sometimes spawns ropes, which will keep you from using the anti-counter punch if they bind you, and she also attacks with magic every turn. When she gets low on health (~2000), she acts as if the canvas is complete even if it isn't even there initially (seems like a bug, as you can see the canvas is incomplete), so you need to deal as much damage as fast as possible (breaking the bind doesn't work).

Subsequent fights in this chapter are scripted (lose, then win, then use a 100 TP move to progress).

Chapter 5

Shield/Cage Angel:
Attack the shields individually (AoE seems logical, but the enemies reheal to full if you don't kill them in one hit), then charge TP and use your 80 TP skill.

Following fight is scripted (use 80 TP skill to progress).

Medusa Angel:
Basically a stronger version of the generic angel enemy. It gradually petrifies you when you are bound, and summons normal angels as minions. Otherwise, normal strategies apply.

Karma Angel: She will bind you once you do enough damage. She will eventually ask you where Rico is. Don't tell her, and don't give up when asked at any point after that. Use the 100 TP unbind skill when you are ungagged, then defeat her before the countdown reaches 0.

Tentacle Nun: Use the dagger item (appears for this battle only) on turn 1, then use the 20 SP spell every turn until the battle ends.

Sadist Girl: Keep bind guard up. Use the 20 SP Shield skill if she makes her captive climax (hits them twice and they flash pink), as she's going to use a powerful spell the next turn. The best strategy is to target the captive, as the enemy gets more aggressive as their HP drops and the captive will defeat the enemy when freed.

Succubus: Have bind guard up at all times. Use the 20 SP Shield Skill if the second form charges up (star icon). Use the anti-counter punch on the third form.

Final Boss: Losing either part of this battle send you to a bad end dungeon. You have a new skill and new spell during these fights. The spell is a 100 TP version of the anti-bind spell, and you need this effect to stay active. The skill is 50 TP, and it both heals you and deals heavy damage to the enemy.

After the credits, you will gain access to a recollection room in the basement of the Master's house, where you can watch scenes, battle enemies (including the ones from the bad-end dungeon post-game, even if you haven't fought them), unlock stuff in the collectibles section without having to find them, and more. There is also a post-game, where you can revisit previous areas and do more stuff. The title screen also changes after you beat the game.

Warning: If you watch either defeat scene for the final boss in the recollection room in some versions, you will end up in the bad-end dungeon (which is a bug that I believe is patched in the newest version).

Edit: There are more bad-end monsters than the ones that appear in the post-game recollection room. The ones there are just the ones that also appear in the post-game.

You can't escape the bad-end dungeon. You unlock tips to progress after losing 10 times, but even if you get to the end, it just unlocks the ability to "fight" the enemies there freely. Even if you defeat the enemy at the end, it acts as if you lost the fight (as it wouldn't reasonably be possible to win without cheating).

Last edited: