What's new

RPG Ci-En RPG Maker NTR [白なめくじ] ナコちゃんと冒険 (RJ294809)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ294809_ana_img_main.jpg
DLsite Link: (Demo is included) (CI-EN link is included)
Genre Tags: Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Animated, Age selection (Male), Choices that matter, dating sim lite, multiple perspectives (Optional), Rival female love interests.
Fetish Tags: Male: Cheating (Optional). Female: Netorare (Optional), Pure Love, Impregnation, Pregnancy.
Engine: RPG Maker MV.

Controls: Standard RPG maker controls.

Summary: Japanese.

An H game where you play as a protagonist that goes out on an adventure with a dark secret, that you have cursed badass gear you can't show to anyone, a cute love interest, and some more cute side characters that are also pursuable (And as a consequence, the main girl gets jealous and develops cheating points.). You have to progressively make the main love interest more lewd over the course of the adventure to get more H scenes with her, which involves always saying the right things, a translation of this title, even machine, is advisable to be playable. The animation in this H game is rather simple, and the RPG combat is bog standard so if you're tired of that then cheating in this game is without consequence. You're expected to relate to the protagonist, and as such, are given A LOT of choices throughout the game that affect if you start as an old man, the H scene possibilities with the main love interest, and with the side characters who you will meet and can attempt to court them over the course of the story. That being said, you're also expected to pick the 'right' options to enable, as the story is continuous and is the only way to move forward in the statistics, at least as far as the demo has shown. The demo is fairly long, though it's mostly just build up romance and H scene teasing, it ends after you reach the end of the mine dungeon.

Despite the 3DCG, I enjoyed the role playing element and story to this. I hope the side characters have a lot of content when the game comes out too, I'm definitely looking forward to cheating on purpose heh. I mean, otherwise this would be a pretty standard pure love story...

Last edited: