Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
https://ulmf.org/threads/nanami_marina-ecchinabaito-rj220202.11687/
Done

Thank you to @Anubaris for helping out. : )

You can find this and all my partials on my drive found in the signature as well has how to apply it in the readme along with the password.
If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ahoy, Yugi! Many thanks for the partial.

Slight hiccup, though, I must report: after patching, the game is looking for 'audio/se/Cursor2.ogg', but all the files in there have a .rpgmvo extension. So I getz a nice lil "Loading Error" upon start. After renaming all those to .ogg -just for testing-, I get the same for 'img/titles1/title.png' (which are all .rpgmvp and not .png in my game folder). And there I gave up, for I'm lazy... xD

Dunno if it is my files or one of the patch files and/or lines within wreaking havoc.

Reputation score
Ahoy, Yugi! Many thanks for the partial.

Slight hiccup, though, I must report: after patching, the game is looking for 'audio/se/Cursor2.ogg', but all the files in there have a .rpgmvo extension. So I getz a nice lil "Loading Error" upon start. After renaming all those to .ogg -just for testing-, I get the same for 'img/titles1/title.png' (which are all .rpgmvp and not .png in my game folder). And there I gave up, for I'm lazy... xD

Dunno if it is my files or one of the patch files and/or lines within wreaking havoc.
You have to use RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^
Well damn. Thanks. Done the VXAce partial dance numerous times, should have figured something like that was up...
Alas, never have made it down to the MV Decrypt part in Yugifan's generously provided 'How to' section... :D

elevown

Reputation score
^It is in the readme on his google drive.

And Thanks for this partial Yugifan3 - looks good :)

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, the readme is the go to place for how to, be it applying partial or other rpg maker related stuff. Also the pass is Yugifan3 . All my partials have same one.
Rpg Maker Mv is different as it requires you to deceypt rpgmvp files but as Kinosa generously provided is all explained there how to that there. : )

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I see a maid, I will definitely try this. Thank you yugi.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yugi i have some errors
Most of the time is RTP or Applocal.
RTP is when you get error once start it and it says it's missing something from audio or similar.
Applocal is your PC not set to Japanese. You can tell if it's this error if the title at up left is in odd letters that isn't Japanese.

Spearmaster12

Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
Done

You can find this and all my partials on my drive found in the signature as well has how to apply it in the readme along with the password.
If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures.
Your drive has access denied on it :(
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
Done

Hello, I can't access to your drive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.