What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [有難ナス] Cosmic Cube - The lost Propostita

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
image-990-c.jpg
Developer's CI-EN:
2D Action game.
Controls are your usual scheme: WASD or Arrow Keys to move (configurable), press F to interact with doors and objects, and there is a txt file that explains how some certain special moves are done.
We have your ala typical action game comboes stuff and some special moves, like for example:
  • Slash, slash, slash is your normal combo​
  • Slash, Strong slash (is a launcher that also makes her go into the air), which can be followed by​
->Strong slash (combo ender and does massive damage)
->Slash, strong slash (extends the combo)
  • Hold Strong slash for a spin-like move, which can be followed by:​
->Slash (launcher), slash, strong slash (ender)
  • Back-Forward-Back-Forward Strong Slash (i think this one needs to be unlocked, it's the first one in the pause menu)​

I mean just look at that! it's your typical h game level stuff clunkiness and a little above, yet, with a little polish it can become something!

It's pretty clunky yeah but actually for your usual standards it's not that bad and it could be potentially even good, if i dare say, especially if you take a look at the dash attack. A little polish here and there and it could turn out good.
The escape/struggle mechanism reminds me of that Hasumi game.

Genres: Female protagonist, combat rape, monsters, clothing destruction (when you lose your clothes you lose access to some stronger moves and dash, although you can still dodge so it's not insta-unwinnable-state)

There is a free trial distributed and a paid one, the difference between both is that the paid version plays the GameOver special animations, but the free one like tries to play them but instantly skips them
(that makes me think it could be hacked to have them play....

Some screenshots:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is pretty good. They defintely have some bugs to work out thought. Which is funny since insects are the next enemy. They remind me a mix of white peach and all their other circles, and that other circle who releases very buggy games but really decent H animations. I don't mean to throw shade but to me this gameplay is what I wish Umai Neko would do with his magical girl series.