OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Naturally supernatural

(Sure)

After a couple more days of Melissa dealing with Mina's endless sex drive, being filled with her seemingly endless supply of cum, and all of the hassle of cleaning it up when Mina couldn't wait for the shower, or Melissa already had too many, "showers", Melissa eventually felt the need to get out and about, rather than being fucked by Mina all day. But, it's not like she didn't love it, however, Melissa saw need for a change of pace.

Waking up on a new morning (Current day) Melissa felt that familiar tug on her panties, as Mina kept growing more bold with her advances every time.

Crawling up next to Melissa, Mina began moving her cock back and forth in between Melissa's legs, trying to coax her into wanting to fuck again as she whispered, "Melissa, I want to make you cum again..." she said both happily and seductively.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa gives Mina's hand a gentle bat, shooing her away from her panties.

"Mina dear... much as I love you, and staying in bed with you, don't you think we should be helping out more around here? I mean, the food we brought has run out, so somebody's gonna have to go out and get more..."

(Heh. I bet Melissa's glad that apparently futa cum functions like ordinary human male cum, as far as reproduction is concerned.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Hehehe, it's a little more special than that, let's just say Melissa never gave Mina a blowjob. ;))

Mina moaned a complaint, "You want to help people, help meee!" she cried like a child wanting her toy, as Melissa felt Mina slide her panties down.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa cups Mina's face with her hands, raising it up to look directly in her eyes.

"I'm serious, Mina. Sometimes I think I've been in this bed long enough to develop bedsores. You ate the last of the apples yesterday. We can't keep leeching off of everybody else, just because you're horny."

She tries to get a sense of whether Mina's actually "hungry", or if she's just horny.

(My excuse? Mina's so interested in getting it in Melissa's vag that she's never had the opportunity to try. That, and Mel's just a bit afraid of trying to swallow Mina's cupfuls of output.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina whined, and quickly abandoned all effort to seduce Melissa.

Putting her baggy clothes back on, she pleads with Melissa, "Will you love me again tonight?" she haggles, trying to get her cock to stop being hard under the pants.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa smiles back at her, even as she gets out of bed and starts dressing.

"Of course, dear. To pass the time, why don't you try finding something else to do, yourself? I'm sure somebody could show you how to run the laundry machines. Or, you could play around with my laptop..."

Finished dressing, she picks up her rifle and her backpack, slinging them both and preparing to leave the room.

"I'll be back before nightfall, so be here for me, okay?"

(note: Backpack contains 20x rounds .22 LR ammo, a flashlight, and a first-aid kit.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina rushes to her, making sure she's face-to-face, "Wha-" she asked, awestruck, "But, I want to come with you!" she begged.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"I- Have you SEEN the monsters the snipers shoot? I don't want you getting hurt, or raped, or..."

She stops, as she realizes what she's asking.

"Er, um, well... we'll have to see who wants to go where. Because if there's too many people in a group, they'll be too likely to draw the attention of the monsters, right? C'mon, let's go downstairs and take a look around."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina happily nods, taking Melissa arm, hanging off of it as the two leave the room.

As they enter the lobby, all seems quiet, but some of the guards insist that if they want to help, they could find some clothes to add to the shop, as they were running very low.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(I'll move to the main Apple Inn thread... once I've had some sleep and all... G'night.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Gah, you don't even wait for me to say G'night back, ya butt munch... :mad:)