What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Naughty-Netherpunch] Renryuu: Ascension

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Renryuu: Ascension [English] [WIP]

Did you fight Lace and get the comment about her armor? That has to happen first. If so, go to the elven village (just south of the capital) and talk to the blacksmith there. You'll get a pickaxe as well as the info of where the ore is. The mine will open once you go there and find you need the permit. Then Walcott will give it to you at Whitestone just south of the mine...and then go and finish the quest...
i facpelam my self bc i some how forgot fully about the elves home area. when i went ot the east to mine none of npc i sopke to gave me that quest so i went ahead and talk to walcott ( the only weird looking guy in the fort and btw weird name for the elf blacksmith lol) nothing happen so i went back to mine again and found out i had to talk to guards on the side right in front of the mine. thought they didnt do anything since the 1st two i said said the same thing.

long story short I did it! man that was annoying and thank you for your help man you too RyenSaotome

Last edited:

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this roster of characters. This might be a little selfish of me to say but I hope more characters can be added to fit the needs of all sorts of players.

Like an adorable loli, the voluptuous busty milf, a crazy yandere. They of course have to be considered into how they fit into your world.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love this roster of characters. This might be a little selfish of me to say but I hope more characters can be added to fit the needs of all sorts of players.

Like an adorable loli, the voluptuous busty milf, a crazy yandere. They of course have to be considered into how they fit into your world.
i dont think he can add a loli since usa and relgion over the lolis ya know lol

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The warmap system has received a complete rework and is now available in it's new shape.

- Move/Attack command is replaced by "Action", with which you can move within range or directly attack enemies within range.

- New visual of all stats and bonuses before you attack.

- Instead of the attacker making the damage before the enemy, the attacker now gains an attack bonus, but takes full damage from the enemy as well.

- Attacking a unit which isn't directly next to you will move your unit to it before attacking.

- Ranged units (Archers and mages) can't counterattack or be counterattacked. Also they can attack 1-2 tiles far, but can't move anymore after attacking. Their attacks can't go over impassable tiles or any units, to attack enemies behind.

- Attack animation are now visible when units fight.

- Turn over button was replaced by a turn over option on every unit you have.

- Visual of the unit counts in the bottom left corner and day value in the top center of the map have been removed.

- All forces are now small groups of units instead of boxes.

- Enemies now prioritise to attack units which they're strong against.

- Units can't attack more than once per turn.

- Balancing changes, all units have higher base defense values

- Changed the map around the tower slightly and the positioning of the enemies, in order to make things more open instead of clumped into single tiles.

- Several other bugs have been fixed. One of them was Grey appearing in Sandra's treasure dungeon events, even if he was already transformed

- I added a Yanfly plugin for the shop screen, so that you can see more details about items and compare it with all party members.

For comparison, here is what the previous system looked like:

General news:
- Some people reported problems, which were possibly caused by files missing in one of the earlier "update files only". I recommend to download the full game version, to have a new start and be certain to have all files.
- Make sure to check out the "Tournament of fame" at my patreon page ( ). We're currently in the fourth round of voting the favorite characters in 1on1 battles.

Download the newest version at:
-- --
-- --

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A nice and smooth improvement if i say so to myself. :D

But, don't you think the black words on dark menu is not really a good design choice? :(

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A nice and smooth improvement if i say so to myself. :D

But, don't you think the black words on dark menu is not really a good design choice? :(
Thanks! :)

Yes, I have to agree it didn't turn out very well. :D I'll change the text to white, which should make it a lot better.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new version is up and contains:
- New CG scene with Aleah. This scene will be different, depending on whether you freed her or put her into your dungeon.
- New event with two different CGs for Grey, if your previous choices with him included keeping him in your castle.
- The solutions for the Magic Test during the events with Chiyo have been added to the walkthrough.

- The RPG Maker MV now has the option to export games for Linux. I've uploaded the newest version, but expect it to be buggy or not to work for certain Linux versions. As I don't have a Linux system myself, I won't be able to provide tech support for this version.

--
--
--
--

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new version is done and contains a lot of new maps and CGs!

- 13 Floors for the new map Spire of Courage [3 safe floors, 3 base fighting floors, 3 easy floors, 2 medium floors and 2 advanced floors].
- The easy floor ends with an event, that can lead to a CG scene when you win the fight and make the right choice afterwards.
- Medium floor introduces the Tigergirl patreons have voted on before. Her events aren't finished yet, she'll receive a CG scene later.
- Hard floor will bring back a good friend for a rematch, unless you haven't met her yet.
- Several new enemy battler CGs
- New skill "Dark Blade" for Ryen at level 15
- New skill Mana Burn for some enemies
- Balancing changes for element attacks and defense of friends and enemies
- New CG for the scene with Chiyo and Kayelinth playing in the river
- New recipes, items and steel equipment
- Replaced some normal soldiers with dwarves at and in the Drunken Cave

General notes:
- To help balancing the game, please let me know with what level and party you managed to clear the Spire of Courage or where enemies were too strong for you.
- I changed the system for the version number from day/month/year to year/month/day, so that the higher number will always be the newer version.
- At the time of this post, we're ~60$ short on the patreon goal to get a new monstergirl with CG into the game each month. Should you like the new monstergirls, you now know how to get more of them.

-- --
-- --

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome work, dude. Honestly, when I first saw this game, I assumed it would end up in limbo like many other western h-games that collapse due to feature creep and being too overly ambitious. But it seems like you've managed to avoid burning out like many other devs.

I'm looking forward to the next updates!

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new version is ready! Beside a new scene for the maid Vivian, most time went into the changed for the warmap. It's not done yet, but the current version should be enough to give an idea to where things are going. Please let me know, when you find any bugs, and what you think of the changes.

General changes include:

- Spire on Courage added to the Begus south map item
- Ryen can obtain his new level 15 skill now by sleeping in his bed, when you play in a savegame where he was already 15 or higher when the skill was added.
- Higher m.atk for Chiyo
- Fixed the bug, which gave you steel instead of coal from mining coal inside of the Spire of Courage
- Fixed a buggy demon in the Spire of Courage
- Added a CG scene with Vivian to the headmaids girl selecion screen
- The music on all maps was changed to the same volume

Warmap changes include:
- Completely new map in between battles
- All unit can change class now (but require the necessary resources for it)
- You can heal and train new troops for each unit
- The first farm can produce Wheat, Hops, Pigs or Horses
- The storage can be upgraded from 20 to 50 resources max
- Watchtower can be build directly on the new map. A lot of buildings will follow, which will eventually replace the old "choice tree" of Sir Edward in your throne room for constructions
- Special events marked with an "!" symbol give short dialogs on the new warmap. For example, having helped Val's mercenarys before will give you a dialog at the blue villa on the new warmap, which gives you a few new recruits
- Constructions take several turns to complete, but are instant while no battle is active.
- Battles show you the win/loss condition at the start now, and a "victory" or "defeat" image at the end. Winning and losing will make you gain/lose supplies
- If your supplies drop below zero, they'll stay at zero but the moral of your troops goes down.

Bugs I'm aware of:
- Problem with unintended change of looking direction of enemy units when they're marked as in your attack range
- The AP counter sometimes doesn't refresh after the turn ends. The unit has the correct amount of AP, but the display is not updating until you move the unit again.

-- --
-- --

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a grammar error when he picks up the slime core. i forget what it was exactly but it was along the lines of

I have no way to return her to a slimegirl or means to

Talking to headmaid Ryia the first time ... there are also facilities for turning monster essence back (to) into its original form ... to needs to be removed.

Last edited:
OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new update is done and contains:
- A new scene with the fire spirit in the south dungeon in Central.
- 3 new quests from Flaire at the thieves guild below Thremten. The third quest has 5 different ways to solve the problem, 4 of these are optional and hidden if you haven’t met the necessary person for it yet.
- Some small balancing changes.
- Dialogs from the last update were spellchecked and corrected now.

General news:
Tomorrow, Tuesday 16. May 2017, the grand final of the Tournament of Fame will beginn at
Only Tsubaki, Vampire and Kurohime are left! Everyone will have only one vote, so the choice won’t be easy, but the last girl standing after this poll will be the winner of the entire Tournament!

-- --
-- --

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The version 17.05.29 is online and contains:
- New mummy girl enemies in the Dhranholl mine.
- New event with Grey, Elly and the Dark Sorceress. Starts with Grey at the sleeping chambers, after you’ve done the previous events for the three girls.
- The dialog of Sir Edward was changed. Most building options are now on the country overview map. For his quest, you need to use the "Talk" choices with him, which will disappear once the quest is done.
- New battle on the warmap.
- Laboratory can now switch between normal and warmap researches.
- New buildings and changes on the warmap.
- Negative production now uses resources from the storage and shuts off production when not enough resources are available.
- Buildings constructed on the overview map also appear on the worldmap, but have no interaction on the worldmap.
- The first battle on the warmap will now only be available when you’re told about it by the general, who doesn’t appear until you’ve freed Vampire.

Known issues:
- Warmap is still not done. A lot of resources don’t have a use and the balancing is probably off.
- New events aren’t spellchecked yet.

Download the newest version at
:
-- --
-- --

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while since I last posted on this thread. I would like to report a bug in this 17.05.29 version. I had a lumberjack built and when I left the war screen and came back the number for the wood production which was at 13 was back to 10. I just started replaying it today y'know.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

incredible ...
not only the art is good, but more importantly the gameplay is not in average type ...
most English pateron project game for RPG MAKER have just average gameplay ... this one proof it isn't always like that ...

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How long does it take for stone to increase? Because no matter how long I wait stone doesn't seem to increase.

Also the mages on the warmap are being called archers when you highlight and select them.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So few problems, all related to the world map view, but how do you increase your goods production, and how do you get anything done when there's no battle? I'm stuck in a battleless state with a building stuck on '2 turns before built' and can't build anything else because not enough wood and stone and I can't get any more.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new update is done! Changes from version 17.05.31 to 17.06.15:

- You can now exchange Stone, Iron and Wood items at Sir Edward, to turn them into warmap recources. (Wood is not the same item as Logs)

- The "stone seller" in the bar of Aldlyn now sells "Stone" items. This does not affect his role in the quest to reconstruct the old barracks.

- You can buy a limited amount of Wood and Iron on the trade map of the merchant Darude in Aldlyn.

- You can gather Stone similar to Iron in some dungeons. This does not require a Mithril Pickaxe.

- The turn-based system on the warmap now stops at the end of the last deadline (now turn 60), instead of stopping directly after the last battle.

- Warmap battle 3 and 4 added. Battle 4 introduces the first boss battle and a one-time full heal for a unit. Winning the battle 4 will bring the enemy commander Lind to your dungeon.

- Windmill/Bookbinder fixed.

- Changed the cost for lumberjacks/mines.

- New events with Naevy, which includes a new floor in the Spire of Courage, and leads to a sex scene with her (CG is not done yet, so it's text only for now. That's why it's also not in the CG replay screen).

- New CG for the first encounter with Brad

General news:
I made some changes to my patron rewards and stretch goal. Feel free to take a look at for all changes. ;)

--
--
--
--

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Downloading it now. Will try to report any bugs I find if I get enough time. Thanks. :)

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Ryens combo attack still bugged?

Everytime i use it it deals 0 dmg.