What's new

Need help , don't know how to make it work (Mushi no Kangoku) (CardWirth)

Octavianus_Augustus

Reputation score
So I tried installing it and this is what I get, Don't really understand how it works and cannot comprehend those "moonrunes".
Clicking the scenario will result with a textbox with the same "moonrunes" with a single option. Clicking anywhere will just make the textbox dissapear and leaving black background.
Any ideas how to fix?

Attachments

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, first thing first, what you see ain't moonrune but giberish.
It happen because you're not running the game using Japanese Unicode. So you need to either switch your PC unicode to japanese (under regionale setting) - which usually require the installation of the Asian language pack (some version of window come installed with it along with many other language pack - if the japanese isn't avaiable, download and install it from microsoft).

If you don't want to make some modification to your pc, you need to at least install the Japanese language. After that, you'll need to use emulating tool. Best 2 tools around are NTLEA and LE (Local Emulator).
just google "NTLEA" or "Local Emulator" and you should find the tool home page in the first half dozen answer.

As for how to progress, I can't help you, I don't know the game.

OP
O

Octavianus_Augustus

Reputation score
Well, first thing first, what you see ain't moonrune but giberish.
It happen because you're not running the game using Japanese Unicode. So you need to either switch your PC unicode to japanese (under regionale setting) - which usually require the installation of the Asian language pack (some version of window come installed with it along with many other language pack - if the japanese isn't avaiable, download and install it from microsoft).

If you don't want to make some modification to your pc, you need to at least install the Japanese language. After that, you'll need to use emulating tool. Best 2 tools around are NTLEA and LE (Local Emulator).
just google "NTLEA" or "Local Emulator" and you should find the tool home page in the first half dozen answer.

As for how to progress, I can't help you, I don't know the game.
Yeah thanks for the tip I'm gonna try it and see what happens.

gokusolos

Reputation score
How do you download it tho because i can't seem to download it