What's new

need help fixing NayoRiyo

darkknight0139

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
firewill.egloos. com/2906075

i have this game and it starts up fine but whenever i try to select a difficulty it freezes then gives me "denied access to file"

i have windows 7 and i had set my locale to japanese and time format to japanese as well but neither worked so here i am...

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: need help fixing NayoRiyo

firewill.egloos. com/2906075

i have this game and it starts up fine but whenever i try to select a difficulty it freezes then gives me "denied access to file"

i have windows 7 and i had set my locale to japanese and time format to japanese as well but neither worked so here i am...
IMHO, the problem is the Locale set: the language of your link is no Japanese but Korean.

OP
D

darkknight0139

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

switched to korean and still had the same problems.

this game...

OP
D

darkknight0139

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay i got it to work finally!

i'm not sure if this will work for everyone but i set my locale to japanese then extracted the game with 7zip and it started working

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant figure out what to do besides die after i run out of ammo.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same here, what are the controls?

*I figured out the controls you have to request ammo. I think that it only works if you're low (only have about 10 rounds remaining in the handgun for example) or if there are no enemies on the screen. If one of the two happens, then press C (i think that you have to turn around for it to work. I don't know because i always turn around regardless.)

Last edited:
OP
D

darkknight0139

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Z is to aim X is to reload while your not aiming and C is to tell your sister to get ammo when it reaches a certain point don't have to turn around.

if anyone knows how to get all the deaths in this game or gets certain ones and remembers their score (i think it's based on score and difficulty) post it here!

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got one h-scene with the masked lady. normally when they touch you you'll just get sent to a gameover screen, but after killing about 80 they just started coming at me in a random order. Then, the lady got me and then it went to a an h-scene that had about 2 minutes of talking before any would happen. Hope this helps.

OP
D

darkknight0139

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright cool thanks bro!

i think i probably got the same scene as you just finished making my video and uploaded it to youtube here it is.

youtube com /watch?v=C7UV6jd_n3g&feature=plcp

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I got one h-scene with the masked lady. normally when they touch you you'll just get sent to a gameover screen, but after killing about 80 they just started coming at me in a random order. Then, the lady got me and then it went to a an h-scene that had about 2 minutes of talking before any would happen. Hope this helps.
The H-ends are linked to your score.
From 50+ score you can have a h-end for every enemy. More score you make, different h-ends you have.