What's new

[WIP - Full] Need Help with fan translation of とある人妻のネトラレ事情/ A Certain Married Woman's NTR Affair

Reputation score
Was waiting for someone to translate this for many years now and came to the realization that nobody will ever translate this. It's a hidden gem that focuses more on the story than the actual sex scenes. Just came here asking for help since this has a lot of dialogue (the main story, branching choices, and not to mention the conversation in the mail system)

I am 2/10 done with the main storyline and can use the help with extracting the original texts of the entire storyline and the dumb formatting of conversations in the mail system.
I don't know which engine it's using or how to patch the translations into the game.

Hopefully taking this as a chance to improve on my translations and giving something back to the community, I would like to translate the entire "A certain married woman's series...,"
That's about 5 of them in total counting the "Y" continuation and the 5th game currently in the works by Rascou. On my backlog I would like to also like to translate some of Atelier Sakura's less popular works.
The marina series already has a big support for a fan translation and I won't be wasting any hours working on titles that are already in the process of being completed.

I would like help from people who can translate the SFX seX scenes since those I have more problems being consistent. If you plan on helping please do not depend on machine translations.
They are near trash and have problems differentiating contextual meaning and sentence structures, it would be best if you accompany it with jisho.org and many other supplemental translation (yes that mean a lot of tabs)
If you have translated works from ehentai that would also be a plus.

I am not charging money for this translation but if you want to donate or help in some way such as aiding with the proofreading and translation that would be a great help and greatly appreciated.
During my spare time between being in front of a monitor screen while listening to music, or taking the bus using my phone to translate on the cloud, I translate this game slowly and the hrs. do add up.

Currently Up to the point of the story just before the hotspring.

I cut the translation into segments since different choices lead to different dialogues and some choices completely drag out to completely different storyline (1,2, and 3)
Sample of some of the beginning, first scenario of the bathroom scene.

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Someone please correct me if they have more knowledge on this subject.

The engine used to created these games is by
The file with all the scripts you need is data_etc.dpm.

You can repack files into DPM with the editor:
Japanese version download
English version is here

Instructions:
1. open hsed3.exe
2. Click on Tools -> Edit Packfile
3. Add all of the text files (Unpacked from dpm file)
4. Click on Tools -> create DPM
5. DPM file will be saved to your Documents folder in the C: drive

There are two tools you can use to unpack the script files.

exdpmx by Asmodean (Doesn't work FYI. Fails to extract all data. However, someone savy with c++ and reverse engineering experience could probably figure out how to make it work)
Download:

1. Copy data_etc.dpm, exdpmx.exe, and exdpmx.cpp into it's own folder.
2. Drag data_etc.dpm on top of exdpmx.exe. Some of the script files will be extracted.

Susie Plugin (?)
Download:

This one I'm not sure about. I don't speak Japanese, so it's kind of hard for me to figure out exactly how to use these tools. With that being said, this is probably what you want to use since the other one doesn't work.

Basically, your main issue right now is that you can't unpack the exact contents of the dpm file. Since the files you get are incomplete, when you repack via HSP, the game fails to recognize it. Hopefully someone smarter than I can come along and help you with this. I've reached a roadblock here, but I'm curious to the solution to this issue. Good luck!