What's new

ACT [ねこふぐり] 女戦士マンカースの冒険 / Female Warrior Mancas: Troll and The Princess Chained (RJ213201)

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks that seems to have worked. How does giving reps to ppl work now? After the ulmf change I can't find it.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm currently stuck at something rather trivial...

How do I use the raft to get to the middle of the lake? It seems I have to pay a fare, but to whom? Talking to the guy at the lake doesn't seem to have an effect.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would like to ask for a full gallery save file as well.

Could someone please share it, I suck at these games.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm currently stuck at something rather trivial...

How do I use the raft to get to the middle of the lake? It seems I have to pay a fare, but to whom? Talking to the guy at the lake doesn't seem to have an effect.
Did you get the request to get the bomb from the FOB?
And you have to pay the guy 1000G to use his boat

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This game could really use a partial lol. And a guide... very convoluted menu system etc

LIke is ther a way to know which enemys can rape you? or how to get the 12 main scenes?

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game could really use a partial lol. And a guide... very convoluted menu system etc

LIke is ther a way to know which enemys can rape you? or how to get the 12 main scenes?
There's a skull above the stage, except the last stage, which is the bridge to desert kingdom

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a skull above the stage, except the last stage, which is the bridge to desert kingdom

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I - for one - would like to know if/how the the rep system works now too.
If for nothing else, then to heavily negrep samo101 for the brain dead thing he did in post 15.
I'm but a beginner in these things, but it only took me reading a few pages into Pegasus Knight X thread to find an explanation of PIC "format".
Timmy! : you actually have the tools to edit that file - any working image editor can edit bmp files, you just need to fix its header.
The near trivial python script is attached in that thread - the "format" is simply changing magic bytes and zeroing file size.

Only tested with one scene, but it seems all you need to do is white out those three black masks.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I - for one - would like to know if/how the the rep system works now too.
If for nothing else, then to heavily negrep samo101 for the brain dead thing he did in post 15.
I'm but a beginner in these things, but it only took me reading a few pages into Pegasus Knight X thread to find an explanation of PIC "format".
Timmy! : you actually have the tools to edit that file - any working image editor can edit bmp files, you just need to fix its header.
The near trivial python script is attached in that thread - the "format" is simply changing magic bytes and zeroing file size.

Only tested with one scene, but it seems all you need to do is white out those three black masks.
So wait.. you want to heavily negative rep him because he took the effort to make an uncensored patch that you feel is not worthy of your standards? If its so easy why dont you share a better one.

deecp

Reputation score
bluewr regarding accessing the forest witch after the frost giants, where is the cook to make the shrinking potion you mentioned? You mentioned top left area but top left area of where?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
bluewr regarding accessing the forest witch after the frost giants, where is the cook to make the shrinking potion you mentioned? You mentioned top left area but top left area of where?
You need to sleep in the town, after getting the quest from the king, it'll be a night scene, and you can see the apprentice go into a tree.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If you sleep in the forest village you should have seen a person walk into a tree. The cook is there and you have to fiddle with your pathing a bit to get there since you can walk behind the trees.

Edit: Got ninja'd :(

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dev apparently said in a recent blog post that the sequel to this isn't gonna get made. I wonder what did it?

edit: he took down the post

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I want to negrep him, cause instead of looking at a more significant portion of those old threads, he pretty much just took first file he found and thrown it here as a valid solution, without even checking the content of the original file - it's *far* more than just those 3 censor patches (even the difference in size should have given him a clue).

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I want to negrep him, cause instead of looking at a more significant portion of those old threads, he pretty much just took first file he found and thrown it here as a valid solution, without even checking the content of the original file - it's *far* more than just those 3 censor patches (even the difference in size should have given him a clue).
Okay, so don't use the file he provided then, and cease this childish 'he didn't give me the right sweet' tantrum.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
a little help Xd i am stuck after liberating the north castletown from ogre`s . now on left side there its a bridge i cannot advance and the village as right side seems ther its a path with the tree but cannot advance as well any help ?

OP
nrevolve

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dev apparently said in a recent blog post that the sequel to this isn't gonna get made. I wonder what did it?
I don't see any of that in his blog , that's too bad if its true..

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
a little help Xd i am stuck after liberating the north castletown from ogre`s . now on left side there its a bridge i cannot advance and the village as right side seems ther its a path with the tree but cannot advance as well any help ?
You need to visit the witch in th
e forest as discussed earlier