What's new

PUZ [ NEKOKEN ] 猫拳 Fort of the Naughty World 淫界の砦-Fort of the Naughty World- RE163108 RJ163108

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fort of naughty world

This is actually nowhere near their first game. Most of their stuff is VERY well animated loli versus various monsters with an emphasis on huge insertions and cum inflation. Normally I don't particularly care for loli, but the animation quality for their work forces me to make exceptions.

However, it one of their first actual games and not just more or less an animation gallery.
Thats what I meant, more or less. They clearly have chops in the art and animation department, and the way this played it def felt like someones early attempts at gamecraft, though they know their way around a SWF file, thats for sure.

Pretty sure this is them sticking their toes into the realm of more complicated games, and I hope they do well. These guys could put out some great stuff in the near future, I reckon.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

However, it one of their first actual games and not just more or less an animation gallery.
Except for Lady Knight Emily, which was cheaper and had more content. Interesting, that game has a "Nekoken Games" label, whereas all of the others, including Fort, just have the regular "Nekoken" label.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The girl is cute...but I wish the game was longer...

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The animations are more than OK, but only one per enemy is too poor. And the game too short for that price.

Don't worth the money.

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can pass all puzzles without any retry (only the red goblin that I retry because I'm lazy the click walk back :D)
Can someone give me a hint with this puzzle, i have absolutley no idea what to do with the zodiac signs and the hammer :/

Thank you.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Can someone give me a hint with this puzzle, i have absolutley no idea what to do with the zodiac signs and the hammer :/

Thank you.
Use the hammer to break the pots in the next room to reveal the signs you need to use on the clicky part.