What's new

Nekoken Series

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, Im sure everyone here has heard of Nekoken, they've made a lot of great 3D animations that include things like tentacles and monsters (fits perfect for this forum)

problem is, volumes 1-7 are very easy to find, a simple google search will give u a torrent for the whole pack, volume 8 (Sacrifice 2 i believe) is a tad harder, but still google search got u covered

Ive also found another from Nekoken called "Beyond" and am pretty sure it was posted on this forum as well, so it should be pretty easy to find as well, idk wat volume it is tho

Now heres the issue, "Chika And Cheer" is another work from them, and the only link i can find that's up is filesonic, but its over 400mb making it undownloadable for free users

so my request is simple, is there anyone that already has it able to upload it here? Or if anyone has a premium membership to filesonic already can dl and upload it on another site? thx in advance, and heres the link to screenshots and dl

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Nekoken Series

you go. Fileserve in 5 parts. Also gonna need a link for the stuff you've got. I'm fairly certain I have all of Nekoken's other works though I have to make sure.

OP
fendo11

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Ill post the names of the ones i have, and then the link a little later, im also sure there was one more, or maybe it was just one that was similar to nekoken, it had an elf in it, i had deleted it a while ago, as well as the very first nekoken (dildo feast, it wasnt dat great so i got rid of it)

Vol. 1 Nyoro Nyoro 3D
Vol. 2 Nyoro Nyoro 3D 2
Vol. 3 Tentacle Room
Vol. 4 Egress
Vol. 5 Tentacle Room 2
Vol. 6 Natural Slave
Vol. 7 Sacrifice
Vol. 8 Sacrifice 2

and then idk wat volume Beyond is, but i have it, its very good btw

and thx for the link

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the elf one is also nekoken's work. i uploaded beyond and elf already

OP
fendo11

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

the elf one is also nekoken's work. i uploaded beyond and elf already
ah, so it was u, ty for that btw, i knew it was posted somewhere here before

@SirOni: the links arent working for me apparently, it goes to some ads wen i click on the fileserve links, wen i scroll over them i see the destination isnt fileserve at all

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, tried the links earlier and they didn't work for me either though I've found a FileSonic download. The problem is that it's too big for a non-premium account to download. Problem fixed though; I bought a month's premium account and I'm in the process of downloading it now. Once it's done I'll upload it to Megaupload (it's too big for Mediafire).

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

the upload for Chika and Cheer.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Surprise! Everything up to this day on Mega, sorted by date in separate DLs.

# [猫拳] (Folder Link)

Info:
English DLsite Profile Page
Japanese DLsite Profile Page

OP
fendo11

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

I was thinking of doing this because I finally dl'd every one of them, even the newest ones (what is it like volume 13 now?)

well at least this necro is worth while