What's new

SIM [ NEKOKEN ] 猫拳 SLEEPING GIRL RE151741 RJ151741

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ran across this one as it recently popped up on new releases:

You may have seen the circle's work before, they made a couple of animation loops that made it around the internet.
Their style is a fairly recognizable "plastic"y render, with generally decent animation quality.
This time around, they picked up the old "molest the sleeping girl without waking her" trope.

Controls: Click the clickable areas, stuff happens, meters change in obvious ways.
2 endings, otherwise very linear: Get horny high enough to proceed to next scene.

Overall, perhaps not the most thrilling game ever, but well executed,
and a nice change from their very "video-player"ish games they did a lot in the old days.
Plus, it's nice to see them release something again.

Offtopic animal is watching you masturbate:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sleeping girl (Nekoken)[RJ151741] (interactive animation)

I downloaded and tried this game, is quite good.
Can't belive this girl doesn't wake up having all this stuff happen to her
so it's really easy xD

Found 3 Endings so far. A B and C and collected all scenes.
Unless there is a D or bonus one think i got 100%.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded and tried this game, is quite good.
Can't belive this girl doesn't wake up having all this stuff happen to her
so it's really easy xD

Found 3 Endings so far. A B and C and collected all scenes.
Unless there is a D or bonus one think i got 100%.
Hmm, can you help me please? I already played it and unlocked ending A and C, how do you unlock the ending B?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, can you help me please? I already played it and unlocked ending A and C, how do you unlock the ending B?
It happen when you have the choice to strip etheir her shirt or her panties,choose the panty,then use the sex toy to arouse her,then your hand and tongue,then,once you have aroused her enought,you will automaticaly move her so you can doggy style her,end B.

That game is great,but...kind of disapointed there is no ending when you can do her awake.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It happen when you have the choice to strip etheir her shirt or her panties,choose the panty,then use the sex toy to arouse her,then your hand and tongue,then,once you have aroused her enought,you will automaticaly move her so you can doggy style her,end B.

That game is great,but...kind of disapointed there is no ending when you can do her awake.
Doggy style and still not awake:eek:
Maybe she take anaesthetic or too much sleeping pills :p

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

For some reason, I got route A and B just fine but can't for the life of me figure out how to end on route C. Any help?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For some reason, I got route A and B just fine but can't for the life of me figure out how to end on route C. Any help?
Read up bro.Seriously...

Doggy style and still not awake:eek:
Maybe she take anaesthetic or too much sleeping pills :p
yeah rofl I was thinking the same...So bad real life isnt this convenient x)

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Read up bro.Seriously...
Um. Route B has been posted, but I don't see any reference to route C. So I'd also be curious how that one is supposed to go.
I did find a mini-ending if you strip-top her you can eventually facefuck her, which has a special wake-up scene where you cum on her face - but I think that just led to standard "game over"

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found all Routes. Basically,
Route A: Normal Sex.
Route B: Doggy Style.
Route C: Cum in her face.

Hope this helps the troubled ones :p

Runesavaan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For whatever reason, the game won't progress any further to end B for me. I used toy, tongue, then hand, and her ecstasy won't rise any higher. He won't roll her over at all.

Edit: Used the toy until the icon disappeared, still won't roll her over. How am I being stumped by such a simple game?

Last edited:

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a download link? Not having much luck with the usual sites...

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For whatever reason, the game won't progress any further to end B for me. I used toy, tongue, then hand, and her ecstasy won't rise any higher. He won't roll her over at all.

Edit: Used the toy until the icon disappeared, still won't roll her over. How am I being stumped by such a simple game?
Same thing happened to me. The second time, I raised ecstasy with hand and tongue before using the dildo and that worked.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a download link? Not having much luck with the usual sites...
It's up on nyaa and also on Anime Sharing if you don't like torrents.
These should be your usual sites anyway :p

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's up on nyaa and also on Anime Sharing if you don't like torrents.
These should be your usual sites anyway :p
Is it possible for you to post an actual link? For the life of me, I just cannot navigate Japanese sites. I don't know what I'm doing, what to click on, what to search for, what links to click when I do search for something, and so on.

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, neither of the said sites are Japanese. With the game title being in English as well, it shouldn't be hard for totally Japanese illiterates to find.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

On this path, got her panties off and sex toy out. Used sex toy fully to where it disappeared. Used hands and tongue to the point where he's doing the two fingered "come hither" and licking the bottom part of her pussy.

But yeah...it's just chillin up there at like 90/95% and not doing anything else. Have tried going to hands/tongue back and forth, several times consecutively and resting a bit to get her sleep meter up.

The only thing that I find rather irritating is that you can't do anything to speed up her sleep meter gain. Like in some touching games where you pet the side of her head to increase sleep.

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Route A: Fucking her while she's lying on her back
Route B: Blowjob + Cumming in/on her face
Route C: Fucking her while she's lying on her stomach

Usually to advance you have to try every option and find the one that is a loop and gives you the option to go "back". I usually try to keep doing that option until the Arousal meter won't go any higher. Standard fare in these sort of games or if you ever played any of the Meet n Fuck games...

The dividing point for which route you get is when you take off her pants and then get the hand that looks like a pinching motion, it will take off her clothes if you use it.

Take off her top for Routes A and B. When you finally get to use your penis, that's where the routes diverge. Keep clicking on her face for B, keep in mind you will need to near max out the Sleep meter as when you face fuck her, the meter goes down rapidly so make sure you at least have 3/4 or so. Keep doing it and you'll get the route, simple.

Route A just keep clicking her Vagina and then you'll get to cum inside, done.

Take off her Panties first for route C. You will get locked into this route so just go with it.

Don't think there's any other routes. If you complete one route you don't need to start from the beginning, choose the second option on the main menu and you can start off where the routes diverge.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay...I got A and C...but for some reason, C is the blowjob in my game....not B. Oh well. Now I gotta work on finding out what I did wrong with the doggy-style path.

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh I probably got it switched around then

Letters aside that's how I got the endings.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If someone would make a decensor of this it would make my day!! :D