What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PRISON -Captive Princess- Complete Edition / DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~完全版 (RE083120) (RJ083120)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureLight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
HF's GOR thread lurker here, putting up topic for newly-released Dragon Prison (RJ083120), something I personally anticipated more than Sengeki no Gear.

Just to warn future players that the version 1.0 has a bug where if you talk to the guy at the inn in the port town of Anfan you'll be unable to proceed with the game - it renders the mayor (which you need to talk to proceed) to disappear.

1.01 ver has already corrected this bug though, does anyone have it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Prison

I have it, bue since I'm at college I can't upload it now.
Also I have sworn that I would not contribute ever again on this forum, so I guess that you'll just have to wait for someone else to upload it or the HF forum to come online. Sorry.

Medino

Reputation score

[110921] [ねこまくらsoft] DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~

via:

Title: 囚われの姫君~
Romaji: DRAGON PRISON~
Released:21/09/2011
Company: ねこまくらsoft
Filesize: 121MB
Information:

DOWNLOAD
Uploadstation

Wupload

Filesonic

Fileserve

Filepost
, RJ083801.rar
[110921] [ねこまくらsoft] DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~ Fast Download

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also I have sworn that I would not contribute ever again on this forum, so I guess that you'll just have to wait for someone else to upload it...
Damn. Been lurking for a while, but I have to say this is the stupidest thing I've read. Even moreso then that guy that has his own negative ranking. Seriously, if you're going to come in just to say that you're not going to upload it, why come here at all? Freakin ridiculous.

ontopic: hm. Not too big. Will try.

Edit: Downloaded it from Fileserve. When I try to run the "Game" application, a little box pops up and it doesn't work. I've got any jap settings I need. What's up?

Editception: Changed the folder name. oddly enough, putting it right in the directory didn't work, but just changing the folder's name did.

Last edited:
OP
A

AzureLight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[110921] [ねこまくらsoft] DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~

via:

Title: 囚われの姫君~
Romaji: DRAGON PRISON~
Released:21/09/2011
Company: ねこまくらsoft
Filesize: 121MB
Information:

DOWNLOAD
Uploadstation

Wupload

Filesonic

Fileserve

Filepost
, RJ083801.rar
[110921] [ねこまくらsoft] DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~ Fast Download
Thanks but that one's still 1.0.

EDIT: mk so I finally got hold of our great sizustar...

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ack... now that HF's GOR isn't there anymore since HF is relocating, I've been completely out of the loop with these GOR japanese RPGmaker games. Anyone know what this game's like and about?

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone could configure AGTH to work with this game?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone could configure AGTH to work with this game?
agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks

works for about 3-4 sentences then need to restart the translator as it starts losing some text randomly and repeat over and over if you want constant translations.

Overall the game seems easy enough to do just by talking to every NPC once and some exploring.

Only "confusing" part I've found was 1
the forest max (light green square out in middle of a forest, you see around lv 7-10? south of town)
You follow the side with a tree stump till you see a mossy green tree stump, then go to the opposite side and fight some succubus boss.

I don't have V1.01 so I'm pretty much stuck currently with the mayor talking? part.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn. Been lurking for a while, but I have to say this is the stupidest thing I've read. Even moreso then that guy that has his own negative ranking. Seriously, if you're going to come in just to say that you're not going to upload it, why come here at all? Freakin ridiculous.
Because as Azure stated, he's from HF forum and on that forum I actually do contribute and people there aren't as much of a jerk there as some are here.

Now obviously this will make people argue a lot and I don't care, cause I'm not around here much, just to check stuff. Cya.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Port town meaning the town with docks, beach, old people and a locked mansion? The town after the school castle? Yeah I'm stuck there too.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Port town meaning the town with docks, beach, old people and a locked mansion? The town after the school castle? Yeah I'm stuck there too.
yes

also

This most likely is V1.01
The thread is titled
DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~ 1.01 입니다
and a download link for the game
I'd know if the site didn't go at 70K/sec but at least its downloading

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit: Downloaded it from Fileserve. When I try to run the "Game" application, a little box pops up and it doesn't work. I've got any jap settings I need. What's up?

Editception: Changed the folder name. oddly enough, putting it right in the directory didn't work, but just changing the folder's name did.
Same thing here. What did you change the folder name to?

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i make it not fullscreen? I remember on the other rpgmakers it was alt+enter

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes

also

This most likely is V1.01
The thread is titled
DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~ 1.01 입니다
and a download link for the game
I'd know if the site didn't go at 70K/sec but at least its downloading
If anyone can actually connect to this site and download it, can it please be re-uploaded? The site just won't load for me. :|

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I think this is probably V1.02

Though right now I'm kind of stuck. I just got done bringing the student back from the tower, and beat the crap out of that demon thing.
And nowwwww, I'm kinda clueless

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I think this is probably V1.02

Though right now I'm kind of stuck. I just got done bringing the student back from the tower, and beat the crap out of that demon thing.
And nowwwww, I'm kinda clueless
go to the "old people port town", talk to everyone. (maybe have to sleep at the inn) talk to the mayor (upper right house near the locked doors mansion, wearing yellow). He gives some event... you go naked.

You can now enter the mansion... wonder till you find a key inside a chest or something, go upstairs talk to the giant teddy bear, kill it -> now you get a boat.

North is some town on an island that you can only enter naked, you can get another event. Theirs a small... camp far east of that town, that selsl pretty strong "nude" armor .

I'm unsure what else to do after that, wasn't able to find a way to the pyramids in the desert, I cleared the cave in the upper right corner of the map, talked to every villager nothing. I went to the town in the snow... nothing, I checked the tower south of the snow village, can't enter it. So not really sure what to do.

I have like 20-22 "Hidden things you give to the kid in the castle" items.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

go to the "old people port town", talk to everyone. (maybe have to sleep at the inn) talk to the mayor (upper right house near the locked doors mansion, wearing yellow). He gives some event... you go naked.

You can now enter the mansion... wonder till you find a key inside a chest or something, go upstairs talk to the giant teddy bear, kill it -> now you get a boat.

North is some town on an island that you can only enter naked, you can get another event. Theirs a small... camp far east of that town, that selsl pretty strong "nude" armor .

I'm unsure what else to do after that, wasn't able to find a way to the pyramids in the desert, I cleared the cave in the upper right corner of the map, talked to every villager nothing. I went to the town in the snow... nothing, I checked the tower south of the snow village, can't enter it. So not really sure what to do.

I have like 20-22 "Hidden things you give to the kid in the castle" items.
You can use the boat you get after you finish the old city quest to go to the Pyramid, but you can't get past the entrance because there's a girl being tentacle raped and all that. THere's a snow city that seems to be doing something, but I haven't a clue about what i'm supposed to do for it(you need to not be nude for it to show up it seems), and the same with the island to the left of the old city that has a sailor in it, he seems to want you to do something as well.

There's also a small island where you can place these gemstones. I currently have two, out of the apparent 5 that you need.

Besides that though I'm stumpted as well. I need four more scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.