What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PRISON -Captive Princess- Complete Edition / DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~完全版 (RE083120) (RJ083120)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Prison

thanks it works great, the one u gave had 2 saves in it the level 99 is not in my game file when i load it up i just see the 23 level idk if its right or not but i see all the cgi.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not works for me plz post a save before enter into mansion

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya you're right, I think that you have a save already no strat from the beginning, but you have better idea

that's my save plz post one before enter into mansion
wish this ok... btw i cant use a lot upload like megaupload lol

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wish this ok... btw i cant use a lot upload like megaupload lol
no problem any uploader is good for me.It's work fine, thx for you time etigoya

Last edited:

Zer0MX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi... can someone tellme if there´s a way to translate this game, please?... i ask because i don't understand anything on it.. i play and advance... but i don't understand... i'm using agth to extract some text while i play, but it's an incomplete translation...

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi... can someone tellme if there´s a way to translate this game, please?... i ask because i don't understand anything on it.. i play and advance... but i don't understand... i'm using agth to extract some text while i play, but it's an incomplete translation...
There's nothing I'd like to do more than take you by the hand and take you on the magical journey of non-consensual humping games, translating as we go.

But the thing is, I can't understand anything either. :D

But if you describe where you are and what the last important thing was you did in the game, we can help you progress further. If you use pictures, even better. It will make it easier to understand your problem and more likely for people to take some time and help you.

Zer0MX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i'm in a cave, nearly in the begining of the game, i was just wondering if the game could be translated to understand it's history or at least know the items that are used in the game... thanks anyway :D...

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was there anything done with this game recently?

mygirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 2 -File size: 165MB
Link download

I will upload many game for you , link mediafire or megaupload

Last edited:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

In the shortcut properties, I used the options:

/c this automatically copies the text to the clipboard
[I always use this one]

/x3 this adds more text hooks to choose from
[I use this for the game because the selection "GetGlyphOutlineA" is the only selection showing the text without the option /x3, and it starts dropping characters]

/kf this can prevent text from repeating over and over
[I always use this as well; for this game, it is needed for the selection "lstrlenA" (right below "GetGlyphOutlineA") to stop repeating the text]

/ks2 this removes 2 repeated symbols (if you need a different number of repeated symbols removed, change the number; if you don't need any symbols removed, don't use this option)
[I use this because the above selection "lstrlenA" has each character three times (example: if the word in the text is "path", then without /ks2 it shows "pppaaattthhh")]

So in the shortcut properties, I type
"D:\agth\agth.exe /c /kf /ks2 /x3 " (with the spaces, but without the quotes)
at the front of the Target box, since agth.exe is in the folder with path "D:\agth" on my computer.

Using this, the text shows up mostly correct; sometimes when people are speaking, text at the end is put at the beginning.
Also, when you are looking at items, it gives the item description, all item names on the current screen, and other information on the screen as well. If, for example, you want just the description of a selected item, you need to go in AGTH and select and copy just the description text.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

are there some new interesting elements in v2.0 ?
i found the original version some kind of boring... are there new cgs? maybe some infight ero-elements besides clothes stripping? ... or is it the usual game over cg?

game had potential imo, but if theres only game over cg without new gameplay elements, its not worth the try for me.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, guess it's my time to be calling for help with this game...

I just cleared the forrest and returned all the kids to that village in the woods.

And now i'm at loss what to do.

I travelled through the mountains, arrived at a castle that won't let me in, an inn where i can sleep, and a castle with a kid on the throne that will give me goodies after reaching a certain level.

The tower up north i can't enter, she just retreats.

And the harbor town far up north, i can't do anything there...

Anyone here can point me in the right direction to slay stuff?

Edit: Goddamn it, been stuck there the whole evening yesterday, and now, all of a sudden, i can enter that damn castle thingy...

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I have a 100% save if anyone's looking for it. The final final true last end boss of finality and true end was a major bitch to beat
(beating it though unlocks every single CG in the game)

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A quick walkthrough, my memory is a bit fuzzy so some might be wrong.

(at every location, assume talk to everyone as part of the action)
After start, go south to talk to the lady with crystal ball.
Go north to see the kraken, you might need to lose to it once, then have sex with the guy who rescued you earlier, you'll get Fire spell, use that to kill kraken.
Go to castle, then the cave at the north to rescue some fighter girl.
Now head south to the water town, sleep at the inn and it should be night, the north east corner of the town should open up, go down kill, boss, move on.
Head SE to the dried up flower town, afterward go to the west forest, find a spot where there's no tree to enter the lost forest.
In the forest, follow the path with the tree stump, and take the other path if the stump have moss on it (i.e. it's green)
After that go back to flower town, then head north east to the magic school.
Come back to flower town to talk to a guy and he'll give you school uniform, equip that to enter the school.
After checking the school, go north west to the tower, rescue the little girl up top, then come back to school to face the boss pretending to be principal.
Go NE to the port town, get event where you turned naked to enter the house (but afterward you can equip armor again), kill boss in there and talk to the guy who made you strip and you'll get a ship outside the town.
Go NW to the snow area, talk to the guy in the middle of town to trade the doll for one of the 5 dragon pieces.
Go NE to the dragon island, you have to be naked the whole time in that town.
Go down the stair in the NW part of the town, follow it to a cave and loot everything there, one of them is another dragon piece.
Go to pyramid, you should get the tentacle scene now, go back to magic school and read the new shiny book in the library, then go back to port town, talk to a guy on the port and he'll give you an item.
Go back to pyramid, explore the area, 2nd floor you'll get one of the dragon item and magic key (I think, could remember wrong) 3rd floor you can get a scene if you wear bikini armor (and come back again to get a small coin)
With magic key, go to the castle you respawn when you get raped, and that room to the left have another dragon piece.
Now go clear the tower on an island and get the 5th.
Go to a small 3x3 island with temple in the middle, put all dragon pieces on the altar, then follow the path to beat the boss.

After that it's onto true end path ' 3' and I got too lazy to give a damn.

Last edited:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, got that scene in the pyramid, poor girl... :p

Now I talked to everyone in harbortown, and she's still blocking the path.

Did I already get the item? Is it an equipable one? Usable? A spell?

I'm a bit lost, but i guess i'll equip everything to test.

-----

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean with fuzzy, no dude in harbor will help you AT FIRST. You gotta go read a book in the magicians school, then talk to the dude in harbor town.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, got that scene in the pyramid, poor girl... :p

Now I talked to everyone in harbortown, and she's still blocking the path.

Did I already get the item? Is it an equipable one? Usable? A spell?

I'm a bit lost, but i guess i'll equip everything to test.
Right .- . you have to go read a book in the library about a medicine to make tentacle stop raping girls first, and the guy at the port have it.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

A quick walkthrough, my memory is a bit fuzzy so some might be wrong.

(at every location, assume talk to everyone as part of the action)
After start, go south to talk to the lady with crystal ball.
Go north to see the kraken, you might need to lose to it once, then have sex with the guy who rescued you earlier, you'll get Fire spell, use that to kill kraken.
Go to castle, then the cave at the north to rescue some fighter girl.
Now head south to the water town, sleep at the inn and it should be night, the north east corner of the town should open up, go down kill, boss, move on.
Head SE to the dried up flower town, afterward go to the west forest, find a spot where there's no tree to enter the lost forest.
In the forest, follow the path with the tree stump, and take the other path if the stump have moss on it (i.e. it's green)
After that go back to flower town, then head north east to the magic school.
Come back to flower town to talk to a guy and he'll give you school uniform, equip that to enter the school.
After checking the school, go north west to the tower, rescue the little girl up top, then come back to school to face the boss pretending to be principal.
Go NE to the port town, get event where you turned naked to enter the house (but afterward you can equip armor again), kill boss in there and talk to the guy who made you strip and you'll get a ship outside the town.
Go NW to the snow area, talk to the guy in the middle of town to trade the doll for one of the 5 dragon pieces.
Go NE to the dragon island, you have to be naked the whole time in that town.
Go down the stair in the NW part of the town, follow it to a cave and loot everything there, one of them is another dragon piece.
Go to pyramid, you should get the tentacle scene now, go back to magic school and read the new shiny book in the library, then go back to port town, talk to a guy on the port and he'll give you an item.
Go back to pyramid, explore the area, 2nd floor you'll get one of the dragon item and magic key (I think, could remember wrong) 3rd floor you can get a scene if you wear bikini armor (and come back again to get a small coin)
With magic key, go to the castle you respawn when you get raped, and that room to the left have another dragon piece.
Now go clear the tower on an island and get the 5th.
Go to a small 3x3 island with temple in the middle, put all dragon pieces on the altar, then follow the path to beat the boss.

After that it's onto true end path ' 3' and I got too lazy to give a damn.
After that it gets fairly simple.
Once you get back to the most of the game takes place in, go back to the Dragon Island, where the temple is. There should be a set a portal in the room; it will take you to some world of evil.

There's a town and a castle- there's a scene in the town and you can buy some equipment there. The castle is where you get to the first credits boss. You fight your way to the bottom into a lava-filled pile of crap(one of the bossses has a scene), kill boss, kill second form(there's a scene for second form). Hurrah, you won. Take the portal and you should get the credits after a scene or two, iirc.

After that, you get Postgame Gameplay.
Go and talk to all of the NPCs in your brand new castle, and then go back to the basement. Talk to that evil mirror of evil again, and you'll get a scene and be transported to a new area, where the monsters are all stupidly hard and give you insane XP. Wind your way through the levels to the big bad boss, who is most likely going to rape your shit until you die over and over

I was only able to beat him after leveling to 40+, and using the LV3 light spell(it'll be one that costs 5MP, the third of them), switching between that and the Lv2 healing, and having 200HP.

After you beat him, you get the true ending, and all CG are unlocked.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

o_o did someone ever able to get the translation on agth? [nothing popin up on text except gibberish]

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

o_o did someone ever able to get the translation on agth? [nothing popin up on text except gibberish]
see z3r0nx's comment in this page maybe help :)

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant get any text to show up in the game itself and i cant understand the manual so can anyone put up a tutorial or something?(for both starting the game and for the game itself)

Status
Not open for further replies.