What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PRISON -Captive Princess- Complete Edition / DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~完全版 (RE083120) (RJ083120)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Prison

this game was made with wolf right? well to my knowledge agth does not work as well with games made with that :3

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game was made with wolf right? well to my knowledge agth does not work as well with games made with that :3
/c /x3 /kf /ks2 works most of the time.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The hell? I decided to finish this game because of Dragon Prison. But now I get an error for a buffer overrun?

lhklan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for necroing, but I'm seriously stuck.

After defeating the boss in the dragon temple (After placing the 5 pieces) I was sent to the castle at the start of the game. I accidentaly walk over and talk to the queen, who sent me back to the first town - but destroyed. I have no idea to proceed from there.

Thank you in advance, and again, sorry for necroing.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Prison RJ083120

Necro'ing this thread looking for the final version of this game.

I have one from 7 Nov 2011, but the lists a version dated 12 Nov 2011. I was wondering if anyone here A) has that version, and B) knows what changes were made.
I would like to second that request.

D-Slave is one of my favorite h-games ever. Now I want to play D-Prison and I really wish I could f-cking *buy* the games to pay the author for them, but for some stupid ass reason, DLsite won't accept my credit card.

So would any kind soul have the latest version of D-Prison (which seems to be v2.02) and accept to share it (either here or via PM, if it causes issues), or at least one that doesn't have the mayor bug ?

I have a version of september 2011, which I fear to be outdated.

Thank you.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there an english translation of this?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded 2.02 but it always crashes if I try to hook it into /x3 every other option works just fine but as soon as I type in /x3 it crashes... which is a problem since without /x3 I don't have access to the translation since the normal options leave out like 30-40% of the content.

Anyone still remembers about this old game and can help me? ;-)

geebster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded 2.02 but it always crashes if I try to hook it into /x3 every other option works just fine but as soon as I type in /x3 it crashes... which is a problem since without /x3 I don't have access to the translation since the normal options leave out like 30-40% of the content.

Anyone still remembers about this old game and can help me? ;-)
Did you ever figure this out? I am still unable to get it to hook with ITH or Chiitrans. I get either very incomplete hooks or a massive repetition of the correct hook that I cannot repress. Visual Novel Reader doesnt even open on my computer so I don't know what else to try with this game.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for necro-ing, but is there anyone still have link download for this game? I already got all dragon's game, but not this one, all link are dead.. torrent didnt work either...

any help minna?

thanks.. :D

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there anyone have full save unlock CG for this game? I use sagaoz version, but still many of them still not unlocked..

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone reupload the game please?
nvm found it

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mega.nz/
=================================
#!cBhilKIA!VK6CR9JIW...A76RM3iknnZqWc

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

=============
VK6CR9JIWmfHyUhgPU7QCyah4VbeIA76RM3iknnZqWc

sry -_-

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score

Come back to flower town to talk to a guy and he'll give you school uniform, equip that to enter the school.
After checking the school, go north west to the tower, rescue the little girl up top, then come back to school to face the boss pretending to be principal.
sr for necro, i talk with npc in school but cant go in tower? what i miss, i already have uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.