What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PRISON -Captive Princess- Complete Edition / DRAGON PRISON~囚われの姫君~完全版 (RE083120) (RJ083120)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighshade586

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Prison

I have a 100% save if anyone's looking for it. The final final true last end boss of finality and true end was a major bitch to beat
(beating it though unlocks every single CG in the game)
I'd like a copy of that, if that's ok.

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a 100% save if anyone's looking for it. The final final true last end boss of finality and true end was a major bitch to beat
(beating it though unlocks every single CG in the game)
oh yes post that... I get stuck on games I can't read

Bonerd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone still needs full save here's the link to mine. If it doesn't work tell me. Its after i beat the true final boss.

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save file for me doesn't unlock the cg can someone upload a save file right before killing the true end boss?

Bonerd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go this is the save i used before beating the boss but i could have gotten lucky, if you need more mp at start i have like 3 mp pots that u can use. That should be enough use previous post stat to win btw.

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

we are getting a new game by the looks of it, dragon slave

nekomakurasoft.sakura.ne.jp/prd2/ds.html

also on other note, game seems to be on version 2.02, does anyone has link for it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hehehe....nyahaha....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No. It's in japanese.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Prison RJ083120

Necro'ing this thread looking for the final version of this game.

I have one from 7 Nov 2011, but the lists a version dated 12 Nov 2011. I was wondering if anyone here A) has that version, and B) knows what changes were made.

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for being king noobtard but does anyone by chance know why the game has no dialogue? the menu has strange widgets, not japanese characters. then the actual ingame dialogue is just missing completely.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry for being king noobtard but does anyone by chance know why the game has no dialogue? the menu has strange widgets, not japanese characters. then the actual ingame dialogue is just missing completely.
First, check to see if your computer is in japanese unicode, if not...what the hell is wrong with you!? Change it!

Second, if you were running in japanese unicode, check to see if the file names aren't broken (damn uploaders, uploading files while not in unicode and messing stuff up).

Third, if this still doesn't fix the problem, you may simply not have the font on your computer (like how Succubus Quest requires a specific font).

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do I put my computer to japanese unicode? do I need to download something? also, I'm on windows 7.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Start > Control Panel > Clock, Region and Language > Region and Language > Administative tab > Change system locale.

If Japan isn't available under the list, you may need to check if you have the language file available in Windows Update or otherwise pirate the file (if possible).

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now dragon prison is saying something about the game.dat file but the other games have started working. thanks a bunch for your help.

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a walkthrough for this game?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i got unstuck now i was reading the mini walkthrough and it says you get a scene in the pyramid 3rd floor if you wear a bikini armor where would i get the bikini armor?? so please say where thanks

Last edited:

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game doesn't use the standard rgp chat thing, so agth is barely picking it up >.<

How are the rest of you dealing with this?

kidkad015

Reputation score

I already us the dragon piece and kill the boss what I have to do next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.