What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Glyce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

I've beaten the game (well, defeated the robot boss anyway) and as far as I'm aware, that's it, right?
If you go right after you step through the teleporter, you should progress through some white-walled chambers that get increasingly vegetated. Eventually you'll reach a boss fight, after which will be a teleporter going back to your room. The gates in the CG area should open by this point.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry to bring an old thread alive but i am having lately a problem with this one

i dont know the error message but is says someting about AC player and doesnt open

if someone know whats the problem. help me XD please
DAMN ive been trying to fix or re install but ALL i find is how to uninstall and the main page seems doesnt have a link for the player to install again
it is inside a package or something??? damn cmon ppl if possible help on that. there is already 9 games i cannot play thx to this -_-

Attachments

Last edited:

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In november it was updated to 1.25 version, any idea what's new?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In november it was updated to 1.25 version, any idea what's new?
2015年11月11日 その他
4足歩行モンスターのアニメーションを差し替えました。
November 11, 2015 Other
We have replaced the animation of legged monster 4.

According to the dlsite in the updates section, it was just a change to what one enemy looks like. The dog, I think. This was actually talked about in the thread for the upcoming sequel, and they mentioned that they had to changed that particular enemy due to no bestiality allowed on the DMM site, so I guess they changed this version as well. Nothing else was changed.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply :D

PeterAlexander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got messaged that my link was dead.
Here is another one:
mega.nz/#!ppciRSjC!M22qymIZrYHjNo02DRwmGY4omnMH-hMfEk8E2H_GBtU

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How come that the screenshots of this game look so neat but the game itself is blurred? Because of animation? Moving sprites?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How come that the screenshots of this game look so neat but the game itself is blurred? Because of animation? Moving sprites?
It has something to do with your screen settings IIRC.
I had the same problem but I managed to fix it somehow.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

IIRC its the mip map setting you'll need to increase from performance to quality, in your graphics card properties.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] you'll need to increase from performance to quality, in your graphics card properties.
That solved it! :v

Reputation score

Whenever I try to launch the game I get this "IGPlayer Fatal Error, Shutting down: There was an error selecting and acquiring the device", after I click OK the game closes.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whenever I try to launch the game I get this "IGPlayer Fatal Error, Shutting down: There was an error selecting and acquiring the device", after I click OK the game closes.
You know what's funny? I was going to try to offer you a suggestion after doing a quick Google search of the exact sentence you posted, and one of the first results was another topic on this forum where I did the exact same thing for someone else almost two years ago. How time flies.

As I said there, you may want to try downloading a DirectX Runtime or changing the resolution you run the game at. I never heard back from that person who had the problem, so I can't offer much more advice at this point. I'm assuming you're already running it in Japanese locale, as well, and if you aren't, you should already be doing that for all of these games.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, urm. Kinda late beating this game. So. Does anyone know what the last item does? (That purple poison flask that you get from the last robot boss)

And is that really the last boss? I stumbled upon an animated gif where the blue haired main character, tied on a cross, was getting raped by another woman.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, urm. Kinda late beating this game. So. Does anyone know what the last item does? (That purple poison flask that you get from the last robot boss)

And is that really the last boss? I stumbled upon an animated gif where the blue haired main character, tied on a cross, was getting raped by another woman.
Purple flask when used sets your HP to 1. Also, no it is not the final boss. For the most recently updated version, the final boss should be a dominatrix. I found and fought her in anew area unlocked in the extra room where you teleport to from very first room you spawn. The "EX-1" area per se should be one of those areas.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...]where you teleport to from very first room you spawn. [...]
Oh, haha, after I played through I just went to the roboter boss again. Didn't notice that a teleporter opened. Looked so unsuspicious!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Love this game the sprite animation, the game play and the character's voice.Is the creator making a sequel of Lab- still alive? Cause i saw an image of the purple hair girl being the main character, just wanna know if its true?