What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nekonyoubou] 猫女房 Tsumire on the Curious Isle 不思議の島のツミレさま RE122936 RJ122936

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 不思議の島のツミレさま RJ122936

Here you go sorter, found version 2.2

Well fuck thanx a lot man! Hope not self-bought? Will update my mega with this.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone got a save right before the last boss? This grindy ass game can be pretty aggravating.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh my god,this is the worst game ever.I like RPG games,but this is not an rpg game,this is just grinding game,nothing else.
I quitted it before first boss when i was grinding normal enemies - i was killed by two tree´s just because of that sleep spell = stunlock(or more like sleeplock)and from full health to zero = grind again,yey.
Worst rpg ever.

Zhir

Reputation score

sorry for necro, thanks for the v2.2 +1

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now i try this Game out. (Mostly because of the Monkey) Got to Lv 2 then loosed, nice "Game Over" Screen.
H-Graphics could be better and more different Themes. But how to Save in this Game?
The menu shows "Sort" and "Save" in darker Colors then the other options and is not acessible to me. What i do wrong?
I use the 293 MB (V.2.2 i think) aded the Partial Translation and the Full-CG "System" File. But it (Save Function) do not work with the earlier Version or without Translations etc. added too. Please Someone can help here?
M-77

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like you can only save in your hut other than that you have to pretty much always go there to save which is such a hassle since the game stops giving out scrolls at a certain point so you have travel back and forth from certain points to reach the hut.