What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ねこぱんち][Neko Punch] Breed Labyrinth -繁殖の迷宮- (RJ353130)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ353130_img_main_jpg.jpg
Dlsite:

From a circle who has done nothing of note comes a game blatantly inspired by Lilipalace. I thought Lilipalace was really good, so I consider this a good thing. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that.

Gameplay and Controls: This is a first person POV dungeon crawler.
Up = Forward, Left/Right = Turn Left/Right, Down = Back Up
A = toggle minimap zoom
Z = Accept
X = Menu/Decline
Ctrl = Skip text
You roam around exploring the dungeon levels. Enemies are pre-placed. You have three characters who do not level up and only progress from gaining new equipment. In combat, characters get their little menu pop-up when its their turn.
Only Tear (blonde), the knight, can perform basic attacks; Kanon (purple hair) the healer and Philia (blue hair) the mage can only use magic. Philia is faster than everything else, Tear is about mid in term of speed, Kanon is slower than everything but orcs and tentacle monsters. Philia joins your party last, so you'll have fights where Tear and Kanon take some hits before you're allowed to start fighting back.
If you lose a fight or trigger a trap, you'll get a game over rape scene, get the option to receive a hint for the battle (some of the hints have really explicit advice, like telling you to go back to a prior floor to look for a chest), and you get the option to continue from right before the fight with full HP/MP.
This meant that while I received plenty of healing items out of chests, I never bothered with them - I'd fight until the girls lost the war of attrition and continue from there with a full heal.
The fights aren't hard but you often have to take a very specific set of actions to win them.
A lot of the scenes involve mind control/hypnosis. All but two scenes are game over rape; the two other scenes are an in-progress gang rape and a hypnosis-induced blow job.
Clearing the game unlocks the full gallery.

Story: Tear, Kanon, and Philia are an elite group of adventurers who have been asked by the king to investigate the escape of a bandit king they'd previously beaten. Their pursuit brings them to a cave where numerous adventurers and villagers had gone missing. When the girls enter the cave, they set off a magic trap that splits up their party. Tear must now rescue her companions, but the aphrodisiac miasma filling the cave has left them all far weaker than normal. Will they stop the threat to the kingdom and save the day? Or will they be reduced to enthralled breeding stock?

The answer of course is yes.

Fetishes: Game Over Rape, Rape, Mind Control, Fellatio, Paizuri, Pregnancy, Tentacles, Monster-on-girl, Gang-bang, Bondage

timetorela(x)

Reputation score
Any idea how to solve the loading error audio/se/%e3%82%a8%e3%83%b3%e3%82%ab%e3%82%a6%e3%83%b3%e3%83%88.ogg ?

Attachments

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, never ran into that in this game. But you can sometimes just hit enter or z and just force RPGMaker to move on instead of trying to reload the failed sound effect.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Any idea how to solve the loading error audio/se/%e3%82%a8%e3%83%b3%e3%82%ab%e3%82%a6%e3%83%b3%e3%83%88.ogg ?
1) You're not using Japanese local unicode so the name ws messed up when extracting the file => re download and extract the game files with Japanese unicode or using emulating software to do that
2) Non Japanese setting on your computer and it mess the reading of file inside a Japanese named folder (rare but do happen) -> rename your game folder
3) you grab a game shared by someone who messed up the files name (byu being in case 1) ) => get a real version of the game

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh I loved Lilipalace. Always fun to have fights that are more puzzle based than grinding based.

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is very similar, for all the good and bad reasons. The production quality is lower -- no voice acting, for instance, and the UI is functional but definitely not as pretty -- and the writing can be similarly a bit brief at times. Good if you want scenes to get right to the point, bad if you're expecting them to linger on the scenario or lead into it more gradually. However, the group seems to have set expectations accordingly, as they're only asking for ~$5 for the game and are clear upfront about it not being super long; given that, I can overlook a fair bit. If you're looking for a game with the same feel, I'd say it's pretty similar. Even somewhat similar fetishes, actually, with one obvious exception.

Though perhaps a bit too similar at times... There's at least one scene in the demo that feels almost beat-for-beat identical to a scene in Lilipalace. The scenarios do differentiate themselves later on, though.

Karagee

Reputation score
okay so... does this game have outfit customization? What are the features?

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, this game's emphasis on mind control (which Lilipalace had, but not to this proportion) and pregnancy (which Lilipalace had none of) are the main things differentiating its scenes.

@Karagee - it's a short RPGmaker game that takes like 2 hours to go through. Its features would be the game play - first person dungeon exploration, short puzzle-adjacent combats, a swift continue option from losing - and the smut from losing fights/triggering traps. There's no variant outfits or anything like that.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't care for Lilipalace but not enough h-content or monster cock corruption. Wish I could find the CG collection for their previous game though, although almost certainly there's no much content there either

Congly

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
does anyone have a copy?