What's new

[Complete - Partial] [寝無様/Nemusama] 蛮族の剣奴 (RJ334811)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/nemusama-no-rj334811.15139/

Made a partial for Nemusama's latest game, which required some image editing for the custom battle system the dev used. I am not that great with images, and it was done in such a way that each choice is a separate image, so the battle menu will appear to jump around a little as you scroll through choices. I included the original images as backup (they are in their own folder inside the images folder) in case anyone else wants to give it a shot. Other than that, I translated the usual for a partial, items, armor, skills, interface, H stats screen. One thing about the H stats screen, the title/nickname for the mc will change during the story, and that is controlled in common events, which I'm not going to mess with at this time. (so it will be compatible with other versions of the game, hopefully) Partial was made with version 1.21, but should be compatible with other versions since I did not edit maps or common events (and they aren't included in the patch, so it won't overwrite them). There might still be issues if the encryption key changes, however, see below.

For this one, you will have to jump through some hoops since the battle system relies on images, and this is an MV game with encrypted images.
Basic instructions, if you aren't familiar with this type of patch:
Get the java decrypter for MV (shouldn't be hard to find, and is fairly easy to use) (also note this is NOT the enigma unpacker, the game is not packed, it has encrypted files)
Decrypt the game's files, they will extract to an "output" folder in the same folder as the decrypter.
Move the images (no need to move the audio, you can just delete it) to the game folder, there shouldn't be any prompt to overwrite as they are a different format when decrypted. Just make sure they go to the right folder.
Apply the patch, overwrite when asked, and you're done.

Cliplogger is included with the patch, which will send dialogue text to the clipboard to be translated in your software of choice. If you are new to this and don't know of any, I'd recommend textractor:

Patch is attached to this post, as usual. Also as usual, let me know if there are any issues. And friendly reminder, game discussion belongs in the discussion thread, this thread is for the translation.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can't get the java decrypter for MV to work.
That's not much information to go on. You mean the decrypter won't even launch? Or it won't decrypt the files? Or you can't figure out how to use it? Are you using the offline or online version?
Can't really help you if I don't know what the problem is.

ADM

Reputation score
Thank you for the partial. I can confirm that it works (when done properly). I messed it up the first time on the correct folder location somehow...

mamoru90

Reputation score
similar error, when I tried to leave the original /data/System.json file, the game started, but after a couple of fights, this error recurred

ahhh .... I figured it out ... thanks for the work !!! my carelessness...

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Work not whit 1.21
Looks like you put the decrypted images in the wrong folder, or did not decrypt the images.

1. Decrypt the game's images with the java decrypter.
2. Move the decrypted images to the correct game folder. (folder with game.exe / www / img)
3. Apply the patch.