What's new

ACT [Nenokuni Studio] 禍津胎母~Keep your tight rope (RJ192714)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] (RJ192714) 禍津胎母~Keep your tight rope

For those who want to win legit, at the shop, you'll want to buy the third or fourth sword, which is the top list of things to buy. Then, get the 3000 gun from the second list. After that, save for the 10k armor in the third list. No challenge at that point. You'll need the sword for the fourth boss battle, though...
Or just push the invicibility-button lol. Some button made be glow with blue light and I just stopped taking damage.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no problem playing the game in english mode. Thou i didnt use the mega link, i downloaded from hentai4daily
Nope, not even that dl is a go for me.
I've tried from 3 different dl sites and I get the same error on and on...
I just don't get it -.-

Edit* I found out a jap user had the same problem as me, but it was happening because he was trying to execute the game from the desktop folder, when using Windows 10.
I'm trying to run the game from C:\Win
I'm out of ideas :|

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok played the game a little and it is over wow at least sprite animations unlock by clearing each stage... this game is so unbalanced that it hurts grab the bazooka ( it says grenade launcher but the projetile looks like a missile tho) and morning star plus miko clothes to run you will easily finish any monster/boss even the last one was too easy... so yeah fast attack weapons sucks since monsters have a little time invulnerable, grab the strongest damage weapon and you will be fine.
and no the difficult won't change in nothing since it only increase the monster damage, still an easy game...

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So there was an update today that fixed some bugs. It's mentioned what things are fixed in the DLsite page for the game, but nothing about any problems starting up the game.
I am also having troubles trying to play the game, but I don't know if it is the same reason that Mistix is having. First time I tried to run it, it said that the msvcr110.dll is missing, and I tried to fix it, but now it is telling me that the application was unable to start correctly, and giving me (0xc000007b) after that message. So I'm out of ideas.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone is getting a .dll error of any kind all you have to do is type it into google and download the version 32 bit for 32 bit and both 32 bit and 64 bit for 64 bit users.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Negrep someone who provided a link to the game? Sad!

Anyways, I'm having problems trying to change the language from Japanese to English. Anyone else having that problem?

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow, this game really does seem amateur, but at least it's a finished product which is more then what most developers can say. I get triggered when I can't maximize the window and the English option is broken atm, but it can only get better from here on if the developer continues.

Off topic: Why the hell does anyone actually care about the reputation system in vB? It's an abhorrent and archaic way to measure one's worth or gain any understanding of the individual, not to mention easy to abusive and manipulate. You might as well use a tier system if you're going to flag people for any value. Kinda like what the Chinese are doing... Never mind that's scary.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well.. Fuck it!
I'm going to do the most retarded thing ever I did to play a game.
I'm installing Windows 7 on a virtual machine and gonna check out if the game runs there.
I'll be back with news soon ...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well.. Fuck it!
I'm going to do the most retarded thing ever I did to play a game.
I'm installing Windows 7 on a virtual machine and gonna check out if the game runs there.
I'll be back with news soon ...
Damn dude, don't expect too much from this game, its really quite lame aside from some decent sprites...

this game is so unbalanced that it hurts
My favorite design choice in the game is that rapid-fire guns trigger invincibility frames on enemies, which basically makes the rapid fire useless. Its a new level of stupid game design if you ask me

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You take down a link because someone gave you a negrep.
That takes pettiness to an extreme level.

I have the link though
Huehue

oh.. its not even translated :I

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You take down a link because someone gave you a negrep.
That takes pettiness to an extreme level.

I have the link though
Huehue

oh.. its not even translated :I
It should be translated though? Unless the game dialogue itself hasn't been translated yet because for a split second after setting the game language to English, there were English words in the Options menu before the game crashed. But that was the first time.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Man... Just wtF?
After losing like half of my day to finally be able to properly run the game, now I get an error dialogue box displaying the message:

The game module has stopped working.

I'm done... srsly fck sakes...

Edit* HAHAHA... ok I have no idea what the hell just happened.
I went a last time to run the game and now it's working... just like nothing happened?!
I'm being trolled here, like real hard -.-

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

As a side note, does anyone know why the majority of H-games are made locked to microscopic resolutions, often even in an old square aspect ratio? I thought Japan was one of the leading countries when it comes to high resolution displays, and yet it feels like all their developers are still using cathode-ray-tube monitors. Alt+Enter rarely works. Do the developers really intend windowed mode to be the only way to play?

Anyone know any reliable methods to full screen stuff like this one? There's so many, and it really spoils them to be stuck squinting at a two inch space in the centre of my screen.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know any reliable methods to full screen stuff like this one? There's so many, and it really spoils them to be stuck squinting at a two inch space in the centre of my screen.
I'm afraid that the best (easiest) solution I found is, if you're on Windows, you can use the pre-installed magnifying tool to zoom in your screen. It doesn't help with the resolution, but it absolutely helps with being able to see what's going on. I think a lot of people working on these games just don't want to account for every resolution, especially if they're making their own engine. Otherwise, they just don't want to have to deal with the artifacts that come up from zooming in on pixel-by-pixel sprites oftentimes.

Okay, one, trigger warnings, for those who need them for flocking to or away: Petrification, absorption, unbirth, ryona and one scene that I didn't get all the way through because I saw where it might have been going and stepped away. It (maybe) contains a little more nasty vore than the usual.

Second, save editing guide. Your save is in C:\Users\[you]\AppData\Local\禍津胎母\nenokuni. The file within can easily be modified with Notepad++, and it contains your money. Don't want to wait until you don't have to challenge yourself anymore? Try save editing today! Also, the animations can be unlocked thusly:

All enemy animations are locked under 'situations'. They are all formatted like so: '#'@1. I believe they go up to 14, all following that rule.

Boss animations are locked similarly, only they follow a different format: [stage number]0[animation]@1. Stage number is the stage the boss is from, animation is 1 or 2 for either the normal or alt animation.

Progress is a number from 1 to 6 and indicates which stages have been completed, but you can't complete a stage you don't have a score on, which is listed under 'stagescore'.

The other numbers seem self-explanatory, but once I figured out how to get the gallery and all the stages I stopped caring completely about the gameplay, and I really suggest you do the same.

If that's too much trouble, you can always just use mine. It has every level and every animation unlocked, but for some reason trying to switch to English crashes the game 100% of the time. Go figure.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If that's too much trouble, you can always just use mine. It has every level and every animation unlocked, but for some reason trying to switch to English crashes the game 100% of the time. Go figure.

Thank you kindly

Last edited:

komodorejderi

Lurker
Reputation score

So how do we play the game on windows 10? Thanks.

formaldehyde

Reputation score

hey guys

figured out a clever hack to get english working without crashing. its a really dumb hack but seems to work so far.

goto /res/data/strings/

replace the japanese files with copies of the english ones. heres how you do it:

1. back up the files
2. delete scenario_ja.strings and system_ja.strings
3. copy scenario_en.strings and rename to scenario_ja.strings
4. copy system_en.strings and rename to scenario_ja.strings
5. ???
6. PROFIT

ur game thinks its set to jap but its gonna cough up all the english text now.

going into the language submenu will crash game, but everything else seems to work, least up to the intro cutscene. the english language datas just fine, looks like only the code to change languages is broken.

havent tested beyond intro scene though. ill let you know if it crashes anywhere for me. some of the text is overlapping the dialog boxes though. maybe a font issue.

EDIT: overlap issue can be fixed by replacing fonts too. arial narrow works better though i still see a little overlap its not as bad. ive got gill sans mt condensed which works better. heres how you replace the font:

1. copy the font file you wanna use from the windows font directory (C:/Windows/FONTS)
2. paste it into a temporary directory. check its got a .ttf extension when it appears. if multiple appear (like with arial fonts) youll need to single out the right font; opening the font file shows it in font viewer.
3. goto <game dir>/res/fonts/
4. replace both font files with your chosen font file.

i know arial narrow comes with every freakin version of windows, not sure about gill sans mt condensed but i know i have it.

if anyone has better font ideas, chime in.

EDIT 2: gill sans mt condensed has some boxes when the game tries using special characters, prolly with diacritical marks and crap. still better than moonrunes tho. really thinking there isnt a perfect solution, you gotta deal with bs of some kind when playing this game with english. just a matter of picking your poison.

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey guys

figured out a clever hack to get english working without crashing. its a really dumb hack but seems to work so far.

goto /res/data/strings/

replace the japanese files with copies of the english ones. heres how you do it:

1. back up the files
2. delete scenario_ja.strings and system_ja.strings
3. copy scenario_en.strings and rename to scenario_ja.strings
4. copy system_en.strings and rename to scenario_ja.strings
5. ???
6. PROFIT

ur game thinks its set to jap but its gonna cough up all the english text now.

going into the language submenu will crash game, but everything else seems to work, least up to the intro cutscene. the english language datas just fine, looks like only the code to change languages is broken.

havent tested beyond intro scene though. ill let you know if it crashes anywhere for me. some of the text is overlapping the dialog boxes though. maybe a font issue.

EDIT: overlap issue can be fixed by replacing fonts too. arial narrow works better though i still see a little overlap its not as bad. ive got gill sans mt condensed which works better. heres how you replace the font:

1. copy the font file you wanna use from the windows font directory (C:/Windows/FONTS)
2. paste it into a temporary directory. check its got a .ttf extension when it appears. if multiple appear (like with arial fonts) youll need to single out the right font; opening the font file shows it in font viewer.
3. goto <game dir>/res/fonts/
4. replace both font files with your chosen font file.

i know arial narrow comes with every freakin version of windows, not sure about gill sans mt condensed but i know i have it.

if anyone has better font ideas, chime in.

EDIT 2: gill sans mt condensed has some boxes when the game tries using special characters, prolly with diacritical marks and crap. still better than moonrunes tho. really thinking there isnt a perfect solution, you gotta deal with bs of some kind when playing this game with english. just a matter of picking your poison.
i tried your way till crash for me dont look like it like english

formaldehyde

Reputation score

the purpose of this is that you dont have to change the setting ingame cause the jp setting is giving english text...

but somethings really wrong here. maybe its just my dl, but i noticed the dialogue isnt showing up on the first boss and looking at the file (its plaintext)... it looks like most of it got cut off... huh. the en scenario files only 8kb but the jp one is 63kb.

somethings not right with the dl.

EDIT: looks like both en files are missing data. im thinking thats whats causing all the issues. maybe if someone with a fully working copy can upload the right .strings files somewhere we can fix these

EDIT 2: finished the game and im pretty sure its not worth the trouble. games a real piece of dog. godawful controls, buggy as hell, language files likely to be broken, nothing even remotely resembling balance, animations ain't anything to write home about and of all things the background rendering is totes broken. u know its bad when just moving around causes seams to pop up in the middle of the the images. and one of the portraits for clothing selections has broken transparency.

who dafuq thought itd be a good idea to release anything in this state???

Last edited: