What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Merlin7

Reputation score
Necro-ing... if there was ever a game that should be reverse-engineered and continued, this is it! Also @FBI go find Nerion he's probably dead.

P.S. Nerion if you're not dead, at least sign into ULMF? Your activity thing says it's been a year plus...

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like he updated his Patreon with a new Demo in February.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Does she leave for the city yet... aka is there story progression or just more... stuff?

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Visiting the big city was in the last public update that was over a year ago. You have to streak through part of the castle to find your friend's room after your invisibility spell goes awry.

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The link does not send correctly to the file because it is generated with the mega extension, it is better to deactivate it and publish the link in the normal way, that extension sometimes generates problems with the links

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The link does not send correctly to the file because it is generated with the mega extension, it is better to deactivate it and publish the link in the normal way, that extension sometimes generates problems with the links
I didn't know that. I edited link.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Details are on my patreon page.
Basically, there is new small event when buying bun. In market place in Capital.
And new big questline, starting in courtyard (Where Marienne is). There are four events total.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh, right. It'll be in a public post in a few days. But essentially it's what I wrote in the previous post.
After meeting Marienne for the first time in Capital, someone talks to Ravy in Capital city. Then go to the courtyard speak with Marienne and do his task. There is also a walkthrough that you can download. In it, new stuff has an orange background.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi!
I released new update.
DOWNLOAD

There's a lot new stuff there. Check my patreon page for more details.
There is ingame walkthrough now. Now you'll know exactly what to do to view the next event.

Changelod[/SPOILER]
v2.4b
-Added event in Mr. Bladewoods house
-Added new task from Mr. Bladewoods with four events
-Bug fixes etc.

v2.3
-Added a new client in a masseuse job
-Added two H events in Thomlin job
-Added one non H Thomlin event
-Bug fixes etc.

v2.2
fixed grammar issues in the latest patch
Added questlog

[/QUOTE]

I also created subscribestar account, you can support me there if you want. Link is in the first post.

Thank you!

@
SoulLess Child
It's generally an issue with Rpg makers. I won't be using it for sequels.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to make her always running? Can't find any options for this.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait its been over 5 years already since you started this game development? Dang how time flies... I must admit i lost track of this game early on because one update took so long i thought it was dead.... I just remenbered the name of this game just now to check out what happened to it.. And it is almost done? Hoh boy i just need to play it to refresh my memory nice work my man!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know how to progress the dog quest? I brought him to the castle and hes been sitting in the NE Tower forever, not being able to progress his quest is breaking Bladewoods quest ...

fakecrash

Reputation score
Anyone know how to progress the dog quest? I brought him to the castle and hes been sitting in the NE Tower forever, not being able to progress his quest is breaking Bladewoods quest ...
i think bestiality content got removed coz Patreon policy, but i think there is a patch for it in Nerion Discord

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, he coulda just not broken the dog as a whole since you need it to progress another quest >.>. Thanks for that link though ill see if that works ;)