What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

tulkas

Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

And The long hidden lurker pops his head out of the ground with a big grin:D and says...."look what I dug up";)

MBgen Code

jksdf8ahs7dfh3b28 8261
jdf8873hfnaisdvjii 3817
mnnbjv89udfsjak 6653
nnjad8823jfjdac 7423
9989uhjjkiusivs 0230
jidijsuabnz9x8 8653
qasg76d8jcsdo 6573 <------Tested
oiois9823jcnzks 1153
ijiu88n77shmxc 5656
qw56zxhv89cxk 7530
joixcvb8838ur28 1440
mnmn8872idajx 9883
98fjijs8djnnvacs 3556
fy77a7sd8xvkoa 8813
uuixnchasdfhuw 4353
dfu812uf8dbvasy 4531
jivzxbusdfob982a 6461
mmwncisdj92ej 1433
uusd8uf8uzjxk92 8771
njjnj9829id9kas9k 5511
019jd8njgasd782 6175
jisuhdaygs8fjvii 0134
8u8xcv7asdyy7f 2015
dfu8as7y3bnfuas 3553
9xc9icxvoasokczn 4741
oapsdjijv8zx8as 5539
kzxicj8asdf72hd 6944
okasud6a7xchv7 7713
aasdf77zxcv88asd 8891
ydn17dhuv76ats 9440

Did some exploring in the codes today, I don't really know a single thing about coding either, just stumbled on them
only saw 30 total
i only tested 1 but i believe they all should work

ENJOY!:cool:

EDIT: If a guy with very little experience can find them...."OOOOooo Boy.....you got work to do!"
Sorry, I don't understand the procedure. I enter the first code for the first safe, the one on the librarian's pc, 1440, and then in the milftoon page they ask me for my user and password. What should I put there? Thanks

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, I don't understand the procedure. I enter the first code for the first safe, the one on the librarian's pc, 1440, and then in the milftoon page they ask me for my user and password. What should I put there? Thanks
okay...
this might help a bit.
1. TURN OFF THE INTERNET TO YOUR COMPUTER
2. then at the safe, hit "generate code"
3. ignore the pop up and get back to the game
4. try and enter the code
(if what next happens) the game switches back to the milftoonbeach website you have entered the wrong password and try again with another 4-digit number (repeat if necessary)

Hope that helps

Q2theLL

Reputation score

Sup guys. I just got MilfToon Beach Ver 2.189. I seem to be stuck and can't get the syringe. I investigated the keypad and even typed in the infirmary code (1692) but still no syringe. Can anyone tell me if I did something wrong or missed a step? Sorry if this has been addressed already. Maybe it's just a glitch.....

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sup guys. I just got MilfToon Beach Ver 2.189. I seem to be stuck and can't get the syringe. I investigated the keypad and even typed in the infirmary code (1692) but still no syringe. Can anyone tell me if I did something wrong or missed a step? Sorry if this has been addressed already. Maybe it's just a glitch.....
Did the safe open?
Because if the safe opens the syringe should automatically be in inventory

doomstalker22

Reputation score

Is the Filter in the Engine room, near the car? I can't seem to find the bolts to use with the screw driver.

Q2theLL

Reputation score

Did the safe open?
Because if the safe opens the syringe should automatically be in inventory
No it didn't. I type in the code and my web browser pops up with a window asking for a password and username.

Edit:Thanks for the reply. I found the problem and fixed it.

Last edited:

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it too late to request a PM for the game?

tulkas

Reputation score

okay...
this might help a bit.
1. TURN OFF THE INTERNET TO YOUR COMPUTER
2. then at the safe, hit "generate code"
3. ignore the pop up and get back to the game
4. try and enter the code
(if what next happens) the game switches back to the milftoonbeach website you have entered the wrong password and try again with another 4-digit number (repeat if necessary)

Hope that helps
Thanks a lot

Zamgn355

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a guide for the sections after you give your aunt the glass?

edit: never mind, found it:

- Go to room 2. Talk with Aunty. Give her Big Glass.

[SCENE]

- use the green luggage to get Pliers. Use it on the Wardrobe key to get the Weird Key.
- go to Room 7, then into the Wardrobe (Secret Room)
- use the Weird Key on the Cabinet (5th safe), use the Weird Key again on Cabinet, you will get a Conspiracy Document
- using Conspiracy Document with Photo Film Evidence, you will get a Complete Evidence

[SCENE]

- use Screwdiver on Electricy Box, now using Magnet on electricty box, you will get a Small Charged Magnet
- use the Small Charged Magnet on the Lever - Yellow Top, Blue Top, Green Down, Red Down

[LAST SCENE]

Last edited:

flamming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know when part 3 will be released? I can't wait for playing it.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't seem to get safe 5 to open, safe 6 works fine with the save.
Anyone else have this problem ?

undead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"- Go to the Engine Room. Dad should be there and a Tool Box should have appeared. Use it to get the Screwdriver. Investigate the Box.
- Time to fix the Filter. Use the Screwdriver on the bolts below. Turn Off the valve. Use the Hammer on the Filter and the Wrench on the Boken Pipe Connectors. Replace the with the Broken Binnocular and use the both Greases on it. Turn On the valve. Done. Go back to the Deck."

Wheres the mothafucking filter? Wheres the bolts... cant find it in Engine Room. :confused:

trimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far i have had sex with mom, dad with sister, the cook, the maid, the bookkeeper...+ aunt still not the captain i have opened all the safes (ps code for the safe are the same like 4-5 they are just interchangeable) finaly i have the conspiracy documents but alas no captain fuck and no ending...:(

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"- Go to the Engine Room. Dad should be there and a Tool Box should have appeared. Use it to get the Screwdriver. Investigate the Box.
- Time to fix the Filter. Use the Screwdriver on the bolts below. Turn Off the valve. Use the Hammer on the Filter and the Wrench on the Boken Pipe Connectors. Replace the with the Broken Binnocular and use the both Greases on it. Turn On the valve. Done. Go back to the Deck."

Wheres the mothafucking filter? Wheres the bolts... cant find it in Engine Room. :confused:
near the car there is a box that says "DO NOT OPEN" look at it an then unscrew the bolts

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far i have had sex with mom, dad with sister, the cook, the maid, the bookkeeper...+ aunt still not the captain i have opened all the safes (ps code for the safe are the same like 4-5 they are just interchangeable) finaly i have the conspiracy documents but alas no captain fuck and no ending...:(
put the photos of the three dead men and the conspiracy notes together and put it in the fax machine