What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

where did u guys see the new version? i didnt see anywhere, not even imperia of hentai, and they usualy but the game really fast.

Bananenjoe

Reputation score

Sorry guys but Brut is lying.
I have a membership at milftoonbeach and the newest version there is V3.19.
So there is no Version 4 out yet!

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/search.php?searchid=1925660

Some simple facts about Brut:

1) 100% of Brut's posts are in this thread.

2) 100% of Brut's posts are either lies or him/her telling us to go pay milftoon for a subscription.

3) Brut has yet to contribute anything meaningful to this thread.

Keep this in mind for any of his/her future posts.

brut69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/search.php?searchid=1925660

Some simple facts about Brut:

1) 100% of Brut's posts are in this thread.

2) 100% of Brut's posts are either lies or him/her telling us to go pay milftoon for a subscription.

3) Brut has yet to contribute anything meaningful to this thread.

Keep this in mind for any of his/her future posts.
1. I am only here about the game
2. You will be telling us that I work for them next
3. I have already given the game in 9 people and I continue sending them. The only problem is that I upload the game every 2 people so if the link gets down I will know who reported it.
4. Be sure that you are not getting it from me.

tom1tomek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no problem in getting membership but what i do not like about them is that new games are soo delayed. Seriously, they said every update would be every 4 weeks - which is fair as you pay monthly (the low content is questionable though) but now last update was end of november, it is 14th january now and still nothing. And when it comes out it will be 5 minute game and few pages of comic LOL. They are ridiculous.

If i like the plot I will join straight away but if they keep doing what i dont like i will not.

brut69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no problem in getting membership but what i do not like about them is that new games are soo delayed. Seriously, they said every update would be every 4 weeks - which is fair as you pay monthly (the low content is questionable though) but now last update was end of november, it is 14th january now and still nothing. And when it comes out it will be 5 minute game and few pages of comic LOL. They are ridiculous.

If i like the plot I will join straight away but if they keep doing what i dont like i will not.
I am mostly a member because I prefer to support the artist! I really like PBX work.
They have free access to Milffur to all members of milftoonbeach so I like that too... so $12 for a game to play every month and another website to browse is cheap in my book.
If you think that it is ridiculous for a comic then why are you begging for it?
The only reason I joined this forum was for the walkthroughs which are quite handy when you want to go to the next spot in the game but I am being spammed with requests and even hate mail from people saying that if I do not give'm my membership they will report me and other sh*t.
To those who send me pm's with threats:
I like their site , I paid for it , but don't be asses and demand something for free when you don't even have the decency to ask nicely.

tom1tomek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am mostly a member because I prefer to support the artist! I really like PBX work.
They have free access to Milffur to all members of milftoonbeach so I like that too... so $12 for a game to play every month and another website to browse is cheap in my book.
If you think that it is ridiculous for a comic then why are you begging for it?
The only reason I joined this forum was for the walkthroughs which are quite handy when you want to go to the next spot in the game but I am being spammed with requests and even hate mail from people saying that if I do not give'm my membership they will report me and other sh*t.
To those who send me pm's with threats:
I like their site , I paid for it , but don't be asses and demand something for free when you don't even have the decency to ask nicely.
WTF? I never begged for anything and I never threaten you or send you any message for that matter.
Keep your opinion for youurself will you?
Im glad you like poeple fucking animals - milffur, I do not, and i will repeat myself 12 $ for nothing is not cheap, people who paid 12$ in december got absolitely nothing because that is how it works. I would pay 12 $ gladly if i liked the plot, and the updates were regular.

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. I am only here about the game
2. You will be telling us that I work for them next
3. I have already given the game in 9 people and I continue sending them. The only problem is that I upload the game every 2 people so if the link gets down I will know who reported it.
4. Be sure that you are not getting it from me.

if u really have and send me would be great, but i found weird, because yesterday i was on the milftoon forum and didnt see no mention about the game, who is the girl in this game? i ask because i think u could be playing a old version.

Musical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I support milftoonbeach for 3 months but doing last for small updates.
I answer admin on anything info about game but nothing reply (I tried mail on neronite and y3df forum).
Best support for costumers who pays.
PS: Sorry for my english.

andreibvb

Banned
Reputation score

lol i didnt recive any link so im starting to think that this is fake

Dannyhel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...well, I asked him a download link a long time ago too, but he hasn't logged in more than 18+hours, so let's wait a little more before we judge him... again. :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

...well, I asked him a download link a long time ago too, but he hasn't logged in more than 18+hours, so let's wait a little more before we judge him... again. :)
Well I asked for a dl link like 3 days ago and I still haven't got anything.
Excuse me, but if you really want to share a dl link with people in order to not get taken down, you just pm the dl link and according to my calculations it takes you about 2 mins to write a PM?
But hey, who am I to judge, right?

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

cmon guys, that guy is obviously a faker.. who cares what he says:) the version 4 isnt out yet, i think ive read on their forum that it should be released this month so fingers crossed:)

tom1tomek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hahahha i seriously can not believe people actually thought he was for real ahahahaha

I would say "go and support artists if you like what they do because they make a good game" I do not like most of the stuff they do but some i actually liek a lot so if the plot is about what i like i will support them, worth 12$.

tom1tomek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AHAHAHA

This is such a joke, I was banned form y3df forum because "other forums reproted i was asking for free content" ahahaha where did I do that?

If they ban someone for nothing then good luck. I did not ask for new game nor did I sent a pm to anyone asking for free game ahahahaha such a bullshit.

Musical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version v3.31 released, go on milftoonbeach for download.

ezequiel2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now it's true. The new update of the game is out!!! :D:D.

Waiting for someone to share. :rolleyes: