What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

Big thx Leavian :D

I tink Ihave a bug for finish the part of 3.48
I want to go with mom in super market for finish with the custom made vibrator but she said:
"I better stay inside the house
there is no need to go to the street now"

:/

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Big thx Leavian :D

I tink Ihave a bug for finish the part of 3.48
I want to go with mom in super market for finish with the custom made vibrator but she said:
"I better stay inside the house
there is no need to go to the street now"

:/
I'm having the same problem. I dont think that is an accurate walkthrough or something is missing. Joey has to do something in the house to get to the street first...

pamel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem. I dont think that is an accurate walkthrough or something is missing. Joey has to do something in the house to get to the street first...
It's a bug related to saves it seems. You have to start over in Part 3 (from babysitter) to fix it. Joey should be able to leave the house as soon as you get control of him.

Musical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please where I take expensive coin?
I don´t seen this.

Leavian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please where I take expensive coin?
I don´t seen this.
It appear to me after reading the kamasutra , when you read it you will see a comic like in the tv and the computer after that the coin will drop from the book.

The joey and the mom thing is a bug from where you load an old version save,
the only way i could move on the history was on to begin the game from the start.

ragingspeed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Started part 3 from scratch and the mom inventory glitch keeps happening and anytime it doesn't disappear the mom just says to the shopkeeper she doesn't want to talk to him.

ragingspeed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Started part 3 from scratch and the mom inventory glitch keeps happening and anytime it doesn't disappear the mom just says to the shopkeeper she doesn't want to talk to him.
I have reinstalled the game but my old saves are still there anyway i can delete them where is the save folder?

Leavian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the save gam location is

C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\Local\Milftoon\The Beach\Savegames

I have a save game with joey already in the neighborhood.

Sorry i there it seems i forgot to addd the mushrooms in the nidht stand table in the mothers rooms
since i didn'nt use them. it seem it wont trigger the deal unless you had all items , that means also the red elastic ribbon so you need
milk, spices, wax oil, love song , kitchen knife, cog, red elastic ribbon, and magic mushrooms .
i will edit the time when you need to do the ribbon in my last other post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it nothing happens when I "go back to mom and talk to her and give her the love long and the perfume."

When I want to give him the love long or the perfume he said: "why would I give her this"

Leavian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it nothing happens when I "go back to mom and talk to her and give her the love long and the perfume."

When I want to give him the love long or the perfume he said: "why would I give her this"
Did you talk before to Habibi , you need to have the deal chat where he said he will give you the book if you get him women. And you need all the items in the inventory.

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have thefollowind items: milk, spices, wax oil, love song , kitchen knife, cog, red elastic ribbon, and magic mushrooms. I speak with habibi, he says he is going to marry the mom.

Leavian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have thefollowind items: milk, spices, wax oil, love song , kitchen knife, cog, red elastic ribbon, and magic mushrooms. I speak with habibi, he says he is going to marry the mom.
The only thing that sould be missing is the glass full of water since i did that before talking to him and is an old item .

In the picture i attach shows all items i have before the deal.

Attachments

ragingspeed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only thing that sould be missing is the glass full of water since i did that before talking to him and is an old item .

I had this problem i mixed the oil and water then the spices talked to him again then he offered the deal

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Deal with the Indian boy (can't remember his name) seems to be a timed event that is started after the first conversation with him.

I keep hearing about a fire/flame that I need for the spice/water/oil combo item. Where do I get this? From the aromatic candles?

Last edited:

Leavian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Deal with the Indian boy (can't remember his name) seems to be a timed event that is started after the first conversation with him.

I keep hearing about a fire/flame that I need for the spice/water/oil combo item. Where do I get this? From the aromatic candles?
You need to use the kitchen/oven in the indian house , a flame will pop up and then you use it with the item on the fire. And you get the perfume.
Like you did with the glass to fill it with water.

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I forgot to use scissors on girls hair clip for obtain red elastic ribbon ^^

I have all items, but I don't have a deal with habibi :/

Last edited:

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want the link too. pm it to me pls n_n