What's new

Netori Game List?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone have a Netori game list? Tried searching DLSite but more then half the results dont even have Netori o_O

Only one ive found so far is

Plenty of Netorare titles, not many Netori unless my searching is failing lol

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Netori Game List?

Unfortunately Netori is not as big as regular NTR is so there isn't many modern titles to find, some games that have it may not even listed under netori.

The newest game by JSK (RJ192286) has a netori themed ending

Some of Tekitou's games (they're no longer available for purchase) allows for netorare situations to occur but RJ142185 has netori in it as well, don't remember if the others did.

The whole purpose of RJ160355 is netorare though as far as I know, the netori options don't really become available to you until you've lost the protag's first girlfriend to the teacher which comes with a lot of netorare scenes in between

The teatime game Netowaku Netorari Karemachi Kanojou deals in online multiplayer NTR. In order to participate in the game though, you of course have to share your own custom girl for other players to attempt to steal from you while you try to steal theirs.

Now while the Sims titles allows for having affairs, there's a mod for the Sims 3 called Kinky World and the newest version allows you to add a cuckold trait to sims, what this does of course is prevent a sim with this trait from getting upset when seeing his or her spouse engaging in romantic and woohoo interactions

Elder Scrolls Oblivion has a lot of adult mods going for it with the most popular being Lovers with PK. If you use loversadultplayplus and lovers voice, you can get affair themed dialogue when having sex with married NPCs. I think there was a mod that had the NPC's spouse attack you or call the guards when the see you have sex with their partner but I don't remember which mod that was. LoversSituations also comes with cuckoldry themed situations

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The recent Beelzebub game was Netori, where you play the father (in-law) and landlord of your sons' wives. Doesn't seem to be much of a hit though, and the scenes themselves were pretty mild.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found a list that's getting a bit old about NTR game.
The kind of NTR is indicated so you can search for netori. But about all of the game on the list are VN...

(as far as I know I'm not breaking rule with the link. If I do sorry, and I'll remove it).

OP
Seipher

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh thats a nice list, ill have to check it out more