What's new

New, and full of ideas...

kman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, been lurking in these forums for some time now and never realy comunicated with anyone but this seems like the best place to start.

As of lately i have some time on my hands and have been dieing to try my hand at makeing some REALY hardcore games but theres a problem...dont know how to.:(

Im very computer illiterate. Baisicly if it dont point and click, im not to great. So simply asking, if anyone knows where i could get some cheap (free) software thats easy to use to make games.

Fairy Fighting is my favofite H-Game ever and i wanted to make some games similar to it. Not nessesarly fighting style but artisticly in that direction.

Im not bad at art but need some more practice.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: New, and full of ideas...

After a quick google search, I came up with this;

According to the page, the tool creates point and click games. The program looks a bit tough to handle... but I'm sure if you have the drive to create your game you'll get what you can out of it. The site apparently also has tutorials on it so I think you'll be fine on your own.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As an experienced game maker I can highly recommend Game Maker 8. It is easy enough for beginners, yet has functions that appeal to professionals. It is also one of the most widely used game making programs.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Game maker is awesome, I agree.

Also tho, there are a handful of people around that are capable of the coding, or helping you with it if you are looking to learn. The art will be the hard part.

Try making a sprite or two (ie, CG pictures of characters from your game), and see if you are ready to try and build a game yet, or need more time working with the art. You will save yourself some headache.

Or you can try making a non-h game, there are a lot of places to get free art assets to use, just not so much for H stuff.

OP
K

kman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TY for the info guys. Gona get workin on the sprits, see if i still got the artistic touch.

Its gona take some time to get used to it but ill update yall every so often to see how im progressing.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

QUESTION.

You say REALLY hardcore.... Explain?

OP
K

kman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuff like Giant penis stomach expantion,all the way through no holes bared tentacle rape. That is the kinda stuff i consider RELLY hardcore. Thats just my poinion, to each his(or her) own.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stuff like Giant penis stomach expantion,all the way through no holes bared tentacle rape. That is the kinda stuff i consider RELLY hardcore. Thats just my poinion, to each his(or her) own.
I like the way you think.

Moth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recently started working in to make a little corruption themed RoR platformer. I'd definitely recommend taking a look at the engine.

Very good tutorials right off the bat and seems to be a pretty powerful engine. Even makes the coding side of things a bit easier to understand. Anyway... Good luck on your game making endeavors. It's a LOT of work but it's worth it in the end.