What's new

New Game - Chosen - Looking for Writers

Void Director

Reputation score
Hey, I am Void Director an Adult Game Dev who usually hangs out around Fenoxo's forum.

I am looking for writers to help work on a new project tentatively named Chosen.

Mechanics
The game blends elements from Faster Than Light, CoC, and Pillars of Eternity. It is text based like CoC. It takes place in a medieval fantasy universe not a sci-fi one. Like FTL this game has roguelike elements. Defeat usually means permanent death and bad ends abound. Maps are procedurally generated.

Fetishes
What fetishes will be in the game is dependent on what writers want to write. Most fetishes can be added to the game if people are wiling to write them. The game will definitely include M/F, Monster girls, and other basic fantasy tropes. M/M or F/F could be included if there are writers willing to write them.

However, there won't be permanent transformations as the game does not have a system to support them. These will fetishes will definitely not appear underage (all characters should look and act like adults), scat, sexualized gore or gruesome violence. Ask about any other unusual or extreme fetishes via pm or forum post.

Plot
The player character, an outcast from society, is chosen by a mysterious being of light of questionable benevolence to end the blight ravening the world. They find themselves compelled to go east to find the blights source and end it, whether they like it or not. Along the way they will encounter all kinds of creatures, locations and events along procedurally generated maps.

Current State
You can play the game at chosen.adultrealms.com (I can't make links yet so you will have to copy paste). The game should work in any modern browser. I am just providing this demo for those interested in working on the project. This is not a full release.

I already have at least one writer (aside from myself) working on the project.

Thanks for your interest.