What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: New Game From Creator of "Misty and the Tower of Paradise"

Any news about the game? Im more hyped as hitler after watching the first Tiger.

Reactions: XSI

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No news since demo was released.
Oh i havent even played the demo yet. Silly me....totally forgot that. <3

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there combat rape?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there combat rape?
There is, no actual penetration in the demo though.

At night there'd be tentacle sprite in some map, those can do H attack.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So good news is author is still alive.

His latest blog update shows a slavery event (either sell herself to the noble or possibly being captured)

You have to do minigame of using a rat to find where the jail key is.
And each time you can't, you get fucked some more.

Until the eventual pregnancy.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure if someone has noticed it already but the dev posted two new entrys on his blog on january and february soem time ago. Sadly the translation is weird at best but i think he struggles with some problems caused by windows 10. :D

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So whats the deal with this game, I've just found out from somewhere else, and got good VH vibes from it, seems like in progress still, does the author usually publish in dlsite or something?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So whats the deal with this game, I've just found out from somewhere else, and got good VH vibes from it, seems like in progress still, does the author usually publish in dlsite or something?
No, he usually post a update post by 1-2 months on his blog, and thats it, the newest one is a few weeks before, and the game is continue to grow steadily.
Nothing to worries about at this point.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know it might not belong here, but can someone give me a link to a walkthrough of Misty and the Tower of Paradise. If not, can someone help me how to get other companions. The only ones I got is the priest and the warrior. Then, when reaching a certain level in the tower, there's a door that's locked.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I know it might not belong here, but can someone give me a link to a walkthrough of Misty and the Tower of Paradise. If not, can someone help me how to get other companions. The only ones I got is the priest and the warrior. Then, when reaching a certain level in the tower, there's a door that's locked.
(suuuper late reply)
Uhh, pretty sure I made the guide to getting other party members in the thread for Misty already.

(actual reason why I bump)

The author said that the core part of the game is pretty much done.
There's still other things to do, so in term of overall completion before release he'd say it's about 80%

There's still testing, bug fixing, adding events that were previously put on hold, etc to go. So it won't be coming out for a while yet.
BUT he expect it should be out sometime mid-Fall

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The dev made a blog post last week saying he was so focused on the art that he had forgotten how much writing was left to be done on the ero events, but he still plans to have it done by the end of November.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If I am reading the translation of the devs last post the game is finished and is testing it.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New update on his blog

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Somehow this bit on the blogpost gave me a small chuckle.

"So this is a useless info I learned upon registering the game, but apparently BL games aiming towards females and games aiming toward gay are under different genre, the darkness on the other side is DEEP"

(gay with katakana, i.e. gay men, not gay women which would be under lesbian or homosexuals which would be 'same sex')

user171

Reputation score
Hopefully means the game will be out soon, with the trial coming out and the game just going through final checks.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

DLSite link, date is 'mid November' i.e. we're already in that part so might even be out tomorrow.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
!!! Already? Wasn't the trial just updated a few days ago? This might be the most fleshed out pregnancy system in the last few years of erogames. Summoning @yugifan3 :love: