What's new

New game from Kの創作部屋 (creator of Virgin Island or Virgin Goddess Story)

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: New game from Kの創作部屋 (creator of Virgin Island or Virgin Goddess Story)

for god's sake i just saw this page, and i just entered his blog, and i JUST SAW the image of riffy and the village girl doing some stuff... his art is freaking good... and im hyped yet again...

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for god's sake i just saw this page, and i just entered his blog, and i JUST SAW the image of riffy and the village girl doing some stuff... his art is freaking good... and im hyped yet again...
That has been there since... 2014?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Close enough. He posted it on new year. So 1.1.2015.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Way to get the rest of us hyped up...

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A post from NYE is a better sign than some of my other favs have been sending...
So he (Maybe? Hopefully?) didn't give up yet.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Today the Game Creator has updated his Blog after some 10+ Months.
(He must read my Comment on his Blog)
As i get it they:
-got Trouble put the Game together (Party Battle won´t work right)
-Game was 50% finished
-They abandoned the Project "Angel" to go on with a New/Altered
-They made a -Time Off- during the Summer
-They are Sorry...:)
-Finaly unlocked the Comments from the last ten months.

New Banner Pic with an Asian Dog (Siba):

Sorry (gamen) Pic of one of the Game Figures (New):

That is what i get from the Google-Translation.
If some here can tell us more, or translate what is written on the two Pics, would be nice.
Thank You,
M-77

Last edited:

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

+1 for the waste of time playing as a male character
no fun in being rapist
imagine a "pure" playthrough. so exciting...

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Forgive my shaky translation. Not sure if I got it right.

ご無沙汰してます。生きております。
長いこと音沙汰なしで期待していただいてる方には本当に申し訳ありませんm(_ _)m
今現在の制作状況ですが…何と言いますか…ゴモゴモ
作ってはいるのですが、以前予告していましたAngel(仮)とは別ものを作ってます。

当初オープンワールドっぽいフリーシナリオゲーを目指して作り始めたAngel(仮)ですが
パーティバトルで入れ替え自由といったシステムと自分の考えたストーリー展開との相性
が悪く、ゲームとしてうまくまとめることができずに苦労してました。
他にもいくつか理由はあるのですが、結局Angelの制作続行を断念することにしました。
途中までですが多くの時間を費やしていただけに私にとっては苦渋の選択でした(TT)

その後しばらくはあまりやる気が起きなかったのですが夏頃から創作意欲が回復してきた
ので新しいプロジェクトをつくり制作を再開しています。今の所は順調ですかね。
新プロジェクトに関してもこの先どうなるか正直責任持てないので…詳細はある程度完成
してからお知らせするつもりす。

以上かなり恥ずかしい報告でしたorz

放置中にもかかわらずコメントくださった皆様ありがとうございます!
このままフェードアウトなんてことにならないよう頑張ります!!!!!

It's been a long while. We are still alive.
Sorry for those who had been hoping for news from us for a long time. (Cutezy Bowing Expression.)
Our current production situation... how do I explain it?
Getting into our production status, we are moving into a direction different from what our previous blog post stated.

Initially we are aiming for an open world-ish type of game. But after some consideration, I find that our party battle system is working out poorly and doesn't complement with the storyline well. Hence I am having trouble trying to make the game the way I planned it to be.
There are some other reasons, I have eventually decided to stop working on the work "Angel" and abandon it.
During the production I have consumed lots of my own time trying to make difficult and bitter decisions.

Afterwards I lost most of my motivation for a while. But across the summer I have regained the impulse to start working on things again. We are going to start work again but we will be working on a different project. For the time being we are alright.
We will be working diligently on the new project. We will announce the new work next time when some extent of work has been done.

That's the end of our embarrassing report.

Thanks to everybody who has given comments to us despite of everything.
I will do my best--- (can't understand the last part of this sentence. sorry.)

Message beside the dog:
RPG production in progress.
Please wait for more details/news

Message above the girl: Sorry. (Gomenasai.)

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

It's such a stupid thing that all these successfull developers do.... They have extremely good games (like virgin island which sold like over 10k times and probably made them some good money too) and they lose interest in doing another "similar" game with only small adjustments.... Instead they throw everything away and come up with some ridiculous ideas that seem just insane.... Then after wasting a huge amount of time they scrap it and lose interest.....
Let's just hope they turn what's left into a normal HRPG....
It's the star citizen sickness which wasted like 80 millions dollars or so and will never produce anything worthwhile.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+1 for the waste of time playing as a male character
no fun in being rapist
imagine a "pure" playthrough. so exciting...
But you're fine when other males are raping female MC?

One a side note, it sucks he gave up ^_^ Hopefully they start working again on some game and finish it this time.

M

mxk1310

But you're fine when other males are raping female MC?

One a side note, it sucks he gave up ^_^ Hopefully they start working again on some game and finish it this time.
I think he means that with a game where your play the female, normally a "pure" playthrough involves taking the hard route, adding the challenge of not losing your virginity. The added bonus to your weapon for not getting deflowered was a big mechanic in Virgin Island/VGS.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think he means that with a game where your play the female, normally a "pure" playthrough involves taking the hard route, adding the challenge of not losing your virginity. The added bonus to your weapon for not getting deflowered was a big mechanic in Virgin Island/VGS.
It wasn't that big :)

It's one variable that had a big impact on gameplay because you had stronger skills in fight and could easier kill enemies. But yea, it was nice addition to the game because you had a reason to play a hentai game and not see a single sex scene.

Rejdijant Blejdo!

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello,
Today he just posted some News on his Blog:
- He changes the RPG Maker Design to the new Style (Compare the two Screenshots he shows)
- Works on it but can not concentrate because of neighbors which make too much Noise. Plans to move again.
- He has made more changes in the Production (CG, Text...)
Here is the Google-Translation (Maybe Someone can translate it better):
"Atomappuchippu" seems to be some Map Edit of RPG Maker.
New Year's Eve

Everyone Thank you kindly comment!
It is more of production, but does not have a thing to be able to show still tail we are progressing little by little (^^)

I tried to change a little bit this time production techniques. Well go and I may but.
■ text
Text when the maiden God I was dedicated to direct Maker.
But because this is a likely long text, from writing to something first or Notepad
It was the way such as dropped in the game. To correct review and there is a text file
I think that it became easier to do Oita so effortless that.
■ CG
This CG is in advance stopped remains rough image, it was to be made to complete the game with the rough image.
The fair copy also increases loss of very a time when there was a modification would paint its color.
It is easy to fix even if there is a change if the point rough.
And we are going to finish together and line art fair copy → color painting after the game is completed. It what about (^^;

We introduced the Ancient tile set in Atomappuchippu. Also a little hard to use part
Yes it was, but look I think that was getting better.

mori1.jpg ← ever screen

mori2.jpg ← Ancient tile set

Please greet everyone a Happy New Year Now!
Regards please also next year!

Following person not interested because it is every I please and through.

My house it's a collective housing but I noise is terrible recently ...
And I have not been able to identify whether the sound of anywhere in the room but thud! Thud! Dondondon! such as
Sound is early morning, daytime, I feel coming sounded from here and there regardless midnight.
The other day was also cause a place where you are sleeping I started rampage around 3:00 in the morning ...
Begin sounding even have made the game is it is hard not to concentrate impatiently> <
Almost no effect in about me to say the complaint was a note posted on the janitor.
It was decided to charge the high next to the room of possible sources, since no choice.
Saying like this is it, but I do not want too much honesty ...
I do not know well also what kind of people are living Because it was not even a house that it has met since moving
I tried to carried out also prepared to be a worst fight. There, out Taki was of the isoforms
That looks good aunt. It was a little anticlimactic.
Moreover, it states that next to is also quite annoyed by the noise. By When why say to try each other cooperation
I have hit it off. Naa somehow (^^;
It will also be difficult to live even easier to live with a neighbor as soon as is because collective housing.
Because is not living together of the building is what I want you to certain considerations.
Huh ... next year I want to move sooner rather than Naa ... and nice and quiet.
Edit:
Source:

Looks like he just removed the text Part on the Blog about his housing trouble that has not so much to do with his game creation.
Happy New Year!
M-77

Last edited:

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually wouldn't mind a male lead, as long as he's not the only guy in the scenes, and not because of NTR (I hate NTR).

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Male hero no..... no... why. :mad::mad:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One of my favorite H-RPG series is the LoQO games and that has a male lead in all three.

Was it said anywhere if the only paths will be rapist and "pure"? Maybe - and most likely - there's a consensual sex path for those that don't like the rapist one.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New News Today!
- The Main Character was finaly updated with Eyes, this looks better.
- The Friend of the Player was redrawn too.
- The Sister of the MC got some little Change.
- The Work goes on.
- Next Game after this RPG he want to make is with an Mature Woman and a younger Man.
Here the "Google Translation", maybe Someone can translate it better again?:
Production situation

Hello! Long time no see (^^;
Is a progress report from the previous to this.

We've just finished once Standing picture and face Gras setting image of the characters (rough) is.
Since I was doing while thinking, such as one by one hairstyle and clothes it took a surprisingly time.
(Hey 20 people at the falling picture when I counted, the character of the only face Gras was about the same number.)

In, we are in the fair copy from rough right now, but a problem occurred in was raised to draw number field.
Discomfort in the hero character is ...
↓ is the guy (redraw plans)

k01.jpg
And when raised draw by itself I did not mind, but you compare to complete a couple body eyes
Something I noticed that funny.
There is also I'm trying to draw a large head with a head only lower but somehow balance that boy
I feel that is not achieved? ※ face that get suck specifications
Or deformation that or hairstyle is not able to weird, I feel like the top is wrong from the neck.
By the way, a few body eyes will be here. Hero is a friend and sister.

k02.jpg

k03.jpg
Since the character is large it is likely to take a long period of time also to go up to draw all worth.
Standing picture and face Gras is I would like also to inform about the finished one through / ~

Following the story has nothing to do with game production

◆ It is too late, but you're doing Dark Seoul 1.
2 is without I was clear that I did one, I started trying to keep doing it before the launch of the 3.
How would you ... and I thought of it, but what of because old work! It is very interesting to have been refined!
It will also be a reference for various and creative. I am doing when broken heart in the game making.

◆ I erotic novel site's loved of I have closed (Roh Д`) · ° ·.
HP that is How can Mature authors like that celis san, incest, Netora is my favorite de strike called
It will not be a shame to just was. When it is said to Put your best erotic in life's celis of
Could someone like God to me about it can be said that it is novel ...
I think I had been arbitrarily expect to read when to new but HP was a long period of time left state.
Well ... It's not the way.
Because I wanted Let's draw milf's tried to draw.
Black underwear of Mature (Ppoku ← Dakuso)

jyuku.jpg
"I, I make a game of Mom X Shota Once you've completed the game are making now!"
Source:

And why you all write there will be Rape-Scenes in Game (O.K., Japo-Game, then it will be possibly this Way), we don´t know yet, and it can be just an good Adventure in which the Characters stumble into many Surprises and Confrontations. But when He finally will finish making this Game?http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/images/icons/icon10.gif
M-77

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The milf looks naaaah... hopefully he changes her :(

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DLsite should open a poll for some time to figure out which gender the consumer prefers the MC to be...that'd not only be interesting, but also give aspiring circles insight regarding sale number expectations..

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

DLsite should open a poll for some time to figure out which gender the consumer prefers the MC to be...that'd not only be interesting, but also give aspiring circles insight regarding sale number expectations..
Some games did that on their official site, asking what would the consumers prefer by polling. Some games has in built survey for their consumers too which sends the data after the person completed the game.