What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

In fact I was just thinking about a game where you had to form a party of monsters by giving birth to them. Anyone got any news about this? Forgot it's name and all...
This one:

I'm looking forward to this game as well.

chidorii9

Reputation score

False, I've figured out that you have to get into the strip club and get the h-scene there. Afterwards she'll be used to exposure and you can run around naked!
Do you happen to know where exactly the strip club is, and how to get the h-scene? I can't seem to find anything.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I'm here again with some questions. I have to say I really appreciate this thread.

In does anyone know what all the stats are you get from clothing? Is there some trigger to make her not afraid of being naked? Is there anything meaningful in the bathroom area that costs 300g to enter?

Thanks.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, I'm here again with some questions. I have to say I really appreciate this thread.

In does anyone know what all the stats are you get from clothing? Is there some trigger to make her not afraid of being naked? Is there anything meaningful in the bathroom area that costs 300g to enter?

Thanks.
The girl standing at the top of your house (outside) has the stats for when you can go around without clothes. It's how lewd you are, and you can see that stat in your status. It's something like 50, 100, and 200. And you pick up lewdness every time she's raped. At 200, she won't object to going around naked.

300g leads to in interesting CG in the men's toilet. It's worth seeing, and in the end, 300g isn't that hard to get.

It's a good game. I really like the art and the premise.

By the way, have it's similar to the セイレンの竪琴 line of games. I find the prostitution and shame-play angle interesting. Both authors are good at it.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The girl standing at the top of your house (outside) has the stats for when you can go around without clothes. It's how lewd you are, and you can see that stat in your status. It's something like 50, 100, and 200. And you pick up lewdness every time she's raped. At 200, she won't object to going around naked.
Thanks!
So, the other stats that change depending on the clothing you're wearing are simply related to combat? Defense and so on?

Getting her naked was 120, I was at 112.

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks!
So, the other stats that change depending on the clothing you're wearing are simply related to combat? Defense and so on?

Getting her naked was 120, I was at 112.
Well, the last two lines on the status screen are pretty interesting. They're like this:

Lewdness: 871 Love-making: 30 Fame: 530
Sex Count: 118 Sexual Acts: 46 Conception (human): 25 Conception (tentacles): 10

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the last two lines on the status screen are pretty interesting. They're like this:

Lewdness: 871 Love-making: 30 Fame: 530
Sex Count: 118 Sexual Acts: 46 Conception (human): 25 Conception (tentacles): 10
Nice, I was actually wondering about few of those. Does fame have any practical uses?

Here are the stats I was wondering about:

I know the combat stats from other RPG Maker games, but are the last three resistances?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Aeola: The last section, the first one refers to hit rate and the 2nd one refers to dodge rate. Not sure about the third one, satisfaction...?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The last stat is critical hit rate, from what I've found during my play-through.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody have this?

I played this one many years ago. Unfortunately it was just a very short demo and it doesn't really go anywhere.

Basically it's a parody of Pokemon. You start up in your house, you go out and try to leave, the professor will tell you it's too dangerous to go out alone and then you follow him to his lab where he gives you your own "Pokemon," which in this case is actually a tentacle monster.

I don't believe he's done much more than the demo. I'd even go so far as to say that he's probably abandoned the project altogether. I could be very wrong about that, though. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it was titled something like, "151 Tentacle." You'll probably be able to find it through a Google search. If you like the artwork, he also has some pretty decent doujins.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice, I was actually wondering about few of those. Does fame have any practical uses?
The game will mention that your fame will start to erode each time you talk to someone in just underwear or naked. And the responses you get from people change a bit as that figure goes towards zero. That guy that hovers just outside your house is fond of you, but as your reputation degrades, he begins getting ideas. Finally, when your lewdness allows you to go naked, and your fame is low enough, he'll go for a feel, since he views you as trashy now.

That's the same with a lot of guys around town. The only reason I brought my fame back up was to get the hero ending, and I did that by just repeatably defeating bosses at the end (good way to collect money too).

Later, when I had a lot of lewdness, but heroic fame with it, it wasn't all that fun, but their attitude was again pretty different.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By the way if anyone needs

I can post it again.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way if anyone needs

I can post it again.
Is there an actual end game in here, or is it just:
>Beat three dungeons to unlock a shop on top-right
>Two Bad Ends in the jail-house

What are the post-game shop's items for?
How do you unlock the greyed out option in Shift-Menu?

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a trick... hint ... hidden magic dildo... for getting better gear.... my finger hurts for slaving her for better gear lol

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're aware that you can get a diamond from someone via wearing the bunny suit stuff? I didn't find any other uses for the clothes, other than the gym stuff for the school lessons.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to get back to the slimehive in milkRPG?

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a trick... hint ... hidden magic dildo... for getting better gear.... my finger hurts for slaving her for better gear lol
I just figured it out.
HAPPY END:
Beat three bosses and hidden boss in dungeon 3. Have 500 Fame or 12k. Never lose virginity.
TRUE END:
Same as happy end, lose virginity. (Kicked me into start menu after telling me I got the ending.)
BAD ENDs:
Be a slut and the mayor will use you (two bad ends)
Talk to certain persons (I am not sure who)
Bathroom event

@tryguy
No, I did not know that.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i mean is there a faster way of getting the gold ? cause 50 a pop is taking me 4ever to get any of the buildings open Q_Q

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i mean is there a faster way of getting the gold ? cause 50 a pop is taking me 4ever to get any of the buildings open Q_Q
Just kill bosses. If you playing virgin run, enjoy your grind. If not, slut your way to level 99 and then keep killing the third dungeon boss.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just kill bosses. If you playing virgin run, enjoy your grind. If not, slut your way to level 99 and then keep killing the third dungeon boss.
can i leech off ur "slut run" save ? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.