What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Yea is this one alright been trying to find this game links for months still no luck
As I understand, it has undergo several updates and I haven't been able to locate a latest version yet.

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I understand, it has undergo several updates and I haven't been able to locate a latest version yet.
that actually reminds me... i have no idea which version i got... i bet it isn't the newest <.<

edit: aaaanyway. but like i said. i have no idea which version it is.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you mean the RPG then don't bother. It has stuck on the first demo. No development since then.

Last edited:

Fara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save for RJ092311, should get you to the CG room, not got two of the possibly scat CGs since it didn't appeal to me.

This save also starts you at the start of a fresh save should you wish to do anything else, at level 23 with a fair amount of gold. Enjoy.

Attachments

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all, about the game mentioned in posts above

does anyone know what you are suppost to do?
i can get my team of 3 baby monsters, but still no combat or exp points
or leving up.....hp always at 10, am i missing somethig?
perhaps a mini walkthrough
if anyone has played this before any help would be greatly appreciated

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi all, about the game mentioned in posts above

does anyone know what you are suppost to do?
i can get my team of 3 baby monsters, but still no combat or exp points
or leving up.....hp always at 10, am i missing somethig?
perhaps a mini walkthrough
if anyone has played this before any help would be greatly appreciated
I believe you just sell the baby tentacle monsters... I have no idea. To me it doesn't seem like an RPG, even though it's using something for RPGs..

Somewhat Relevant:
Well there's a game where you get raped and you fight the thing you gave birth to. Then get raped again...

Last edited:

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea, im uploading it now, i could upload some of my other games too if you want...

here's the first one

the link should work if not, ill find another one, still trying to search through all my files to find some relatively "new" rpg's.

There we are, like i said the main point is to earn enough money to pay back your debts.

Dont know if anyone need's this one again so ill upload it.

Like, this.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save for RJ092311, should get you to the CG room, not got two of the possibly scat CGs since it didn't appeal to me.

This save also starts you at the start of a fresh save should you wish to do anything else, at level 23 with a fair amount of gold. Enjoy.
Follow the walkthrough by NeKoMG2 can easy get all CG. Use 腐肉 rotten meat then go restroom at home or tower.
In RPG maker game, if game have PublicData.rvdata, CG and scene data alway save there, if game have that file will load it first then ignore same data in other save file. So if post save better with PublicData.rvdata when game have it.

CG about rotten meat event or something like that, if click the place in lower jpg few time and choice low one, CG will little change(but not suggest...)

Attachments

Last edited:

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

False, I've figured out that you have to get into the strip club and get the h-scene there. Afterwards she'll be used to exposure and you can run around naked!
How do you do this? I 'completed' the game yet I haven't came across anything that would enable this. Got all h-scenes apart from 8 and 10 on the list as well.

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you do this? I 'completed' the game yet I haven't came across anything that would enable this. Got all h-scenes apart from 8 and 10 on the list as well.

When you battle the succubus, you were suppose to obtain a gold coin where+after you beat her, that gold coin is what gets you in the club. Since the guy ask for it anyways...

Last edited:

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you battle the succubus, you were suppose to obtain a gold coin where+after you beat her, that gold coin is what gets you in the club. Since the guy ask for it anyways...
I did get in the club, but nothing happened there. Did I miss some trigger?

EDIT: Found the trigger - it was an empty chair in the club.

Last edited:

erog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

False, I've figured out that you have to get into the strip club and get the h-scene there. Afterwards she'll be used to exposure and you can run around naked!
Ah sorry, you're right. I didn't remember it since I remembered about the gold coin only at the end. My bad then.

Vyrovanevir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that actually reminds me... i have no idea which version i got... i bet it isn't the newest <.<

Title bar says 0.2. It's the one that was released in 2011; the latest update is 01/2012. Not sure what it changed but I've been searching desperately for it. If I find anything of course I will place it here in return.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well thanks for the link anyway I gonna start a epic hunt for the update ver >:)

Odinerus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kay, thanks, so I have to replay the entire thing...

(cause I already got the swimsuite and the other stuff before that, I mean, I got the walkthrough after already doing alot of stuff...)

but now knowing that, I wil replay it I guess...^^

that is after I beat the 1 thies in the cave and get to the cave boss, get beat and the princess saves me, right?? (cause if not, then please let me know..)

realy dont like being stuck in games.. (just not being able to read Japanese makes it hard...)
I followed the walkthrough exactly as it was written, and i was able to get the swimsuit/Octo Dungeon first try. Talk to the guard top of the lighthouse, then get one stage lower and go to the wooden box. *its not a chest*
I can guarantee that you dont need to do anything else first.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did anyone of you know what this game is called?

When you get raped you give birth to a monster baby and it will fight for you I forgot which game it is
@Zero9437: Unless I'm gravely mistaken, is the game by any chance this?

Yea is this one alright been trying to find this game links for months still no luck
That game doesn't let you use the monster babies in combat.

In fact I was just thinking about a game where you had to form a party of monsters by giving birth to them. Anyone got any news about this? Forgot it's name and all...
You play as some purple haired chick who falls down some hole while looting a treasure room and then gets raped by tentacles. I think it was supposed to come in this month too.

Status
Not open for further replies.