What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

the thing is, I got the first cave done, and all, but I cant get the octopus part, the beach or what it is, I cant even get near the water when I go down the stairs at the tower... (she says something...)

also the part with the ogres, I got beat by them and the guy sitting in the chair both twice, nothing new the princess says after that, also cant get into the tree thing.... (would like to know what to do, if I am doing something wrong maybe??)
For tree like need talk to soldier in big farm village (West of castle) after clear ogres. Dont think pincess will come to help again when lost.

anyway, does anyone have this one ?
A tower defense game with RPG maker is quite interesting.
or go hentai4daily HP

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(just not being able to read Japanese makes it hard...)
I use Translator Aggregator on every RPG maker game, it somewhat helps in most of them. Though it screws up sometimes...

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shinobi Girl ver 2.03
RJ078162

ver 2.02
Fixed a few bugs.
Fixed password bugs
nerf boss"Doctor"
ver 2.03
Add effect: [bote] for GameOver3
Add speed: [Auto] for GameOver3
Fixed a few bugs.

RJ091048 ver1.23

:)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish there were more good rpg maker hentai games in english. Almost all of the good ones are in japanese.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

lol sorry if my walkthrough not really detailed, if you beat the thief boss, then it will be no rape event. if you still missing something you can check for more guide. (I got know all sub-mission from there too, since I'm missing quite a lot event before)

anyway, does anyone have this one ?
A tower defense game with RPG maker is quite interesting.
Where do i need to look on that site for the info/guide, I cant read Japanese once again... ;)

and I still didnt get the tentacle/octopus for some reason..
(I used your guide and did exactly what you said, although I lost more to the thief then needed, if that is an issue then that is just stupid, I talke to the people in that town, I talked to the guard, and I got the chest, coulndt get past the stairs, what do I need to do... cause I have no clue... :S)

Did I need to defeat the Thief instead of losing, cause yours said, lose to it, then the princess comes to save you, so cant beat it...

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So...for shinobi girl how do i fight the doctor? and is there a code that unlocks the new stuff?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where do i need to look on that site for the info/guide, I cant read Japanese once again... ;)

(I used your guide and did exactly what you said, although I lost more to the thief then needed, if that is an issue then that is just stupid, I talke to the people in that town, I talked to the guard, and I got the chest, coulndt get past the stairs, what do I need to do... cause I have no clue... :S)

Did I need to defeat the Thief instead of losing, cause yours said, lose to it, then the princess comes to save you, so cant beat it...
Since I got the octopus on 2nd play, so yeah, I beat the Thief Boss.
I'm replaying the game, do the same like you, and can enter the beach dungeon. So maybe really need to beat the Thief Boss...
and just checking. Did you get the swimsuit?:confused: Since the swimsuit chest is like normal wooden box, not the wooden chest on left at 2nd floor.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not need care win or lost in thief in first fight, try clear this game first lol

about 魔物っ娘ディフェンス
攻撃力 ATK
攻撃速度 Speed
射程 attack range
対空 VS fly mob, if no this skill cant hit fly mob
対影 VS shadow mob, if no this skill cant hit shodow type mob
範囲 attack area, AE attack
後退 hit back
気絶 stun
弱化 status down
鈍足 slow moving
可視 like in that range other class no VS shadow mob skill also can attack
飛行無効化 like flying mob cant fly

強化 power up
クラスチェンジ change class, after lvl 3 power up can cange
ボーナス取得 get bonus, each lvl 5 power up can get
ボーナスリセット bonus reset
援助を受ける +$, in title setting choice 表示する can use.

This game just put soldier, they will auto fight, up lvl in fight/add more for clear. If get and use member in SE corner, will get scene after mission.

useful i think is war(1st class) no change class when get bonus, can add 10 range / shadow attack

Attachments

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone has this?

I'm making the request due to the fact that i seem to have an older version...

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has this?

I think they only came out with one update for that game and it was a month after its release so you just might have the most up-to date version.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So...for shinobi girl how do i fight the doctor? and is there a code that unlocks the new stuff?
allinone, oppai
These password will unlock all gallery in game.
Anyway, could anyone please PM the download link of Parallel Fantasy Zero v2.2 for me?

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think they only came out with one update for that game and it was a month after its release so you just might have the most up-to date version.

Hmm, the file string i have is completely different though, could it be that i don't have the latest version?

billadamms

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has this?

In any case, here is the version of Anikue that I have.

zeeshanas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some suggest a good rpg h game

with download link

thanks in advance:)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since I got the octopus on 2nd play, so yeah, I beat the Thief Boss.
I'm replaying the game, do the same like you, and can enter the beach dungeon. So maybe really need to beat the Thief Boss...
and just checking. Did you get the swimsuit?:confused: Since the swimsuit chest is like normal wooden box, not the wooden chest on left at 2nd floor.
Nope I didnt get the swimsuit, maybe like Etigoya said I need to beat the game first.... (I have no clue... but I wil see if I can get it out of the wooden box then...):confused:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ074038 - mediafire link deleted.
Can anyone upload this game on another filesharing services, which are not so quick to take-down?

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RJ074038 - mediafire link deleted.
Can anyone upload this game on another filesharing services, which are not so quick to take-down?
(its not uploaded by me... so scan it for viruses 1st)

blackcat96

Reputation score

I would like to know what the latest version of rynona rpg is and to have a link please!

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nope I didnt get the swimsuit, maybe like Etigoya said I need to beat the game first.... (I have no clue... but I wil see if I can get it out of the wooden box then...):confused:
I happen to get the swimsuit quite easily, after doing a ton of crap. Crap like going to the shore first, talking to the guard, talking to the princess, talking to the guard again, talking to everyone (the guard at the west fortress that gives you an h scene) and going to the crate to get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.